Open season on our elections

Yeah but Hillary used foreign agents to create a fake narrative that authorized Obama to illegally place a presidential candidate under surveillance. Trump was the victim.

On the NATO missile defense system which Russia opposed...

Obama to Russian President, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." What the traitorous hell???
You fn moron Did obama take info from russia to win elections?? Guess hill didn't either since she lost

LMAO go ahead explain what Obama the traitor meant by his statement. Here I'll just laugh in your face now to save time :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, Trump is terrible. Next he'll be paying Russia for a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Dem nominee.

Yeah but Hillary used foreign agents to create a fake narrative that authorized Obama to illegally place a presidential candidate under surveillance. Trump was the victim.

Obama to Russian President, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." What the traitorous hell???
You fn moron Did obama take info from russia to win elections?? Guess hill didn't either since she lost

LMAO go ahead explain what Obama the traitor meant by his statement. Here I'll just laugh in your face now to save time :auiqs.jpg:
I have no fn idea and either do you or your moron republicans here

Obama, Dem party leader caught colluding with Russia against NATO and the U.S. Even CBS News was stunned.

Yeah, Trump is terrible. Next he'll be paying Russia for a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Dem nominee.
Trump is unamerican He would accept help from foreign countries and not call FBI and republicans are fn swine for not calling the pos what he is

Trump was the victim of treason and foreign involvement in a presidential election. Hillary needs to be subpoenaed by the Attorney General and Comey also. It was an attempted political coup.

I can see the AH republicans are blaming Obama for the treasonous moves by Trump Republicans have turned into what trump left in the cesspool

But it was ok because Barry is your messiah.

I take it this about the question George Stephanopoulos asked if so lets look at the full context.
Trump says he'd be open to taking info on 2020 opponents from foreign actors
I heard the whole clip The pos said he'd take info from foreign countries
The US takes intel from foreign nations daily. It either pans out. Or it doesn’t. Unfortunately for Hillary... She didn’t pan out...
The Russians didn't have any dirt on Trump. That's why Hillary had to pay somebody to invent some.

Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments - CNNPolitics
Trump may be unaware of the distinction between being a private citizen running for POTUS and being a member of the federal government who's contacted by foreign agents? As I understand it, any federal employee is required to notify the FBI of all such contacts.

Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

You aren't a walking slime bag and more.
I know I'm not DICK

You're one of the bigger dicks here, and I don't mean well hung.
Ambi FU and the scumbag president whose dick you suck

You aren't a walking slime bag and more.
I know I'm not DICK

You're one of the bigger dicks here, and I don't mean well hung.
Ambi FU and the scumbag president whose dick you suck
You're one bitter SOB, aren't you? Trump won, Hillary lost. You should get some therapy to help you get over it.

Why is it illegal to get useful information from a foreign country or foreign national? What law would it be breaking as long as the foreign entity obtained the information through legal methods?

Forum List

Back