OOPS!!!.... UNITED NATIONS report blasting Trump for "hatred of poor"....

And today's CNN is just too rich.... numerous stories blasting Trump for reversing "child separation" policies.
You can't make this stuff up.

And today's CNN is just too rich.... numerous stories blasting Trump for reversing "child separation" policies.
I just mentioned in another thread that the Dems & Press need to decide quickly if there's enough still here to go after. Otherwise they'll need to find something else, and the elections are getting closer.

I just mentioned in another thread that the Dems & Press need to decide quickly if there's enough still here to go after. Otherwise they'll need to find something else, and the elections are getting closer.

Headlines change roughly every two weeks. Every time the Democrats fail they find something else to whine about. Without looking, can you remember the main Progressive issue from two weeks ago? A month?

I believe the Democrats are fucked as far as the midterms go, at this point.

Headlines change roughly every two weeks. Every time the Democrats fail they find something else to whine about. Without looking, can you remember the main Progressive issue from two weeks ago? A month?
:desk:

Trump in Jail!! Trump in Jail!!

I'm horrible at predicting this stuff, but I'm still expecting them to take the House.

Then we'll have a day or so of blessed respite before the 2020 horseshit begins.

I'm horrible at predicting this stuff, but I'm still expecting them to take the House.

Then we'll have a day or so of blessed respite before the 2020 horseshit begins.

And like the Democrats, they are so f*cked up and polluted with corruption....they won't get anything done.

The UN is a globalist attempt at humor.

Nah. The UN is useless and has been from the beginning.

They should kick the UN out of NY. Let them go be a pain in the ass in Europe.

Those buildings they occupy could be turned into shops, apartments and homes and could net the city big bucks.

Kick the UN to Europe and let Europe deal with those useless fucks.

Do you really think either side will let up even for a day?

if only....

The UN Document only mentioned Trump once and that was about 2019 budget...

Think Fox made fools out of you again...

Ctrl-F.... you might find it useful.
5 times.

Other than that, the report in it's entirety uses data from 2016 and before and applying that to "current times"... "this administration"

Forum List

Back