Open Your Doors

Grow a sense of humor... it will do you well if you do...

In 2013 you wrote

To General Powell and people that think like him.......... If we would all be honest and stop lying to ourselves for just a second we would all agree that we all have some degree of racism in us.

Anyone can be a racist. The worse bigots in the world are bigots that believe they have some good reason to feel the way they do. That it's somehow justified because of past wrongs committed against you or your "people".

Yeah I've heard Asians say awful things about Blacks, and Hispanics and visa verse. So why do white people take the major hit on this racist subject? I for one won't play that game anymore. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Racist come in all colors and from all backgrounds. And lets not forget our political bigots. Left leaning people that think they can refer to their opposition as right wing crackers.

So if you think my white ass is racist for this post than you can go fuck yourself and stop your fucking whining and get on with your pitiful pathetic existence.

• Fake News
Reactions: iku
Grow a sense of humor... it will do you well if you do...

I can't believe you said this in 2015

Obama would love to have anarchy and mayhem take place. He would love it if the Blacks and the whites and the Gays and the Straights and the illegals and the Indians and the teachers and the taxpayers and the nurses and the hospitals and the actors and the tea party and the news media and the GOP and the inner city blacks and the police went at it. But he isn't a real American so he doesn't understand us. He doesn't get it that as much as we all seem to be going at each other.....we are all Americans LIBS OR CONSERVATIVE... we will not be torn apart by a scarecrow with big mouth and a telepromter.

And today you're letting Orange Jesus do what you accused Obama of doing. What a hypocrite.

• Fake News
I can't believe you said this in 2015

Obama would love to have anarchy and mayhem take place. He would love it if the Blacks and the whites and the Gays and the Straights and the illegals and the Indians and the teachers and the taxpayers and the nurses and the hospitals and the actors and the tea party and the news media and the GOP and the inner city blacks and the police went at it. But he isn't a real American so he doesn't understand us. He doesn't get it that as much as we all seem to be going at each other.....we are all Americans LIBS OR CONSERVATIVE... we will not be torn apart by a scarecrow with big mouth and a telepromter.

And today you're letting Orange Jesus do what you accused Obama of doing. What a hypocrite.
I said that?... I was pretty damn smart even back then....

• Fact
I said that?... I was pretty damn smart even back then....
I knew a lot of Trump supporters today were just tea baggers back then. Back then they cared about spending. Today they turned a blind eye to the 8 trillion Trump added to the debt.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Forum List

Back