Once again, illegal aliens get better treatment than the citizens

Traditionally the Democrat Bigots have hated America and that is why they are always such chronic traitors. They regard illegal aliens as their allies in their efforts to destroy America.

Sanctuary city NYC would not fingerprint arrested illegals. This is a courtesy not even extended to tax paying citizens.

Thousands March Across Brooklyn Bridge to Defend DACA
When you are stupid enough to worship an amphibian brained animal as your meme, no wonder you are too stupid to read...
Some of the arrested during the day are DACA recipients. The NYPD says the protesters arrested outside Trump Tower won't have to be fingerprinted if they provide their information willingly -- no fingerprints means no arrest information transmitted to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The Mayor's Office confirmed those arrested at Brooklyn Bridge who cooperate with police will be ticketed and released. No fingerprinting would be done, to avoid alerting state or federal government to those arrested who are undocumented.

Source: Thousands March Brooklyn Bridge in New York to Protest DACA Announcement - NBC New York Thousands March Across Brooklyn Bridge to Defend DACA
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook

"We're going to have to figure out ways of how we're going to continue supporting ourselves, and continuing to give back to the economy of this country," said Bravo, of Washington Heights. "That's the only thing we want to do, we're Americans, we went to college, gotten great jobs, and all we want to do is contribute back to this country we call home."

Basi Alonso, a DACA recipient who was arrested in the protests, said, "We are a part of this country's fabric. I have been here my entire life. I've been paying my taxes, I went to school here. My parents work here."

These are stories that belie the claims of living under the threat of impending deportation. Theses stories belie the claims that folks here illegally pay their way or have to hide in the shadows. These stories tell us that for decades we've failed to enforce the law - that we have given a group of people 'special privileges' above the law. - and now they have come to expect it as their 'right'. Long ago we learned how wrong that is.

It also belies the assertion that illegal immigrants are not competing with American citizens (native or naturalized) for jobs and college admission.

How did they get jobs and pay their taxes, I wonder? Federal income taxes...Payroll taxes -social security, Medicare, Medicaid. Can that be done without a social security number?

The dented can of immigration enforcement has been kicked down the road since the first round of amnesty-to-put-an-end-to-illegal-immigration decades ago. Finally someone has the courage to pick it up and try to make it useful again...and those who like dented cans will complain loudly.

The US is supposed to be a nation governed by the rule of law, not imperial decree...which is part of our attraction and which distinguishes us from much of the third world. Obama did this to foment strife, to placate his own ego and for political gain - knowing it would not stand. Knowing he could have done it permanently three years earlier.

Who is the heartless one?...the man who hands a child a bag full of candy and tells them they can take it home - or the storekeeper who stops them at the door asking for payment?

Sanctuary city NYC would not fingerprint arrested illegals. This is a courtesy not even extended to tax paying citizens.

Thousands March Across Brooklyn Bridge to Defend DACA

Did you even read the article? Do you know how to read? None of the people that cooperated were fingerprinted, that includes the tax paying citizens.

Nice sidestepping. Local govts shouldn't be taking it upon themselves to uphold illegal immigration though.

Forum List

Back