Open season on our elections

Yeah, Trump is terrible. Next he'll be paying Russia for a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Dem nominee.
Trump is unamerican He would accept help from foreign countries and not call FBI and republicans are fn swine for not calling the pos what he is

The thing is it's ILLEGAL to take help from a foreign nation for an election.

trump; broke the law when he took Russia's help in 2016, then lied about it, and has proudly said he will break the law again.

The man belongs in prison not our White House.

I Don't Know What More ANYONE Needs To Hear

About this website

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on opponents
In an ABC News exclusive, President Donald Trump said he may not alert the FBI to overtures from foreign governments during the 2020 race.
Id be hard pressed to think of a situation, where I would contact the FBI; or any Government Agency.

If you didn't then you would have committed a very serious felony. You will open yourself up to prosecution and possible prison time.

It's incredible how many of you far right wing radical extremists are so proud to say in public that you would break the law and have no problem with it.

You should be ashamed but you have no sense of decency.

Yeah, Trump is terrible. Next he'll be paying Russia for a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Dem nominee.
Trump is unamerican He would accept help from foreign countries and not call FBI and republicans are fn swine for not calling the pos what he is

trump; broke the law when he took Russia's help in 2016, then lied about it, and has proudly said he will break the law again.

ROTFLMAO!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!! Where did Steele get his (snicker) "information" from concerning the debunked dossier? I believe he claimed that it was Russian sources???? Could you be even dumber than you come across here? I kinda doubt it.

Trump was the victim of treason and foreign involvement in a presidential election. Hillary needs to be subpoenaed by the Attorney General and Comey also. It was an attempted political coup.

Trump won with the help of Putin

ROTFLMAO!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!! Where did Steele get his (snicker) "information" from concerning the debunked dossier? I believe he claimed that it was Russian sources???? Could you be even dumber than you come across here? I kinda doubt it.

And that dossier went to the FBI. Talk about a dumb ass!

So if Mexico had sent Hillary a picture or vid of Trump Grabbing Pussy, it would had been illegal for the HC to use it?

So if Mexico had sent Hillary a picture or vid of Trump Grabbing Pussy, it would had been illegal for the HC to use it?

That didn't happen so let's deal with reality.

China We know what you feel about the scum in our WH Please help to unseat him Trump has said it'd be OK

If you don't want to answer the question then STFU. It is a valid question for the post I responded to.

China We know what you feel about the scum in our WH Please help to unseat him Trump has said it'd be OK

He sure did. In fact the democratic nominee can ask almost every nation on earth for dirt on Trump because no one likes him.

Trump was the victim of treason and foreign involvement in a presidential election. Hillary needs to be subpoenaed by the Attorney General and Comey also. It was an attempted political coup.

Trump won with the help of Putin

You made a claim, so back it up........

So? When did Russia become public enemy #1? Could it be because Putin made the barrypuppet look like the moron that he was as president? Putin refused to allow the CIA proxy army of ISIS from doing to Syria what was done to Libya? He annexed Crimea when an illegal coup d'etat happened in the Ukraine funded by Soros and the E.U?

Unless the ROOSKIES had the ability to change voter logs on all electronic voter machines? You have got NOTHING. It was the Hildebeast and the DNC that worked their asses off to rig the election and we have the e-mails that prove it. Sucks to be you, "comrade".

He sure did. In fact the democratic nominee can ask almost every nation on earth for dirt on Trump because no one likes him.
Pardon my French but then we can tell republicans to stick it where the sun don't shine

If you don't want to answer the question then STFU. It is a valid question for the post I responded to.

It was not a valid question it was a stupid one. Hillary didn't do that and furthermore Hillary is not a 2020 candidate. That what about Hillary bullshit you maggots use every time Trump shows you how crooked he is you can shove up your boot--ay.

And that dossier went to the FBI. Talk about a dumb ass!

That would be you....and I bet you believe that the ROOSKIES prevented the election of the Hildebeast thus denying you of your commie utopia. Sucks to be a leftard, no?

It was not a valid question it was a stupid one. Hillary didn't do that and furthermore Hillary is not a 2020 candidate. That what about Hillary bullshit you maggots use every time Trump shows you how crooked he is you can shove up your boot--ay.
STFU if you don't like the question. Someone else can answer if they like.

What is unamerican is when the DNC rigged the election for Hillary.

It is patriotic to expose that shit.

So take your faux outrage and shove it, jackass.

Forum List

Back