Amash

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
To show how poor press coverage of our Congress critters is from both sides ,since he opened his mouth he generated interest in who is this guy from people beyond his constituency and what's coming out is not flattering in the least. Besides his Chinese ties we now find he is the only Repub with a positive rating from the terrorist org CAIR.

Don’t believe it. I have known Amash for nearly 15 years. He is the real deal. He is not corrupt.

Perhaps you should subject him to some honest investigation to see if what you see and believe is just well crafted PR nobody has challenged until now.

I don't get why republicans are getting all bent about someone who has an inconsequential opinion....It isn't as though impeachment has a snowball's chance.

Why the diversion?...What's the other hand doing?

The question should really be ...why now? Why has Amash come out with this senseless crap when all along the Democrats have been saying this for the past 2 years?
I seriously think Amash needed some publicity. And he is cozying with the Democrats.

I don't get why republicans are getting all bent about someone who has an inconsequential opinion....It isn't as though impeachment has a snowball's chance.

The question should really be ...why now? Why has Amash come out with this senseless crap when all along the Democrats have been saying this for the past 2 years?
I seriously think Amash needed some publicity. And he is cozying with the Democrats.
Not a chance. He had to know his actions would lead to a primary challenge, which it appears to have done.

Maybe he didn't say anything because he was waiting for the Mule's report to drop...I can't say....Not a mind reader.

There are enough purposeful vagaries in the second part of it, that anyone could draw any conclusion that they want to.

But, as I said, in the end his opinion on the matter is meaningless...Impeachment is going nowhere.

But, as I said, in the end his opinion on the matter is meaningless...Impeachment is going nowhere.
Impeachment is like "Wagging the Dog movie"...

"Cause a scene that will blindside the real cause".

Except, this isn't about covering up a scandal using war as a cover-up. It is Impeachment that is the cover-up.

He's the choice for the Libertarian Party for POTUS.

That stooge is already beat in the primary and he knows it. He was beat before these comments.

The comments help him establish a platform to run for President. This is a money scam on his
part.

Don’t believe it. I have known Amash for nearly 15 years. He is the real deal. He is not corrupt.

Had Amash also showed concern for the FISA abuse he might not be facing so much push back from republicans.

You don't have to be corrupt to be willfully wrong.
True enough, but the accusations are Amash is pushing impeachment because of his family’s investments in China. That’s corrupt in my book.
but it is fact! and if trump is fair game, they all are. is his business interest in china the reason because of the tariffs? hmmmmmmmm how odd. nothing until that tariff hit. I don't believe in coincidents.

Had Amash also showed concern for the FISA abuse he might not be facing so much push back from republicans.
As a libertarian type, I would surmise that he's against the existence of FISA altogether.....A secret "court" is, as a matter of course, abusive.

As a libertarian type, I would surmise that he's against the existence of FISA altogether.....A secret "court" is, as a matter of course, abusive.

Right which is why I think people question his whining about impeachment while staying silent on the clear FISA abuse.

well if we actually had a press, the question would be asked on why he is silent on the FISA abuse. But since the press protects the left, it won't be asked ever.

Not a chance. He had to know his actions would lead to a primary challenge, which it appears to have done.
Amash knew back in April he’d be primary challenged when Tom Norton announced his candidacy. Then after Justin stepped on his dick Jim Lower has also announced he’s in the running.

Lots of us in the district have been fed up with Amash’s antics and looking to support his replacement, but had no idea he’d be so helpful in our quest.

Forum List

Back