Open Your Doors

If the baby is born here the baby is an American citizen entitled to life liberty and Justice... he or she is also entitled to have a mother and father...
Not that last part. I personally know several families that have been divided this way. Sometimes the mother chooses to take the baby back to their home country, sometimes the baby is left with relatives (or "relatives") who are permanent residents or citizens in the US. A baby born in the US is a US citizen, but this does NOT change the immigration status of the parents. No anchor.

Not that last part. I personally know several families that have been divided this way. Sometimes the mother chooses to take the baby back to their home country, sometimes the baby is left with relatives (or "relatives") who are permanent residents or citizens in the US. A baby born in the US is a US citizen, but this does NOT change the immigration status of the parents. No anchor.
I was wrong... I looked it up and parents can still be deported... I guess growing up in CA had caused my mistaken belief...

You care so much about illegals I'm sure I can count on you

Stop flaming

Gretchen Whitmer looking for Michigan residents to house migrants​

Number of illegals coming into state unknown​

:)

That's a great idea. How many hispanics live in Michigan?
521,203 (2020)

If they were Greek's I'd take one in.

Anyone agreeing with the mismanagement of our southern border needs to step up. Open your property to them

Not a one of you will. You'd be a fool to do so.

Denver pleads with property owners to rent to migrant 'newcomers'

Awesome, border states need to send about 1,000 more bus loads this week. And 1,000 next week. And 1,000 the week after that, etc.

Ship illegals to them until the city collapses. Then move on to the next "sanctuary".

The "unknown" part is the best. But the Biden regime insists the border is secure, and his trained seals clap approvingly.

Well I'm sure blacks in Detroit are more willing to take in a foreign exchange student from Uganda in than you are. Or adopt a black child.
I wouldn't adopt any child... but the skin color wouldn't matter if I were to do so... in fact find me a 7ft tall black kid who can dribble and pass like Magic and shoot like Mike and I may reconsider...

Me thinks you are lying.
well you need the brain exercise... so you just keep on thinking...

Homer Simpson Brain GIFs | Tenor

I wouldn't adopt any child... but the skin color wouldn't matter if I were to do so... in fact find me a 7ft tall black kid who can dribble and pass like Magic and shoot like Mike and I may reconsider...
Back in 2010 you made this comment you racist

You won't find me sittin on da corner downin a 40

And look what an idiot you were in 2011 when you said

If you ask me Blacks and other minorities have more to fear from the current occupant of the White House and the Senate leaders office than they do the Tea Party. If anyone in this country wants their prosperity back, your only hope is the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back