Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

Republicans had their chance. The FBI could’ve done a really good investigation and put this to bed once and for all. But Republicans interfered with the FBI and kept their investigation limited and told them not to talk to most people. Normally, a cover-up, means guilt. And so far, this is been a cover-up
As we have proven yesterday you are a stupid liar and conjtinue to lie like a moron.

The Senate judiciary committee conducted a thorough investigation and found no merit to any of the allegations.

No cover up and Kavanaugh has been cleared.

Lie about that fact all you like but it is fact and your denial merely sinks you deeper into stupidity and dishonesty

"Thorough"? they never interviewed many witnesses or people with collaboring testimony.

We hsave a he said - she said case & of course the Republicans on that committee went with the Republican.

Republicans love perverts. Kavanaugh, Roy Moore, Donald Trump, etc etc etc
You are a proven liar dave.

The Senate Judiciary committee did indeed investigate thoroughly and you can name no witness they ignored.

Sickening how all these major news sources have been the ppl's truth for decades... now it makes normal ppl question how many decades of their reports were even true!!
ABC NBC MSNBC ( AL SHARPTON) CNN king of liars etc.

yet the dumb has no idea WHY we see CNN in all of our Hospitals ( waiting rooms) airports any where you wait there's CNN the gawd dam Clinton lie news network.

I've checked into hotel rooms before, and the TV always goes to CNN whenever you turn it on. I purposely changed the channel to Discovery channel, cycled the TV off/on, and CNN was still the channel that it defaulted to.

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

So Kavanaugh's dick was so fucking small it was not worthy of being remembered.

Having a little dick is not a free pass for assault.
dude, you have absolutely no integrity whatsoever. wow. we note your disdain for a person you know fking absolutely nothing about!!! just a shame people like you exist.
Like you know shit & worship the pervert. You know nothing about these women yet you call them liars.

I know he was accused of sexual assault by a reputable woman.

I know we have new allegations to go along with others.

From Kavanaugh's ridiculous testimony, I believe these allegations.
you know dude, don't get your issues, but you don't know jack shit. just saying. You act like you were personally involved. Were you? just curious, your hate is deep. one can't have a serious conversation with you, you're too bat fk crazy. your butt hurt is noted and your TDS is also noted.

Last edited:
Sickening how all these major news sources have been the ppl's truth for decades... now it makes normal ppl question how many decades of their reports were even true!!
ABC NBC MSNBC ( AL SHARPTON) CNN king of liars etc.

yet the dumb has no idea WHY we see CNN in all of our Hospitals ( waiting rooms) airports any where you wait there's CNN the gawd dam Clinton lie news network.

I've checked into hotel rooms before, and the TV always goes to CNN whenever you turn it on. I purposely changed the channel to Discovery channel, cycled the TV off/on, and CNN was still the channel that it defaulted to.
I always go into settings and change the default channel to FOX. I do this in hospitals and everywhere I go that is spouting CNN... Then the TV always turns on to FOX.. IT makes libs heads explode...

Interesting piece about the Times;

Since 9/11, the United States’ “war on terror” has become the overarching news story of our time.

As the nation’s dominant news organization, The Times deserves, and gets, intensive scrutiny for how it has handled that story. The grades, clearly, are mixed. Its role in the run-up to the Iraq War has been rightly and harshly criticized. Its early reporting on surveillance, though delayed, was groundbreaking. Its national-security reporting has been excellent in many ways and, at times, is justifiably slammed for allowing too much cover for government officials who want to get their message out.

No one denies that there are good reasons for covertness and secrecy in many cases. And in many such cases, the mainstream media honors those norms (such as by not naming agents who are undercover overseas). But in an era characterized by frequent leaks, seemingly self-serving rolling back of cover, and serial exaggeration of the risks of transparency, abstract arguments for covertness and secrecy are simply not enough when the CIA loses its secret to the press and the press has a plausible argument for publication in a particular, exceptional case. The officials’ reaction to the Times story traded on authority and expertise and implicitly offered a “trust us” rationale rather than making concrete arguments about actual harm. The days in which such general arguments about harm can be effective are gone, and indeed such arguments are now often self-defeating.

Continued....
https://publiceditor.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/05/21/secrets-the-c-i-a-and-the-new-york-times/

One of the worst parts of this nasty, toxic environment is that believing an accuser is getting more and more difficult.
Yes, your party has set back women’s protections decades with all of the insane lies.
I actually believe fewer women today because of all the lies. if political meandering is all they got forty years in the rear, is quite tiresome. I just talk to the tv and tell them to go away.

So where are the apologies from those leftists who jumped all over the original thread about Kavanaugh?

Lakhota?

Augustine_?

Wry Catcher?

candycorn?

Denizen?

Erinwltr?

skews13?

RealDave?

deanrd?

bodecea?

Care4all?

odanny?

C_Clayton_Jones?

Fort Fun Indiana?

edward37?

Crepitus?

caddo kid?

ph3iron?

Have you people no shame? You should be feeling very stupid rght about now. You're probably to stupid to realize it, but Rush Limbaugh predicted that you would do exactly what you did, back during Kavanaugh's swearing in.

Idiots.

Last edited:
This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

Dumbass, where is NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh ???

There is no contradicting evidence and correspondingly no correction. WTF is wrong with you?
Yes there is,

When the alleged victim disputes that it happened it is in fact very credible contradicting evidence.

Victim DOES NOT dispute, she doesn’t want to comment.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

There is no contradicting evidence and correspondingly no correction. WTF is wrong with you?
Yes there is,

When the alleged victim disputes that it happened it is in fact very credible contradicting evidence.

She said she CANT REMEMBER, DUMBASS.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

Yes there is,

So in your feverish mind, he still did it?

You people are a real piece of work.:laughing0301:

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

Yes there is,

They’ve turned the insanity dial to 11.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

Yes there is,

She said she does not remember the incident .

That is disputing it.

She did not say NO COMMENT

Never made a comment because it was a he said she said deal, based my opinion on things he said. the guy is creepy.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

Yes there is,

They’ve turned the insanity dial to 11.

So it seems. So much wasted energy those leftwads are expending.

Imagine if all that wasted energy were being put into something good, like making the world a better place?

Forum List

Back