Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
well ChrisL you asked.. you are hearing if from 3 people.... it's not a good answer, but, it's the TRUE answer....

What answer? You still haven't answered my question. You told me that this particular poster is "nice" to me is all, which is complete BS. I guess you and I have different ideas of what nice means. That is not how I want to be treated by my friends, thanks anyways. :) With friends like that, who needs enemies?

I have a simple question?

Why do you two girls hate each other so much?

Whaaaat??? I am talking about another poster, not Bonzi. :D Although I might like to give her some shit from time to time about her Christianity, I don't hate her at all. In fact, I think she is pretty funny and entertaining poster.

In fact, I think she is pretty funny and entertaining poster.

You missed a comma.

" In fact, I think she is pretty, funny and entertaining poster."

Well, I don't know what she looks like. :D So that would be a lie.

well ChrisL you asked.. you are hearing if from 3 people.... it's not a good answer, but, it's the TRUE answer....

What answer? You still haven't answered my question. You told me that this particular poster is "nice" to me is all, which is complete BS. I guess you and I have different ideas of what nice means. That is not how I want to be treated by my friends, thanks anyways. :) With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Whaaaat??? I am talking about another poster, not Bonzi. :D Although I might like to give her some shit from time to time about her Christianity, I don't hate her at all. In fact, I think she is pretty funny and entertaining poster.

You missed a comma.

grammar police alert!

No...

SHE said you were pretty funny.

'I' said you were pretty, funny.

wasn't about grammar at all.

You missed a comma.

grammar police alert!

No. I meant you are "relatively" funny and entertaining poster. :)

You missed a comma.

grammar police alert!

No...

Oh, it's all pretty and funny in your world! :p

well if someone wants to think I'm pretty I'm not complaining :)

You missed a comma.

grammar police alert!

No...

I thought that's what this thread was. :uhh:

:oops-28: ... I just had one of those moments.

Stepped out to go to the Post Office and mail in my Passport Renewal.
I bundled everything up in the cardboard envelope ... Wrote the addresses clearly ... Stood in Line forever.
I get to the counter and hand over my envelope to get weighed, postage and pass it on ... When the postal worker starts yapping about how I am going to want to insure and certify it with an acknowledgement of receipt ... Yadda-Yadda-Yadda some other crap ... But that will be an additional $12-$20.

This is where BlackSand always gets me into trouble ...

"What the hell is this, Micky-D's?

Unless you are suggesting that you people ... Employees of the Federal Government ...
Cannot manage to deliver a fricken piece of mail ... To yourselves ...
Without losing it ... What the fuck are we paying you for?

No ... I don't want a gotdam $20 apple pie!"

My renewal will probably never make it to Philadelphia now ... :(

You missed a comma.

grammar police alert!

No...

Leslie and I had a lot in common.

We both like women.

I thought that's what this thread was. :uhh:

:oops-28: ... I just had one of those moments.

Stepped out to go to the Post Office and mail in my Passport Renewal.
I bundled everything up in the cardboard envelope ... Wrote the addresses clearly ... Stood in Line forever.
I get to the counter and hand over my envelope to get weighed, postage and pass it on ... When the postal worker starts yapping about how I am going to want to insure and certify it with an acknowledgement of receipt ... Yadda-Yadda-Yadda some other crap ... But that will be an additional $12-$20.

This is where BlackSand always gets me into trouble ...

"What the hell is this, Micky-D's?

Unless you are suggesting that you people ... Employees of the Federal Government ...
Cannot manage to deliver a fricken piece of mail ... To yourselves ...
Without losing it ... What the fuck are we paying you for?

No ... I don't want a gotdam $20 apple pie!"

My renewal will probably never make it to Philadelphia now ... :(

Well, they really can't. They tend to screw up most things. :lol:

Yeah ... But I am smart enough to know that sticking a $20 piece of paper on the outside of the envelope isn't going to keep them from screwing up.
I will know one way or another if it doesn't get there ... I don't give a damn whether or not they want to charge me to have someone sign a piece of paper.
There is nothing they can do to replace what is in the envelope if they lose it ... So that makes no difference.

The reason they do that is because stupid scared people get a false sense of security thinking they can insure themselves against whatever the consequences may be should the post office screw up ... It doesn't fix anything.

But If I was really smart ... I would have just said ... "No Thank You" ... :thup:

You missed a comma.

grammar police alert!

No...

You girls should have at it in a mud pit on pay for view...:)

You missed a comma.

grammar police alert!

No...

Bring it! :lol:

It occurs to me some of my socks may have been in this thread. I forget names easily, so you guys will just have to behave.

The Coffee Shop is currently featuring a snail eating a meal worm. You have all been warned.

Yeah ... But I am smart enough to know that sticking a $20 piece of paper on the outside of the envelope isn't going to keep them from screwing up.
I will know one way or another if it doesn't get there ... I don't give a damn whether or not they want to charge me to have someone sign a piece of paper.
There is nothing they can do to replace what is in the envelope if they lose it ... So that makes no difference.

The reason they do that is because stupid scared people get a false sense of security thinking they can insure themselves against whatever the consequences may be should the post office screw up ... It doesn't fix anything.

But If I was really smart ... I would have just said ... "No Thank You" ... :thup:

--- like you say to me all the time :crybaby:

You missed a comma.

grammar police alert!

No...

Hun I wouldn't even want to try you...

You look like a military girl.....

You would kick my ass

grammar police alert!

No...

Hun I wouldn't even want to try you...

You look like a military girl.....

You would kick my ass

Probably not. I'm all of 5'1. I could hang onto your leg until you submit though! :p

Forum List

Back