Oops, Trump wants DACA 'legalized'.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

5:38 PM - 5 Sep 2017

...of course who can believe Trump one moment to the next...
USMB conservatives:
I already saw a thread by a Trump supporter about how awesome Trump is for being allegedly pro-DACA.
But of course, if a pro-DREAMers bill fails in Congress, these same trolls will pronounce it a victory for Trump and conservatism.

Is it a coincidence that the same senators who will have to make a public vote on this issue, are also the same senators who are staunchly opposing the presidents, and therefore the peoples agenda? I think not. Now; if these Republican senators go against the will of their constituency, they put their re-election at risk. This could be nothing less than an ingenious move by Trump to eliminate the opposition within the party. I eagerly look forward to seeing how this pans out.

Is it a coincidence that the same senators who will have to make a public vote on this issue, are also the same senators who are staunchly opposing the presidents, and therefore the peoples agenda? I think not. Now; if these Republican senators go against the will of their constituency, they put their re-election at risk. This could be nothing less than an ingenious move by Trump to eliminate the opposition within the party. I eagerly look forward to seeing how this pans out.
deporting DREAMers is not the "people's agenda". The people don't support 100% of the things the President supports. Be smart.

deporting DREAMers is not the "people's agenda". The people don't support 100% of the things the President supports. Be smart.
When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office. The Republican voters who have seized control of both houses, and the white house. The leftists opinion on this matter will be a moot point.

When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office.

Were THAT the case, Trump would have also won the popular vote last Nov......He DIDN'T....

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

USMB conservatives:
I already saw a thread by a Trump supporter about how awesome Trump is for being allegedly pro-DACA.
But of course, if a pro-DREAMers bill fails in Congress, these same trolls will pronounce it a victory for Trump and conservatism.

That's what happens to people being led around on a leash.

When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office.

Were THAT the case, Trump would have also won the popular vote last Nov......He DIDN'T....
Irrelevant. We won the Whitehouse. You didn't. The elections coming up... Will be decided by us. Not you. Deal with it.

When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office. The Republican voters who have seized control of both houses, and the white house. The leftists opinion on this matter will be a moot point.

54% of "the people" don't matter?

Interesting.

Interesting.
They don't. The only ones that will really matter, are those registered as republican; who will be deciding the fate of the incumbents. That's just how it is....
Don't think that most of us have forgotten how much we mattered for the previous 8 years. Paybacks a bitch. We'll let you come along for the ride. But you'll have to sit in the back...

Interesting.
They don't. The only ones that will really matter, are those registered as republican; who will be deciding the fate of the incumbents. That's just how it is....
Don't think that most of us have forgotten how much we mattered for the previous 8 years. Paybacks a bitch. We'll let you come along for the ride. But you'll have to sit in the back...

As long as I make money, I don't care.

Oops, Trump wants DACA 'legalized'
Hmmmm... Drumpf just threw Congress under the bus, on this issue, and is seen as being tough on Illegal Aliens, by his base... Win-Win.

It's just as likely that Congress will do nothing... the Imperial Cheeto will revisit it... and, once again, decline to support any DACA-like programming.

He'll be able to say... "Well, if Congress wouldn't do anything about it, then my hands are tied, Constitutionally speaking... sorry, guys." - won't he?

A third (time-delayed) Win, on top of the Win-Win he just pulled off.

Whoever conjured-up this tactic... Drumpf himself, or one of his Minions... came up with a brilliant maneuver... atypical, of this particular junta.

Irrelevant. We won the Whitehouse. You didn't. The elections coming up... Will be decided by us. Not you. Deal with it.

Yes, you are a apart of that dwindling Trump cult base that "thinks" you are in the majority....
Look around you and wake the fuck up !!!

Yes, you are a apart of that dwindling Trump cult base that "thinks" you are in the majority....
Look around you and wake the fuck up !!!
I woke up long ago. You should do so now. Forget your spoonfed, cherry picked polls... Quit being lazy. Go out there yourself, and personally ask Trump voters what they think. I have. And much like you were educated on this past election... Your polls don't jive with reality. So you just sit there in your awkward, discomfort, and keep clicking your funny button. Meanwhile the rest of us will continue actually laughing at the battered women's syndrome inflicted left, who just refuse to learn from their most recent lessons.

Yeah and ?

He's been saying for quite some time now that he has sympathy for "the dreamers" and wants to see their limbo status resolved.

Apparently he just wants it done via proper Constitutional order rather than by autocratic proclamation.

Isn't it great that the GOP did not have to vote to legalize Obamacare?

If they had to, they would.

"The elections coming up...Will be decided by us. Not you." How will that be? Are you planning on denying us the vote?

Most Republicans want Dreamers to stay. You failed again.

Forum List

Back