Only Muslim-Arabs aim at civilians VS Israel's high morals

All 344 children Israel massacred in Gaza in her targeted attacks on Gaza's civilians during Cast Lead will never be forgotten.

These deliberate Israeli child murders, which are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention, cry out for justice!

What is Israel but a deliberate slaughterer of nonJewish Children in the Middle East?

I just am laughing my ass off about the lies told in the OP of this thread!

To call Israel's regular child murdering activities in Palestine moral behaviour is prepostourous, a lie of magnificent proportions!

Israel, you say the name and all one sees is WAR CRIMINAL and the images of all the dead children she has deliberately slaughtered!

Mahmoud Majed Mahmoud Abu Nahleh was a 16 year-old resident of Rafah, injured on 27.12.2008 in Rafah, by a missile, and he died on 30.12.2008. He was not a participant in hostilities when killed. Additional information: He was killed while on his way home from school, as he passed near a police station that was bombed. The bombing of civilian police stateions was also a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Haya Talal Shehdeh Hamdan was a 12 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 30.12.2008 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a fighter jet. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: She was killed with her brother and sister while on their way to throw out the garbage.

Samar Anwar Khalil Bau'lusha was a 12 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 29.12.2008 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a helicopter. She was not a participant in hostilities when killed. Additional information: She was killed with four of her sisters when the family's house was struck in the bombing of the 'Imad al-'Aqel mosque. This child's family was not warned before the bombing.

Tahrir Anwar Khalil Bau'lusha was a 17 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 29.12.2008 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a helicopter. She was not a participant in hostilities when killed. Additional information: She was killed with four of her sisters when the family's house was struck in the bombing of the 'Imad al-'Aqel mosque. This teenager's family was not warned before the bombing.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

The five Bau'lusha sisters Israel killed on December 29, 2009 are lsited below:

Jawaher Anwar Khalil Ba’lousha (4), Jabalia Camp, NORTH GAZA
Dena Anwar Khalil Ba’lousha (7), Jabalia Camp, NORTH GAZA
Samar Anwar Khalil Ba’lousha (12), Jabalia Camp, NORTH GAZA
Ekram Anwar Khalil Ba’lousha (13), Jabalia Camp, NORTH GAZA
Tahreer Anwar Khalil Ba’lousha (17), Jabalia Camp, NORTH GAZA

Here is more about how these 5 sisters lost their lives, bombed as they lay sleeping in their home in Gaza, by their Isreali Occupier, the story of how they died told by their mother who was there and witnessed it all, the deaths of 5 children by the Israeli Jewish Occupiers of Palestine:

"Operation Cast Lead: Five sisters killed whilst they sleep in Jabalia

At around 10:00pm, on Sunday, 28 December 2008, electricity was cut to the Jabalia Refugee Camp, located in the north of the Gaza Strip. The nine children in the Ba’lousha family were all at home with their parents at the time. Their house was located next door to the Imad Aqel Mosque, in the centre of the densely crowded camp.
The sound of jet aircraft and drones could be heard flying overhead. ‘We could hear explosions and were all terrified’ recalls 35 year-old Samira, ‘I told my girls to go to sleep to relieve them from the tension.’ Samira also went to her bedroom which she shared with her husband, Anwar, one year old son, Mohammad, and their 13-day-old baby girl, Bara’a.
Several hours later, at around midnight on Monday, 29 December 2008, a missile struck the Mosque, destroying it completely and damaging the surrounding houses, many of which had asbestos roofs. ‘I woke and saw the roof and walls of my house falling,’ recalls Samira, ‘I did not realise what was happening.’ Samira then lost consciousness.
‘When I woke, I looked around and could only see dust. I was covered in stones and sand; I could hardly breathe. My husband Anwar was also covered in stones and sand. I then heard the screams of my baby daughter, Bara’a. I started removing stones from my body and managed to stand up. I rushed over to where the cot was and started to remove the rubble. Bara’a’s cot was upside down and formed a kind of protective tent. I picked up Bara’a and passed her to Anwar, whose face was covered in blood. I then looked for Mohammad but could not find him. A wall had fallen on where his mattress had been. I then heard Mohammad screaming from under the rubble and started to dig him out. When I found him his head was covered in blood.’ Samira handed Mohammad to a rescue worker and then went in search of her seven daughters. ‘I went to their bedroom, but there was no room, all the walls had collapsed. The room where my girls had been sleeping was not there. The ground was covered with wood, stones and asbestos. I started to scream.’

http://www.dci-pal.org/english/img/logo/statements.jpg

(this story can be accessed by clicking on the names of any of the five children, from the link above, which will pull up a PDF file that can be downloaded)

Photos of the five sisters are displayed in the article.

More photos appear in an article in the UK The Independent, such as this photo below:

five-sisters.jpeg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-killed-in-gaza-while-they-slept-1216224.html

Sherri

Last edited:
Hey Pali... graphic images by Pallywood bloody-ugly-propagnda do NOT impress me, especially since most are Arabs' fault any how.

'Hamas used kids as human shields' - JPost - Israel
- United States
15 Mar 2010 – Hamas gunmen used Palestinian children as human shields, and established command centers and Kassam launch pads in and near more ...
'Hamas used kids as human shields' - JPost - Israel

Hey, you piece of shit defender of Baby killers who are Jewish, Palestinian babies and children Israel deliberately targets to kill, their lives matter too.

When they die, their dead bodies are buried by the Palestinian parents who loved them.
the parents are human beings too, created by the very same God who made all of us, not that a piece of shit like you, devoid of anything resembling humanity, can understand any of this.

Fuck You, you piece of shit defender of baby killers!

Sherri

Sherri-----leave your "fuck" and "shit" for the your prayers
to the lump of excrement "god" you worship and for the whores
with bomb on ass for "allah" sluts you love. Your noxious stink
has become tiresome already. Last time I encountered filth like
you-----I was doing a few unpleasant months in a public health
facility to which your fellow whores were dragged handcuffed.
I have absolutely nothing against most whores----if they
follow the rules of public health and do not carry the filth of
your "religion"
rosie

sherri is a christian not a follower of nabi

are they equally to be jihaded by you??

Hey, you piece of shit defender of Baby killers who are Jewish, Palestinian babies and children Israel deliberately targets to kill, their lives matter too.

When they die, their dead bodies are buried by the Palestinian parents who loved them.
the parents are human beings too, created by the very same God who made all of us, not that a piece of shit like you, devoid of anything resembling humanity, can understand any of this.

Fuck You, you piece of shit defender of baby killers!

Sherri

Sherri-----leave your "fuck" and "shit" for the your prayers
to the lump of excrement "god" you worship and for the whores
with bomb on ass for "allah" sluts you love. Your noxious stink
has become tiresome already. Last time I encountered filth like
you-----I was doing a few unpleasant months in a public health
facility to which your fellow whores were dragged handcuffed.
I have absolutely nothing against most whores----if they
follow the rules of public health and do not carry the filth of
your "religion"
rosie

sherri is a christian not a follower of nabi

are they equally to be jihaded by you??

Sherri CLAIMS it is a christian-----but then----so did ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER and CONSTANTINE---the son of Saint helen. He managed to scale so much
glow from his very nice mama-----that some idiots call that mass murdering slob
a "saint" too

Sherri has an unbridled hatred for the hero figure of christianity----to wit, the Pharisee
RABBI YESHUA BEN YOSEF of nazareth who so wisely repeated the talmudic
dictum "CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE"-------so I'll stop here.....

All 344 children Israel massacred in Gaza in her targeted attacks on Gaza's civilians during Cast Lead will never be forgotten.

These deliberate Israeli child murders, which are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention, cry out for justice!

What is Israel but a deliberate slaughterer of nonJewish Children in the Middle East?

To call Israel's regular child murdering activities in Palestine moral behaviour is prepostourous, a lie of magnificent proportions!

Israel, you say the name and all one sees is WAR CRIMINAL and the images of all the dead children she has deliberately slaughtered!

Mahmoud Majed Mahmoud Abu Nahleh was a 16 year-old resident of Rafah, injured on 27.12.2008 in Rafah, by a missile, and he died on 30.12.2008. He was not a participant in hostilities when killed. Additional information: He was killed while on his way home from school, as he passed near a police station that was bombed. The bombing of civilian police stateions was also a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Haya Talal Shehdeh Hamdan was a 12 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 30.12.2008 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a fighter jet. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: She was killed with her brother and sister while on their way to throw out the garbage.

Samar Anwar Khalil Bau'lusha was a 12 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 29.12.2008 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a helicopter. She was not a participant in hostilities when killed. Additional information: She was killed with four of her sisters when the family's house was struck in the bombing of the 'Imad al-'Aqel mosque. This child's family was not warned before the bombing.

Tahrir Anwar Khalil Bau'lusha was a 17 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 29.12.2008 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a helicopter. She was not a participant in hostilities when killed. Additional information: She was killed with four of her sisters when the family's house was struck in the bombing of the 'Imad al-'Aqel mosque. This teenager's family was not warned before the bombing.

Here is more about how these 5 sisters lost their lives, bombed as they lay sleeping in their home in Gaza, by their Isreali Occupier, the story of how they died told by their mother who was there and witnessed it all, the deaths of 5 children by the Israeli Jewish Occupiers of Palestine:

At around 10:00pm, on Sunday, 28 December 2008, electricity was cut to the Jabalia Refugee Camp, located in the north of the Gaza Strip. The nine children in the Ba’lousha family were all at home with their parents at the time. Their house was located next door to the Imad Aqel Mosque, in the centre of the densely crowded camp.
The sound of jet aircraft and drones could be heard flying overhead. ‘We could hear explosions and were all terrified’ recalls 35 year-old Samira, ‘I told my girls to go to sleep to relieve them from the tension.’ Samira also went to her bedroom which she shared with her husband, Anwar, one year old son, Mohammad, and their 13-day-old baby girl, Bara’a.
Several hours later, at around midnight on Monday, 29 December 2008, a missile struck the Mosque, destroying it completely and damaging the surrounding houses, many of which had asbestos roofs. ‘I woke and saw the roof and walls of my house falling,’ recalls Samira, ‘I did not realise what was happening.’ Samira then lost consciousness.
‘When I woke, I looked around and could only see dust. I was covered in stones and sand; I could hardly breathe. My husband Anwar was also covered in stones and sand. I then heard the screams of my baby daughter, Bara’a. I started removing stones from my body and managed to stand up. I rushed over to where the cot was and started to remove the rubble. Bara’a’s cot was upside down and formed a kind of protective tent. I picked up Bara’a and passed her to Anwar, whose face was covered in blood. I then looked for Mohammad but could not find him. A wall had fallen on where his mattress had been. I then heard Mohammad screaming from under the rubble and started to dig him out. When I found him his head was covered in blood.’ Samira handed Mohammad to a rescue worker and then went in search of her seven daughters. ‘I went to their bedroom, but there was no room, all the walls had collapsed. The room where my girls had been sleeping was not there. The ground was covered with wood, stones and asbestos. I started to scream.’

(this story can be accessed by clicking on the names of any of the five children, from the link above, which will pull up a PDF file that can be downloaded)

More photos appear in an article in the UK The Independent, such as this photo below:

five-sisters.jpeg

Five sisters killed in Gaza while they slept - Middle East - World - The Independent

Sherri
Many of us are laughing at phony you, Sherri. Meanwhile, Muslims are having a good time blowing up each other, children included. However, since these are Muslims murdering each other, you don't seem to have a problem with it. It is only the Israelis you and Leftists have a problem with. Why doesn't Sherri give us a list of all the Muslim, Hindu, Buddhists, and Christian children killed by members of her Muslim sect. Surely if she is worried about one group of children, as such a "good humanitarian" she would be worried equally about all the children.

five-sisters.jpeg

Five sisters killed in Gaza while they slept - Middle East - World - The Independent

Sherri
Many of us are laughing at phony you, Sherri. Meanwhile, Muslims are having a good time blowing up each other, children included. However, since these are Muslims murdering each other, you don't seem to have a problem with it. It is only the Israelis you and Leftists have a problem with. Why doesn't Sherri give us a list of all the Muslim, Hindu, Buddhists, and Christian children killed by members of her Muslim sect. Surely if she is worried about one group of children, as such a "good humanitarian" she would be worried equally about all the children.

I wonder if she sheds a tear for the Syrian children, who are killed by their fellow Muslims. More Syrian children have probably been killed in the last year than all of the Palestinian children since 1967.

Last edited:
Rosie said:

-to wit, the Pharisee RABBI YESHUA BEN YOSEF of nazareth who so wisely repeated the talmudic
dictum "

CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE"-------so I'll stop here.....""

Rosie that makes you the worst talmud adherent of all time

all day and night you are casting pigs in yo9ur posts to pearls like me

and pearls to all the arab nazi swine

but please disobey the talmud and stay here; you are essential

lol

five-sisters.jpeg

Sherri

Hossfly,

You laugh about Israel killing Palestinian children, you act as if it means nothing at all, and you laugh at me for discussing it.

Just keep on laughing and judging and demonizing, that is what the Pharisees were doing when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, and it was no time before He, Jesus, who is God, brought them down and the Temple was destroyed and the Jews were fleeing Jerusalem!

Timewise, I think it took 40 years for all of that to take place!

So, just keep on laughing, I expect I will be the one laughing last, the one with the last laugh!

Sherri

five-sisters.jpeg

Sherri
hossy fly

on such a full child kill list as you suggest:

the number of arab children killed by israel is TEN times as long a list

as the number of jewish children killed by arabs

the rest are just as atrocious but irrelevant to this particular debate

your immoral smokescreens and deflections dont fly any better than hosses do, buddy boy

Last edited:

five-sisters.jpeg

Sherri

Hossfly,

You laugh about Israel killing Palestinian children, you act as if it means nothing at all, and you laugh at me for discussing it.

Just keep on laughing and judging and demonizing, that is what the Pharisees were doing when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, and it was no time before He, Jesus, who is God, brought them down and the Temple was destroyed and the Jews were fleeing Jerusalem!

So, just keep on laughing, I expect I will be the one laughing last, the one with the last laugh!

Sherri
Show me where I mocked or laughed. If I did I'll retract any statement and apologize publicly. The only mocking and laughing was for you and the ilk.

five-sisters.jpeg

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
Are you still around, Sherri? I thought by now a great humanitarian like you want us to believe you are would be on a plane bound for Syria to help the people there who are desperately in need, especially the children who are being killed and tortured in great numbers. And, Sherri, I wanted a list of all the children murdered by Muslims. Can't you come up with at least a ballpark figure?. I guess the "good Christian" woman Sherri doesn't think that children were killed when the Muslims killed 2 million plus Christians in the Sudan. Of course, she has her eyes closed at the moment at how many Nigerian Christian children are being killed right now and how many have been killed in the past when the Muslims murdered millions of Christians in Nigeria. I wonder if she even thinks about the Christians being killed in Syria at present . I guess all these dead Christian people (including children) just aren't useful for propaganda purposes.

five-sisters.jpeg

Sherri
hossy fly

on such a full child kill list as you suggest:

the number of arab children killed by israel is TEN times as long a list

as the number of jewish children killed by arabs

the rest are just as atrocious but irrelevant to this particular debate

your immoral smokescreens and deflections dont fly any better than hosses do, buddy boy
It looks like they never put this Muslim zombie robot to bed. Is she going to be kvetching the entire night even when most people in England are fast asleep.. I think she is starting to squeak and needs some oil shot in her joints. Maybe whoever puts a new tape in her tomorrow can look into this too.

Yup.
And Pro Pali crimes promoters haven't answered how many would really die if Israel wouldn't be careful and if Arabs wouldn't lurk behind little kids.

Last edited:
Yup.
And Pro Pali crimes promoters haven't answered how many would really die if Israel wouldn't be careful and if Arabs wouldn't lurk behind little kids.

Micho,

But Israel is not careful about trying not to take human life of nonJews, you are too deaf and dumb and blind and too much of a Zionist worshipper to see Truth about that.

Israel deliberately targets and kills nonJewiish civilians, they do not recognise nonJews as human beings. Their Satan worshipping Rabbis speak often of how Creation exists solely for Jews, and nonJews exist only to serve them.

Who is Israel? A nation that stands out as a deliberate killer of NonJewish babies and civilians of the world.

There is no other Nation who can boast of such accomplishments.

Sherri

Last edited:
Yup.

Micho,

But Israel is not careful about trying not to take human life of nonJews, you are too deaf and dumb and blind and too much of a Zionist worshipper to see Truth about that.

Israel deliberately targets and kills nonJewiish civilians, they do not recognise nonJews as human beings. Their Satan worshipping Rabbis speak often of how Creation exists solely for Jews, and nonJews exist only to serve them.

Who is Israel? A nation that stands out as a deliberate killer of NonJewish babies and civilians of the world.

Sherri

sherri the islamo nazi sow EXULTS over the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS (got that, whore? HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS) of people that her heroes have murdered ---what a disgusting filthy JOKE is sherri who claims to honor the Noble Pharisee Rabbi of Judea----Yeshua ben Yosef-----the person her very own nazi romans murdered while those of her ilk moaned in orgiastic ecstacy----- LOL (yuck) she and her "vestal virgins"

Yup.
"And Pro Pali crimes promoters haven't answered how many would really die if Israel wouldn't be careful and if Arabs wouldn't lurk behind little kids."

micho, i would agree with you as far as that goes but it aint very far is it?

israel aint THAT careful; it just is rich enough to produce and use so called "smart bombs"

but thay aint careful not to abuse pal teenagers in jail in west bank when they arrest them on an industrial scale

and israeli justice permits "mild" forms of torture for arabs but never for jews except vanunu who just told the truth, never hurt anyone

or kill any gazan within a kilometre of the border fence, including innocent farmers who own the land

these anyhow are just symptoms; the causes of the violence are all israel's fault

theft theft and more theft.........that is all israel's doing and not the pals who truly are the victims of the zionist project

shabat shalom

Last edited:
Yup.

Micho,

Sherri

But there are plenty of Muslim Nations that can boast of killing non-Muslims, including Christians.
"Satan-worshipping Rabbis"--how anti-Semitic can you get? Any rabbis who have made such statements are miniscule in number, and are not mainstream at all.
Your concern is not for murdered Muslim or Christian children, but your vicious hatred of Jews.

Sherri you sick fuck, why dont you go to Israel . You have no clue what you're talking about

Sherri you sick fuck, why dont you go to Israel . You have no clue what you're talking about

Sherri is very intelligent on the level of Magda Goebbels who did write beautifully-----in fact she was also beautiful in appearance and was beautiful when she shoved cyanide down the throats of her five beautiful little children

I think Sherri is accusing us Jews of "deicide", like they did in the Middle Ages. Remember Sherri, if Jesus were truly a god, he could've stopped anyone, Roman or Jew, from killing him at anytime.

Forum List

Back