Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Well, they really can't. They tend to screw up most things. :lol:

Yeah ... But I am smart enough to know that sticking a $20 piece of paper on the outside of the envelope isn't going to keep them from screwing up.
I will know one way or another if it doesn't get there ... I don't give a damn whether or not they want to charge me to have someone sign a piece of paper.
There is nothing they can do to replace what is in the envelope if they lose it ... So that makes no difference.

The reason they do that is because stupid scared people get a false sense of security thinking they can insure themselves against whatever the consequences may be should the post office screw up ... It doesn't fix anything.

But If I was really smart ... I would have just said ... "No Thank You" ... :thup:

--- like you say to me all the time :crybaby:

By the way I jos' keedin'. She never says no.

exit... stage left.... :scared1:

No...

SHE said you were pretty funny.

'I' said you were pretty, funny.

wasn't about grammar at all.

Oh, it's all pretty and funny in your world! :p
You girls should have at it in a mud pit on pay for view...:)

Bring it! :lol:
Hun I wouldn't even want to try you...

You look like a military girl.....

You would kick my ass

Probably not. I'm all of 5'1. I could hang onto your leg until you submit though! :p

I could hang onto your leg until you submit though

That could be 'interesting'

Sooo. Interesting. Do you think that is appropriate "Christian like" behavior? It almost seems as if you condone this type of behavior as being "normal" or something? I'm sorry about that. I don't know how you were raised, but that is not normal behavior for an adult. It is a sign of a person who is very immature (I mean to the point of it being an issue/not just fun) and/or very socially inept. If a person gets some kind of a thrill out of picking out a so-called "victim" for lack of a better term, and following that person just to be an asshole, then there are some serious psychological issues, IMO, and it is probably the SMARTEST thing to avoid such people. Don't you agree with that?

Oh, and as a Christian, shouldn't you encourage me to "turn the other cheek?" ;)
Remember....this supposed to be a fun place

I have a simple question?

Why do you two girls hate each other so much?
Bonzi doesn't hate ChrisL and as a matter of fact she doesn't hate anybody... I am not saying she likes everybody but it does not constitute hate

My renewal will probably never make it to Philadelphia now ... :(
I just renewed mine last month.. there is 50% chance those fuckers are going to lose it somewhere. I spent the extra to make sure I do not have to go through the hassle of applying for a new passport instead of the renewal. That's just me. I like to play it safe (I am disguised when I nearby ChrisL)

I just renewed mine last month.. there is 50% chance those fuckers are going to lose it somewhere. I spent the extra to make sure I do not have to go through the hassle of applying for a new passport instead of the renewal. That's just me. I like to play it safe (I am disguised when I nearby ChrisL)

There is a completely separate process you have to go through if the Passport is "lost" ... No matter how it is lost nor who lost it.
Insurance doesn't make a difference ... It won't replace the Passport they lost nor save you any trouble getting you a new one.

I did ask a family friend I hadn't seen in years how their daughter was doing ... I didn't know she had overdosed on heroin.

I have done something similar, asked about a spouse that had passed or about a spouse and they split up.
Very awkward!

There isn't anything you can fucking do but stand there and look stupid.
The fact you didn't know in a way means you didn't care enough to know ... :(

Yep, it's like, well if you cared that much where the hell have you been.
Had a family member say that when he was dying of cancer - don't come see me NOW, you didn't care before!
Makes you think.....
That's exactly what you think. We're not all Jimmy Carter!

No...

You would kick my ass

Probably not. I'm all of 5'1. I could hang onto your leg until you submit though! :p
No...

You would kick my ass

Or you could do a booberunski on a person.:)

I thought that's what this thread was. :uhh:

:oops-28: ... I just had one of those moments.

Stepped out to go to the Post Office and mail in my Passport Renewal.
I bundled everything up in the cardboard envelope ... Wrote the addresses clearly ... Stood in Line forever.
I get to the counter and hand over my envelope to get weighed, postage and pass it on ... When the postal worker starts yapping about how I am going to want to insure and certify it with an acknowledgement of receipt ... Yadda-Yadda-Yadda some other crap ... But that will be an additional $12-$20.

This is where BlackSand always gets me into trouble ...

"What the hell is this, Micky-D's?

Unless you are suggesting that you people ... Employees of the Federal Government ...
Cannot manage to deliver a fricken piece of mail ... To yourselves ...
Without losing it ... What the fuck are we paying you for?

No ... I don't want a gotdam $20 apple pie!"

You didn't have to go postal on the poor bastard.

Looks like I gotta get the thread back on track.

It didn't happen to me but a but a buddy and his brother went on a trip with their girl friends. Drank and bunch and all passed out in a big bed. In the morning my buddy noticed his girl was rubbing up on him so he got frisky himself. They started kissing passionately and as he started waking up he realized she had a beard. His brother!

You would kick my ass

You would kick my ass

Or you could do a booberunski on a person.:)

Is that a legal move? :lol:

It didn't happen to me but a but a buddy and his brother went on a trip with their girl friends. Drank and bunch and all passed out in a big bed. In the morning my buddy noticed his girl was rubbing up on him so he got frisky himself. They started kissing passionately and as he started waking up he realized she had a beard. His brother!

Eastern or Western Kentucky?

On a similar note, I met a gal at a place, first time. Later in the car we kissed, I thought she was pretty good, then she went crazy. Started licking my face! "I thought, shit! I hit the jackpot this time!" I pulled back and opened my eyes, it was my dog!" Yes, she was amused.

On a similar note, I met a gal at a place, first time. Later in the car we kissed, I thought she was pretty good, then she went crazy. Started licking my face! "I thought, shit! I hit the jackpot this time!" I pulled back and opened my eyes, it was my dog!" Yes, she was amused.

that's just gross. please tell me that was a joke or not true!

no.........................

I've never actually DRANK someone elses drink at a bar, but, I forgot which was mine, and had to order another... that is an expensive mistake to make especially when it happens often in one night!

True story. She was kissing but he did the licking. He had his rabbies shots though.

True story. She was kissing but he did the licking. He had his rabbies shots though.

I'm confused... she is the dog, right... he is you?????

I'm confused... she is the dog, right... he is you?????
No, my Rat Terrier was in the back seat and wanted to get in on the kissing action.

Forum List

Back