Oops they did it again!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Global warming alarmists are now claiming that by 2050, there will be no snow in the US.

First they claimed that by 2010 there would be no snow. Then they claimed that they didn't say that. Then they claimed that with global warming there would be heavy snowfall, now they are changing their minds again.

Now they're claiming that the snow in Georgia and Florida is because of global warming or someone boiling a pan of water. They're not making a lick of sense, then again they never did

Global warming alarmists are now claiming that by 2050, there will be no snow in the US.

First they claimed that by 2010 there would be no snow. Then they claimed that they didn't say that. Then they claimed that with global warming there would be heavy snowfall, now they are changing their minds again.

Are you talking about the NYTimes article on Winter Olympics being an endangered specie? Or did I miss something else entertaining?

Catastrophic!!! Apocalyptic!! Devastation!!!

It's Globull Warming!!!

Give up your SUV's!!

Do it for GAIA............

Seriously, what are you kooks babbling about?

And just why is it that so many denialists are in such a constant state of hysteria?

Our hysteria is one of laughter, mryth, and wonderment. Your hysteria is one of panic, fear and dread. Like the parents that check the closet for monsters, we're here for you..
:eusa_angel:

And just why is it that so many denialists are in such a constant state of hysteria?

Psychological projection - a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world

Our hysteria is one of laughter, mryth, and wonderment. Your hysteria is one of panic, fear and dread. Like the parents that check the closet for monsters, we're here for you..
:eusa_angel:

I think at this point, much of the anger coming from the warmist wacko camp is due to the fact that it is finally dawning on them that they indeed are victims of a hoax and eventually they are going to have to, by default, admit defeat by coming up with a new screen name and join in the skeptics' victory celebration and general ridicule of the warmist wackos for falling for such an obvious hoax.

Last edited:

Psychological projection - a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world

You know, part of my religious practices involves a ritual that basically funnels negative energy away from one's self and into a receptacle pretty much like a lightning rod. I wonder what this similarity says about the AGW movement. :eusa_think:

Are you talking about the NYTimes article on Winter Olympics being an endangered specie? Or did I miss something else entertaining?

I think it was tied to that. I heard it on the radio but wasn't able to find it with a brief search.

It's 60° in Sochi. They've been making snow. The half-pipe was a mess. The ski-jump ramp doesn't even use snow anymore. What can one expect from a beachfront town on the Black Sea.

It's 60° in Sochi. They've been making snow. The half-pipe was a mess. The ski-jump ramp doesn't even use snow anymore. What can one expect from a beachfront town on the Black Sea.

Indeed......I had never heard of Sochi and went and checked it out on a map. Imagine the US holding their winter Olympics in Tennessee!!! :clap2:

The planet would have to warm 10-12c for this to occur by 2050. ;) As much as 50f+ over much of the Midwestern and upper plains during the winter.

What these fools don't realize is NO snow = above freezing over the United states during the winter.

Now they're claiming that the snow in Georgia and Florida is because of global warming or someone boiling a pan of water. They're not making a lick of sense, then again they never did

Think about a closed jar of water is more like it ;) Kind of like a carrot engine as the piston changes the volume of gas....

When you change volume you change pressure and so you do this you throw it out of balance. This is what climate scientist are talking about(sort of) when they're talking about the earth climbing towards a new balance of energy within the system.

The extreme short term weather and jet steam being weird is part of this.

Indeed......I had never heard of Sochi and went and checked it out on a map. Imagine the US holding their winter Olympics in Tennessee!!! :clap2:

The downhill would suck.

It's been real cold here though. 17°

You're so right they're like little girls giggling maniacally while talking about their crushes.

I think denialists more resemble Beavis and Butthead. Doing the "hehehehheheheheh, that's gay!" thing constantly, and often mentally masturbating together like a couple of little old spider monkeys (to quote Mr. Anderson).

However, they do have their periods of outright screaming hysterics. Those occur when you show them any fact that contradicts one of their political cult's sacred mantras.

You're so right they're like little girls giggling maniacally while talking about their crushes.

I think denialists more resemble Beavis and Butthead. Doing the "hehehehheheheheh, that's gay!" thing constantly, and often mentally masturbating together like a couple of little old spider monkeys (to quote Mr. Anderson).

However, they do have their periods of outright screaming hysterics. Those occur when you show them any fact that contradicts one of their political cult's sacred mantras.

I knew your post would be 100% bull shit because of the first two words: "I think..."

Forum List

Back