Only people of color should be allowed to own dogs

Thor was a blue or as I can call them..a recessive bunch of genes...he was beautiful..I have six..three dogs..three cats..and they are not cheaper by the dozen

Especialy when it comes to Vets bills!!
At first I thought this was the Onion, or the Babylon Bee, but after doing a bit of checking, it appears this piece is for real.
Not that I think anyone would take this kook very seriously, but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".
Pretty much par for the course in America 2020. I give it 5 years before they start constructing the ovens.

Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist

Way back in time, almost 12,500 years ago, the first canines were becoming domesticated. Through toil and hardship, people had earned the trust of our now beloved best friends.

The symbiotic relationship between dog and woman was very groundbreaking, as humans had never been this close to an animal before.

Humans would provide shelter and care for the dogs, and in turn, the dogs would hunt and fetch firewood for humans. The reason I am detailing this history for you is so everyone understands the importance of the events that took place all these years ago.

According to bio-archaeologist Gregor Larson, the domestication of dogs started in 2 places: Eastern and Western Eurasia. The Eurasian people worked non stop to gain and maintain the trust with these gorgeous creatures, but it was all stolen from them.

The greedy actions by white people stained the history books forever.

Blacks own Pit Bulls to protect their drug stash. I wonder why he didn't mention Michael Vick in dumbassed diatribe?

~~~~~~
In actuality the American Staffordshire Terrier is a good faithful and protective dog. I go by the adage that "There are no bad dogs only bad owners of dogs."....

At first I thought this was the Onion, or the Babylon Bee, but after doing a bit of checking, it appears this piece is for real.
Not that I think anyone would take this kook very seriously, but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".
Pretty much par for the course in America 2020. I give it 5 years before they start constructing the ovens.

Way back in time, almost 12,500 years ago, the first canines were becoming domesticated. Through toil and hardship, people had earned the trust of our now beloved best friends.

The symbiotic relationship between dog and woman was very groundbreaking, as humans had never been this close to an animal before.

Humans would provide shelter and care for the dogs, and in turn, the dogs would hunt and fetch firewood for humans. The reason I am detailing this history for you is so everyone understands the importance of the events that took place all these years ago.

According to bio-archaeologist Gregor Larson, the domestication of dogs started in 2 places: Eastern and Western Eurasia. The Eurasian people worked non stop to gain and maintain the trust with these gorgeous creatures, but it was all stolen from them.

The guy is a nut.

Blacks own Pit Bulls to protect their drug stash. I wonder why he didn't mention Michael Vick in dumbassed diatribe?

Imagine had he referred to them as 'filthy black savages'.

"but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".

I DON'T want filthy black savages owning beautiful dogs. I want filthy black savages to STFU and get to the BACK of the bus where they have ALWAYS belonged.

Well I call them the filthy democrats. So they can call me whatever they like. As long as no physical attack or harassment, I don't care what they say.

That is the thing, in the USA we got the 1A...unless the filthy dems take over. Then we must toe their party line or be attacked and possibly killed. No more 1A with filthy dems. And the 2A goes as well. We cannot be allowed to resist the filthy dems by any means.

Vote 4 democrats lr censored.jpg

The guy is a nut.

Then your side needs to call people like this out.

The whole premise of this thread is fucken retarded.
I've spent close to 20k keeping my two boxer pups alive in their first two years. I can give you the story but you'll have to ask for it.

Show me a nigga who would go to those lengths.
When you bring a pet into your home you are obligated to do everything you can to keep them alive and happy.
If you're not ready for that kind of commitment dont get a pet.

The whole premise of this thread is fucken retarded.
I've spent close to 20k keeping my two boxer pups alive in their first two years. I can give you the story but you'll have to ask for it.

Show me a nigga who would go to those lengths.
When you bring a pet into your home you are obligated to do everything you can to keep them alive and happy.
If you're not ready for that kind of commitment dont get a pet.

But you see those two pups wouldn't even be here in the first place if the "filthy white savages" hadn't started down this road of creating new breeds and causing all kinds of harm to what nature had in store for the dog animal.
If you're white, you should consider re-homing those pups with a black family.

Forum List

Back