Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

Again, a witness told investigators that Kavanaugh had his dick out at a party and it was placed in victim's hand. Victim refuses to confirm or deny this account.

Therefore, the original reporting of that witness account remains uncontradicted.

What "investigators"? There is no investigation going on against Kavanaugh.

It was an FBI background check, which could have possibly been influenced by the White House, since it wasn’t a criminal investigation.

Yeah, right. Alex Jones just called and said he'd like to book you as a guest on his show...

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

What did I say that is anything less than fact?
Thats a long list.

Just about everything you said is false and dishonest.

You have backpedaled and moved the goal post several times about the known statement of the newest alleged victim.

Blah blah blah

put up specific points otherwise there is nothing to discuss.

It was an FBI background check, which could have possibly been influenced by the White House, since it wasn’t a criminal investigation.

Yeah, right. Alex Jones just called and said he'd like to book you as a guest on his show...

With every passing post you make.

Blah blah blah.

Quote something specific I said that you don’t think is factual.

Easy peasy

In post #92 you claimed that investigators stated that the alleged victim told them that the story was true.

She did not you lied and pulled that crap from your ass

Blah blah blah.

Easy peasy

In post #92 you claimed that investigators stated that the alleged victim told them that the story was true.

Witness told them it’s true, not the victim.

How many times that needs to be re-iterated?

Thats a long list.

Just about everything you said is false and dishonest.

You have backpedaled and moved the goal post several times about the known statement of the newest alleged victim.

Blah blah blah

I'll put up another one.

In post # 95 you said we have officials saying she ( the newest alleged victim ) said it was true.

She did not and we never had any such officials.

You lied and the facts proven it

Blah blah blah.

Easy peasy

In two separate posts you claimed the alleged victim NOT a witness told investigators it was true.

And either way it does not matter because we have no official anywhere claiming that witnesses stated it was true.

Nothing you have said yet is accurate and all of your claims are wrecked by facts,

You also implied Kavanaughs dick was hard even thought no allegations describes it that way

Again you are less than factual you a liar

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

Dumbass, where is NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh ???

There is no contradicting evidence and correspondingly no correction. WTF is wrong with you?
Yes there is,

When the alleged victim disputes that it happened it is in fact very credible contradicting evidence.

Victim DOES NOT dispute, she doesn’t want to comment.
She said she CANT REMEMBER, DUMBASS.

No she did not, she refused to comment publicly. But investigators say she did say to them it was true.

He's right kid, you're a liar. You DID say it.

Blah blah blah.

Easy peasy

In two separate posts you claimed the alleged victim NOT a witness told investigators it was true.

And either way it does not matter because we have no official anywhere claiming that witnesses stated it was true.

Nothing you have said yet is accurate and all of your claims are wrecked by facts,

You also implied Kavanaughs dick was hard even thought no allegations describes it that way

That is false, NYT has reported that officials who spoke to the witness, confirmed that he said he did see that at a party he attended.

I did not imply anything about any quality of Kavanaugh’s dick. (Lol wtf)

Got more “wrecking”? This is a joke so far.

Blah blah blah.

Easy peasy

That is false, NYT has reported that officials who spoke to the witness, confirmed that he said he did see that at a party he attended.

Your words kid, you're a liar

"No she did not, she refused to comment publicly. But investigators say she did say to them it was true."

Blah blah blah.

Easy peasy

"No she did not, she refused to comment publicly. But investigators say she did say to them it was true."

I meant HE said to them it was true - the witness. How many times that needs to be repeated?

Yes there is,

When the alleged victim disputes that it happened it is in fact very credible contradicting evidence.

No she did not, she refused to comment publicly. But investigators say she did say to them it was true.
Liar.

View attachment 279566

Moron, what part of declined to be interviewed do you not get?

We have friends claiming she doesn't remember, but we have officials saying she said it was true.

I'll go with officials.
Ok STUPID, if officials said it was true why didn't the paper report that? All they reported was that this guy said it happened and then reported that the woman's friends said it did not. At least get your lies straight before you keep making an idiot of yourself.

Blah blah blah.

Easy peasy

I did not imply anything about any quality of Kavanaugh’s dick. (Lol wtf)

Got more “wrecking”? This is a joke so far.

You first said the alleged victim.

Then you said TWO witnesses not one

There are no known witnesses other than the accuser. No other witnesses have told any official that is true which is another of your false claims.

It is too easy proving your lies when you cannot edit them fast enough

Easy peasy

I meant HE said to them it was true - the witness. How many times that needs to be repeated?

Oh stuff it liar, you got caught. Move on. Had you meant HE you would have said "HE"

Easy peasy

He is the accuser and no evidence exists to back up his allegation.

The alleged female victim does not remember it and the allegation is contradictory and implausible

Liar.

View attachment 279566

We have friends claiming she doesn't remember, but we have officials saying she said it was true.

I'll go with officials.
Ok STUPID, if officials said it was true why didn't the paper report that? All they reported was that this guy said it happened and then reported that the woman's friends said it did not. At least get your lies straight before you keep making an idiot of yourself.

He said it’s true, she declined to comment, her friends say she doesn’t remember.

Are we on the same page here???

If we are then that amounts to a un-contradicted claim from a witness that Kavanaugh’s dick was handed around at a party, consistent with what another claimed victim said about his behavior.

Liar.

View attachment 279566

I'll go with officials.

He said it’s true, she declined to comment, her friends say she doesn’t remember.

If we are then that amounts to a in-contradicted claim from a witness that Kavanaugh’s dick was handed around at a party, consistent with what another claimed victim said.
It is not consistent with what any other victim has alleged.

Her lack of memory amounts to a contradiction

Liar.

View attachment 279566

I'll go with officials.

If we are then that amounts to a in-contradicted claim from a witness that Kavanaugh’s dick was handed around at a party, consistent with what another claimed victim said.

It is in fact consistent with Ramirez’s story of Kavanaugh’s dick being out and coming in contact with her face.

I'll go with officials.

It is in fact consistent with Ramirez’s story of Kavanaugh’s dick being out and coming in contact with her face.

Wrong

She never said it came in contact with her face she said Kavanaugh waved it near her face and she pushed it away.

The newest allegation is not even remotely similar

The newest allegation is that Some other guys pushed Kavanaughs penis into the hand of a woman who does not remember any of it

The newest allegation is that Someone else committed the offense against a woman and against Kavanaugh who is also a victim

It is radically different the details MATTER

I'll go with officials.

Seek professional psychiatric help.

I'll go with officials.

For stating facts? You are clearly crazy.

For stating facts? You are clearly crazy.
You have yet to come close to stating facts I have clearly and irrefutably posted several willful falsehoods of yours in contradiction of the facts

Forum List

Back