Open Your Doors

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Anyone agreeing with the mismanagement of our southern border needs to step up. Open your property to them

Not a one of you will. You'd be a fool to do so.

Denver pleads with property owners to rent to migrant 'newcomers'

Anyone agreeing with the mismanagement of our southern border needs to step up. Open your property to them

Not a one of you will. You'd be a fool to do so.

Denver pleads with property owners to rent to migrant 'newcomers'

I won't be taking any in.

If we don't want to legislate more effective laws I think employers of illegals should meet them at the border, transport them to the job and the employer can house them on their property.

They want them, they can take care of them.

The other day there were two do-gooder women that came into the pawn shop trying to get donations for a homeless men's shelter.

I asked them where the men are currently staying and they were mute.....Then I told them that it stood to reason if shelter was provided for them there would be more of them that show up in our town and that the goal should be not to have a place for them in town so they would move on.

Same with the illegals, don't give them a place to stay, have tough vagrancy laws, and they will move on.

I have a cute, quiet little apartment on the second floor that I use to rent out to students. I don't anymore as it became a pain in the ass to go through every year. In the past students would stay for several years. Lately they stay a year or less. I'm through being a landlord. :mad:

I have a cute, quiet little apartment on the second floor that I use to rent out to students. I don't anymore as it became a pain in the ass to go through every year. In the past students would stay for several years. Lately they stay a year or less. I'm through being a landlord. :mad:

I get it, I could easily rent out my Mom's house for $1800.00 a month but I did the landlord thing with my first home for 12 years and don't care to again.

LOL.....I called a couple rental management places in town and talk about out and out ass-rape, no fucking way I'm giving them $500.00 a month and still have repairs come out of my end.

BTW.....They have to rent to Section 8 scum and I'm not about to do that to my old neighborhood.

I get it, I could easily rent out my Mom's house for $1800.00 a month but I did the landlord thing with my first home for 12 years and don't care to again.

LOL.....I called a couple rental management places in town and talk about out and out ass-rape, no fucking way I'm giving them $500.00 a month and still have repairs come out of my end.

BTW.....They have to rent to Section 8 scum and I'm not about to do that to my old neighborhood.

We tried the rental thing. Never again, had to chase rent and when we finally got rid of them the property was trashed. Sold it to some other sucker

If the baby is born here the baby is an American citizen entitled to life liberty and Justice... he or she is also entitled to have a mother and father...
The kid might be, but the parents no. They can and should still be deported. If they don’t want to be separated from the kid, then they just will have to take the kid with them.

I thought about a management company when I got out of my 8-unit, but decided to skip the hassle and sold it outright. At this point in my life, I need respite from all the work and stress, not more money.

The kid might be, but the parents no. They can and should still be deported. If they don’t want to be separated from the kid, then they just will have to take the kid with them.
You know what you are right I just looked it up...

I did OK for 9 years with the same renter....The guy did needed repairs himself and I just took it out of his rent.

The last three years were a giant PITA.
At the end of 18 years I had my 8-unit upgraded, and filled with great tenants, but I was just tired of it.

Forum List

Back