Open season on our elections

HereWeGo.jpg

Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting
You....You're not gonna cry, are you?

Oh, you are.

:itsok:

And what's worse is the punk republicans in congress who SHOULD know better stay silent
They are a bunch of cowards. They know he is a worthless scumbag, but they are milking the idiot for everything they can get, and then they will try to run for him when they can use him no more, but it will be too late for them.

I was gonna click on the link...
but the neurotic sock posing as the OP again failed to provide one.
:link:

Nothing here but more foaming at the mouth.

Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

Some Germans allied with other countries to defeat the Nazi's. Oh yes I did go there. :auiqs.jpg:

Some Germans allied with other countries to defeat the Nazi's. Oh yes I did go there. :auiqs.jpg:
Are you saying that what trump said was fine?? Just would like to know before call you a corrup traitor like

Are you telling me you agree with the scumbag taking info from foreigners to win an election? Just like to know before I call you a traitor and scumbag like trump is

Yeah but Hillary used foreign agents to create a fake narrative that authorized Obama to illegally place a presidential candidate under surveillance. Trump was the victim.

You....You're not gonna cry, are you?

Oh, you are.

:itsok:
crying has nothing to do with it ,,,it's about the scumbag in our wh and the fn morons following him

Yeah but Hillary used foreign agents to create a fake narrative that authorized Obama to illegally place a presidential candidate under surveillance. Trump was the victim.

On the NATO missile defense system which Russia opposed...

Obama to Russian President, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." What the traitorous hell???

Whitey First off you're FOS and 2nd this is about the scumbag traitor YOU support What does that make you??

On the NATO missile defense system which Russia opposed...

Obama to Russian President, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." What the traitorous hell???
You fn moron Did obama take info from russia to win elections?? Guess hill didn't either since she lost

Are you saying that what trump said was fine?? Just would like to know before call you a corrup traitor like

Are you telling me you agree with the scumbag taking info from foreigners to win an election? Just like to know before I call you a traitor and scumbag like trump is

Yes and yes. Look, nobody likes you people on the left.

I take it this about the question George Stephanopoulos asked if so lets look at the full context.
Trump says he'd be open to taking info on 2020 opponents from foreign actors
I heard the whole clip The pos said he'd take info from foreign countries
No he said he would listen last I checked that is not a crime despite the pathetic attempt to spin it otherwise. Its pretty funny that so many far left loons have no issue with a British citizen Christopher Steele using his foriegn contacts namely those in Russia to put togother a dossier to be used against an American Presidential candidate Donald Trump paid for by his opponet. Having said that I leave you with this.
\
153754806.jpg

Forum List

Back