Denver to slash budgets by up to 15% due to ongoing illegal immigrant crisis

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But the flood we've been seeing is no different under Biden, as it's been in the past for all administrations. Right?

Denver Mayor Mike Johnston is warning the liberal city that budgets for city departments could be slashed by up to 15% in order to deal with the massive cost of the ongoing migrant crisis it is facing.

Johnston said this week that the city needs to compensate for about $180 million in spending on sheltering illegal immigrants who have come there either by themselves or via buses from Texas.

I lived in Denver from 2015-2018. It was still very nice then. Beautiful country all around the city. Too cold for me though.

They deserve this.

Colorado has VERY distinct Red and Blue areas. Denver and Boulder are the ONLY blue areas. 10 minutes in any direction from Denver and Boulder is Red. I will never forget seeing this old rancher in jeans boots spurs hat and a 6 shooter on each hip shopping at the King Soopers in Castle Rock. What a fucking bad ass.

All blue cities need to be the ones flooded with these people!

Yes, I would love to see every single one of them deported immediately, but if that's not going to happen, send them all to the people who vote to become sanctuary cities. Make them put their money where their mouths are!

Last edited:
I lived in Denver from 2015-2018. It was still very nice then. Beautiful country all around the city. Too cold for me though.

They deserve this.

Colorado has VERY distinct Red and Blue areas. Denver and Boulder are the ONLY blue areas. 10 minutes in any direction from Denver and Boulder is Red. I will never forget seeing this old rancher in jeans boots spurs hat and a 6 shooter on each hip shopping at the King Soopers in Castle Rock. What a fucking bad ass.
~~~~~~
There's a reason they call it the mile high city....

All blue cities need to be the ones flooded with these people!

Yes, I would love to see every single one of them deported immediately, but if that's not going to happen, send them all to the people who vote to become sanctuary cities. Make them put their money where their mouth are!
The spin is they want to count the illegals as PEOPLE in their districts and they will argue for more house seats.

Cali wants 6 more due to illegals.

tough break.jpg

The spin is they want to count the illegals as PEOPLE in their districts and they will argue for more house seats.

Cali wants 6 more due to illegals.

Illegals DO NOT COUNT IN THE CENSUS!!!

Forum List

Back