Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I had a family member be guilty of one of these... I love when people mess up! ;)

Have you ever done any of these embarrassing things -- or, maybe, something different?

1. Called your spouse/date by your Ex’s name?
2. Walked into the wrong sex restroom?
3. Got into the wrong car
4. Forgetting who you were talking to and said something off color (think boss, parent)
5. Walked into the “wrong kind of place”
6. Talked about someone and they were right behind you
7. Locked your keys in the house/car
8. Talking to a stranger you thought was your friend/spouse next to you
9. Asked someone when they were due that was not pregnant
10. Asked someone how their spouse is and they split up

Thinking ...................................................................................... still thinking ..................................................still thinking..........................................................................................................still thinking...................................thinking ...................................................................... I'll have to get back to you on this .............................. would this afternoon be OK?

I've done three of those. Said something inappropriate without thinking, approached someone mistaking their identity as someone I know, and got into the wrong car before. :lol: The last one is by far the most embarrassing and stupid. Lol. I was like, wait a minute, my car doesn't have THAT! :eek-52:

I did ask a family friend I hadn't seen in years how their daughter was doing ... I didn't know she had overdosed on heroin.

I have done something similar, asked about a spouse that had passed or about a spouse and they split up.
Very awkward!

I was a family function of my wife's. She walked up besides me and I leaned into her and gave her back a caress/hug.

Except of course it was not her, but her young and very hot cousin.

Thinking ...................................................................................... still thinking ..................................................still thinking..........................................................................................................still thinking...................................thinking ...................................................................... I'll have to get back to you on this .............................. would this afternoon be OK?

Whenever you want hun, I know you LOOOOOVEEEE my surveys :)

I've done three of those. Said something inappropriate without thinking, approached someone mistaking their identity as someone I know, and got into the wrong car before. :lol: The last one is by far the most embarrassing and stupid. Lol. I was like, wait a minute, my car doesn't have THAT! :eek-52:

that's the one that happened to a family member of mine - yesterday - hilarious!

I was a family function of my wife's. She walked up besides me and I leaned into her and gave her back a caress/hug.

Except of course it was not her, but her young and very hot cousin.

that was "convenient"....

I did ask a family friend I hadn't seen in years how their daughter was doing ... I didn't know she had overdosed on heroin.

I have done something similar, asked about a spouse that had passed or about a spouse and they split up.
Very awkward!

There isn't anything you can fucking do but stand there and look stupid.
The fact you didn't know in a way means you didn't care enough to know ... :(

Very awkward!

There isn't anything you can fucking do but stand there and look stupid.
The fact you didn't know in a way means you didn't care enough to know ... :(

Yep, it's like, well if you cared that much where the hell have you been.
Had a family member say that when he was dying of cancer - don't come see me NOW, you didn't care before!
Makes you think.....

Forum List

Back