Oooops

Potable Water Activism | Find a Career in Clean Water
the most basic, IMPORTANT need of a human--water!!!Africa is a shit hole
blue-map.png

sanitation:
yellow-map.png

And this has exactly what relation this thread?
you should really follow along so you don't look more stupid than you are
it's a reply to a post saying Africa is not a shithole

No, it’s not.
shithole--they don't even have enough water to drink.....

Not enough water in the entire continent? Really, professor?
the links are right there---facts.....shithole
stop the nonsense for once.....you know it's a shithole

No, it’s not.

I asked you a specific question. Again you are too timid to answer?

They had it right 60 years ago when biracial marriages were outlawed.

Why would such idiocy be “right”? You liberals always F things up when you try to force people to act against human nature.
Staying within your own race is not going against human nature.

Yes it is. You lefties always think you can engineer human behavior to whatever end you can cook up.
same.jpg

They are obvious differences between race. I know it isnt but about .01% but we are only 1.2% different from apes. So that .01 percent seems like a lot when you put it into context.
Yes there are obvious differences, and they are caused by Genes, but you are way off on numbers
Significant error.
It is NOT and was never ".01%".
The First Human Genome Project/HGP (2003, Craig Venter) found .1%. 10x your number.

He retested 3 years later and corrected his original measurement saying it was 7x as great as he first thought, and could be as high as 1% difference/only 99% similar.
That's as much as 2/3 of the difference of the was between us and Chimps (98.6%), leaving Plenty of room for subspecies/Races.

The average figure used now is 99.5% similar.. 50x your number.

Human genetic variation - Wikipedia
Human genetic variation is the genetic differences both within and among populations. There may be multiple variants of any given gene in the human population (genes), leading to polymorphism. Many genes are not polymorphic, meaning that only a single allele is present in the population: the gene is then said to be fixed.[1] On average, in terms of DNA sequence all humans are 99.5% similar to any other humans.[2][3]..​

`
Which just proves his point even more....

Quite true! About that time, liberalism seeped into Hollywood and the motion picture industry turned to a cesspool of low moral standards. Good, wholesome movies are few and far between these days. The American public can't help but be affected by the sleaze and glorification of immorality.

How Did Hollywood Change From a Conservative Town to a Liberal City?
Liberalism Seeps into Hollywood

Due in part to a backlash against abuses perpetrated by the House Un-American Activities Committee, and in part to a landmark Supreme Court ruling in 1952 declaring films to be a form of free speech, Hollywood began to slowly liberalize. By 1962, the Production Code was virtually toothless. The newly formed Motion Picture Association of America implemented a rating system, which still stands today.

Potable Water Activism | Find a Career in Clean Water
The lowest levels of drinking water coverage are in sub-Saharian Africa
the most basic, IMPORTANT need of a human--water!!!Africa is a shit hole
blue-map.png

sanitation:
yellow-map.png

And that statement has nothing to do with the OP either idiot.

All of these guys are conservatives. Including the OP. Conservatism is the problem.

No, the proof is in how your policies always fail. I live in Kansas, a state that followed very conservative principle and our state has been ruined. In 2008 we faced a depression because of conservative beliefs. So no, it's not only my opinion.

No, the proof is in how your policies always fail. I live in Kansas, a state that followed very conservative principle and our state has been ruined. In 2008 we faced a depression because of conservative beliefs. So no, it's not only my opinion.

Traditional values caused Kansas to have an economic decline?

Traditional values caused Kansas to have an economic decline?

Conservatives have nothing to do with traditional values.

No, it’s not.

Not enough water in the entire continent? Answer the question.

Forum List

Back