Oops! Both D-Elijah Cummings & His Wife Should Release 10 Years Of Their Tax Returns!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It seems the Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform needed some 'Oversight' of his own....

"An IRS complaint filed by the National Legal and Policy Center alleges that “a charity run by the wife of Rep. Elijah Cummings received millions from special interest groups and corporations that had business before her husband’s committee and could have been used illegally.”

Interestingly enough, Elijah used to be DEEP in debt....until marrying his wife...

"His wife, Maya Rockeymore, is the chairman of the Maryland Democratic Party. Despite once being deep in debt, Cummings' financial situation has improved since marrying Rockeymore in 2008."

:p

D-CUMMINGS AND HIS WIFE SHOULD BE FORCED TO IMMEDIATELY RELEASE / PRODUCE 10 YEARS OF THEIR TAX RETURNS AS PART OF AN INVESTIGATION INTO POSSIBLE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!

EQUAL JUSTICE! (Not to mention 'what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander'.... :p )

IRS Complaint: Wife of Elijah Cummings May Have Received Illegal Benefits From His Committee Activities

It seems the Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform needed some 'Oversight' of his own....

"An IRS complaint filed by the National Legal and Policy Center alleges that “a charity run by the wife of Rep. Elijah Cummings received millions from special interest groups and corporations that had business before her husband’s committee and could have been used illegally.”

Interestingly enough, Elijah used to be DEEP in debt....until marrying his wife...

"His wife, Maya Rockeymore, is the chairman of the Maryland Democratic Party. Despite once being deep in debt, Cummings' financial situation has improved since marrying Rockeymore in 2008."

D-CUMMINGS AND HIS WIFE SHOULD BE FORCED TO IMMEDIATELY RELEASE / PRODUCE 10 YEARS OF THEIR TAX RETURNS AS PART OF AN INVESTIGATION INTO POSSIBLE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!

EQUAL JUSTICE! (Not to mention 'what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander'.... :p )

IRS Complaint: Wife of Elijah Cummings May Have Received Illegal Benefits From His Committee Activities

“But, but, but...I hold a valid race card...I have immunity.”

This Bill they are trying to pass in New York, should mean we can request tax returns of someone like Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schummer, Jerry Nadler, for any reason. Bill Deblasio, Ocasio Cortez. We should also be able to request the disclosure of Cortez' $10 Million Dollar deal with Netflix, as well as Obama's deal since Netflix is traded in The New York Stock Exchange.

I want to see Pelosi and Schumer's tax records.
It's hate do believe that they became multi-millionaires "serving" the people.

You can bet more than half of Congress would be in the shits if they had to show their tax returns.

I doubt there is one honest Senator or Representative in Government.

You can bet more than half of Congress would be in the shits if they had to show their tax returns.

I doubt there is one honest Senator or Representative in Government.
when obama made his initial pics after winning the 1st election, what, 50% or more all had back tax issues that had to be cleared up? it was getting embarrassing that so many who scream PAY MORE TAXES all were not paying their own.

and of course now we find some way to split out why someone else must do what they will not. so tired of that bullshit.

Corrupt Neggra Democrats. Dumber than door knobs.

They tried the Clinton scam of money laundering their payoffs through a fake charity. Only they are not smart enough to cover it up like the filthy ass Clintons did.

Forum List

Back