Oops, Trump wants DACA 'legalized'.

When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office.

Were THAT the case, Trump would have also won the popular vote last Nov......He DIDN'T....
/----/ The popular vote is a meaningless statistic as you well know.
Then why go the expense of having it?
/----/ Playing stupid again, I see. Well Spanky, we don't vote for the president, we vote for the Electors who select the president. Ask mommy to buy you a book, Civics 101.

When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office.

Were THAT the case, Trump would have also won the popular vote last Nov......He DIDN'T....
/----/ Playing stupid again, I see. Well Spanky, we don't vote for the president, we vote for the Electors who select the president. Ask mommy to buy you a book, Civics 101.
I read the one your Mom has..But still don't see why you think the popular vote is meaningless when it is the very start of the process of electing a president..

There were no electors on the ballot when I voted.

I'll tell you in simple terms why the electoral college is wrong. It disenfranchises millions of Americans' votes based only on which state they are from.

THAT irrelevant. We don't elect our president with a popular vote. If we did, Jose Cuervo or Beyonce, or, God forbid, Hillary, would be running this country. Imagine the snickers around the globe on that last one....
You are correct...we do not elect our president with a popular vote....but the popular vote DOES indicate the desires of the majority of Americans (at least those who bother to vote). Do you disagree?
I disagree. If that were the case, hugely populated inner cities ((ie. hoodlums and criminals (which includes illegal aliens)) would be electing our president. Our forefathers thought through this travesty, to the detriment of you leftist traitors.

Since the popular vote determines the electoral vote, state by state, are you saying Trump won a meaningless victory?
/----/ No you blithering idiot. High population states have an abundance of libtard moon bats but limited number of Electors. Even if 100 million voters in California voted for Hildabeast she could only get the 55 Elector votes. I hope I'm not confusing you too much. I know Civics is a complicated subject but I've dumbed it down as much as I can.

THAT irrelevant. We don't elect our president with a popular vote. If we did, Jose Cuervo or Beyonce, or, God forbid, Hillary, would be running this country. Imagine the snickers around the globe on that last one....
You are correct...we do not elect our president with a popular vote....but the popular vote DOES indicate the desires of the majority of Americans (at least those who bother to vote). Do you disagree?
I disagree. If that were the case, hugely populated inner cities ((ie. hoodlums and criminals (which includes illegal aliens)) would be electing our president. Our forefathers thought through this travesty, to the detriment of you leftist traitors.
images

And when 30 states elect republican legislatures the polls are proven incorrect.

The move by Trump was beautifully executed. Congress will never legalize the illegals. Whoever voted to do so would be voted out of office except in the demofart barrios along the coasts.

Here, you drunken sot.....Learn something....LOL

U.S.Map by POPULATION

View attachment 147780
Are you on drugs?

You can't deny that republicans control a majority of states.

What you should be doing is encouraging representatives to vote in favor of legalization so we know who to vote against.

You mean Republican states like Ohio, where Governor Kasich just came out with a statement welcoming the DACA immigrants to come TO Ohio?
It's up to Ohio to deal with Kasich.

It would be hilarious if Trump legalized the DACA people next year.

hahahahaha
He can't not any more than obama could.

What Trump did was the opening salvo in the 2018 election. Force these politicians to expose themselves.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

5:38 PM - 5 Sep 2017

...of course who can believe Trump one moment to the next...
Translation: "Steve Bannon put down that 18 inch 3inch wide ungreased, black dildo and stop looking at my fat ass.

I read the one your Mom has..But still don't see why you think the popular vote is meaningless when it is the very start of the process of electing a president..
/----/ Ok, live in your little fantasy land.

It would be hilarious if Trump legalized the DACA people next year.

hahahahaha

and eat a taco salad while he was signing to papers .. then say something real stupid

" I love my hispanics"

Is it a coincidence that the same senators who will have to make a public vote on this issue, are also the same senators who are staunchly opposing the presidents, and therefore the peoples agenda? I think not. Now; if these Republican senators go against the will of their constituency, they put their re-election at risk. This could be nothing less than an ingenious move by Trump to eliminate the opposition within the party. I eagerly look forward to seeing how this pans out.
deporting DREAMers is not the "people's agenda". The people don't support 100% of the things the President supports. Be smart.
When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office. The Republican voters who have seized control of both houses, and the white house. The leftists opinion on this matter will be a moot point.
Most Republicans want Dreamers to stay. You failed again.

NEGATIVE...no legit American thinks hard working American taxpayers should pay ILLEGAL foreign kids to come here and steal from REAL American's.
Just think about what you're saying.
Interesting that you say that.....a local RW radio show just said the opposite....that MOST Americans, left AND right don't want to kick these kids out...they just want to set up DACA legally, not thru an unConstitutional EO.

Is it unconstitutional?

The short answer is, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on its constitutionality, so calling it “unconstitutional” is presumptive. And while the program has vocal opponents, legal experts largely argue that the program is not only constitutional but based on commonplace practices.

Is DACA really unconstitutional, as the Trump administration claims?

images
/----/ The sad thing is my dear, is that your meme is accurate.

deporting DREAMers is not the "people's agenda". The people don't support 100% of the things the President supports. Be smart.
When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office. The Republican voters who have seized control of both houses, and the white house. The leftists opinion on this matter will be a moot point.

NEGATIVE...no legit American thinks hard working American taxpayers should pay ILLEGAL foreign kids to come here and steal from REAL American's.
Interesting that you say that.....a local RW radio show just said the opposite....that MOST Americans, left AND right don't want to kick these kids out...they just want to set up DACA legally, not thru an unConstitutional EO.

Is it unconstitutional?

The short answer is, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on its constitutionality, so calling it “unconstitutional” is presumptive. And while the program has vocal opponents, legal experts largely argue that the program is not only constitutional but based on commonplace practices.

Is DACA really unconstitutional, as the Trump administration claims?
It would be an interesting case. As your link provides, DACA could be struck down procedurally. But to say a president does not have the power to allocated money and resources in the DOJ based upon his/her determination of which need is greater .....? That is, Trump could say exnay dreamer program, but we're not gonna spend money deporting them unless they get arrested for a felony. But Trump doesn't really give a shit about those people. He's playing to his base.

DACA is unconstitutional because the president does not have the unilateral power to change immigration laws.

images
/----/ The sad thing is my dear, is that your meme is accurate.
Nobody said the road to success wouldn't be straight and narrow..

Is it a coincidence that the same senators who will have to make a public vote on this issue, are also the same senators who are staunchly opposing the presidents, and therefore the peoples agenda? I think not. Now; if these Republican senators go against the will of their constituency, they put their re-election at risk. This could be nothing less than an ingenious move by Trump to eliminate the opposition within the party. I eagerly look forward to seeing how this pans out.

If most Americans don't want to kick these people out then those running for office should make blanket legalization part of their campaign.

He didn't say that did he? Media Matters said that he said it. Schumer wants DACA not Trump. Lefties have a way of slapping benign titles on violations of the Constitution as in the "Fairness Doctrine" forcing right wing radio to spout left wing propaganda under penalty of law. The "D" in DACA stands for "deferred" and if they were honest they would change the "D" to a "K" as in (Kick) the can down the road until you can't recognize it anymore.

Forum List

Back