Only Muslim-Arabs aim at civilians VS Israel's high morals

Unless the filthy whore has actual EVIDENCE that the targets of the fire were not legal military targets ------then an accusation of "targetting children" in time of battle is another one of her whorish lies A legal military target is ANY STRUCTURE or VEHICLE used for active combat or any active combatant. If children are in the vicinity of such places-----the murderer is the person who allowed the children to be there. Using private homes with CHILDREN THEREIN-----and playing nearby for active combat is MURDER the kind sherri and her "god" advocate

Hey Pali... graphic images by Pallywood bloody-ugly-propagnda do NOT impress me, especially since most are Arabs' fault any how.

'Hamas used kids as human shields' - JPost - Israel
- United States
15 Mar 2010 – Hamas gunmen used Palestinian children as human shields, and established command centers and Kassam launch pads in and near more ...

Hey, you piece of shit defender of Baby killers who are Jewish, Palestinian babies and children Israel deliberately targets to kill, their lives matter too.

When they die, their dead bodies are buried by the Palestinian parents who loved them. the parents are human beings too, created by the very same God who made all of us, not that a piece of shit like you, devoid of anything resembling humanity, can understand any of this.

Fuck You, you piece of shit defender of baby killers!

Here are links to the images of these children.

The Martyred | Never Cast Lead Again

Sherri
Such language, granny.

Hey Pali... graphic images by Pallywood bloody-ugly-propagnda do NOT impress me, especially since most are Arabs' fault any how.

- United States
15 Mar 2010 – Hamas gunmen used Palestinian children as human shields, and established command centers and Kassam launch pads in and near more ...

Hey, you piece of shit defender of Baby killers who are Jewish, Palestinian babies and children Israel deliberately targets to kill, their lives matter too.

When they die, their dead bodies are buried by the Palestinian parents who loved them. the parents are human beings too, created by the very same God who made all of us, not that a piece of shit like you, devoid of anything resembling humanity, can understand any of this.

Sherri
Hurry up, Sherri, get that aid group over to Syria. Your brethren are murdering each other in the thousands. Why are you still obsessed with the Cast Lead incident when children are being tortured and killed in Syria.
UN Says Syrian Regime Killing, Torturing Children

irosie, Your ignorance of intl law is immense, targeting civilians in their homes, their backyards, their schools, all of these acts deliberately undertaken by the IDF are direct attacks on civilians and they are all war crimes.My pointing out Israel's deliberate and unlawful massacres of babies and children in Gaza does not make me a whore, it makes me a human being speaking out about Israeli crimes against humanity against the indigenous Palestinian people inside Palestine. I thank you for your hate, that shows me I am doing exactly what God wants me to be doing. Sherri

Last edited:
irosie, Your ignorance of intl law is immense, targeting civilians in their homes, their backyards, their schools, all of these acts deliberately undertaken by the IDF are direct attacks on civilians and they are all war crimes.My pointing out Israel's deliberate and unlawful massacres of babies and children in Gaza does not make me a whore, it makes me a human being speaking out about Israeli crimes against humanity against the indigenous Palestinian people inside Palestine. I thank you for your hate, that shows me I am doing ezactly what God wants me to be doing. Sherri

wrong again, whore-----ANY BUILDING OR VEHICLE in USE IN ACTIVE WARFARE----is a legal military target even if one of your fellow sluts has a baby in her armes whilst she is running toward a bunch of israeli kids with a bomb on her stinking ass---_SHE IS A LEGAL MILITARY TARGET yes---you are doing exactly what a bomb on ass slut would like to do Jesus would agree with me------he expressed the Pharisee POV very clearly----of course I should apologize to him for casting pearls before swine

- United States

Sherri

Wow, such hate. And you can't compare Arab parents to Western parents. I recently saw a Syrian father who lost 5 sons in that country's revolution on a news report. He said that his only regret is that he didn't have more sons who could be martyrs. That's the Arab mentality. Also, Arab terrorists deliberately target Israeli babies like Shalhevet Pass. Israel doesn't target Arab babies, who might unfortunately be killed in the crossfire.

forever----I will explain sherri to you-----she is not unique In order to understand the islamo nazi pig POV-----you have to go back --------more than 1000 years to the developement of their LEGAL CODE for more than 1000 years------both the SHARIAH LEGAL CODE-----and the LAW OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE included laws depriving jews of access to any weapons of any kind--------and even the use of HORSES----since horses are a military item (in fact in shariah law the ban on jews using CAMELS was one for similar reasons)

In the filth of HER ideology------war is NOBLE (just take a look at islamic "art"-----the depictions are mostly of schmucks on horseback waving a scimitar------and the rest of the "art" is highly decorated scimitars-----silver filagree handles--------your problem is that you are accustomed to jewish "art" elaborate wine cups, candle sticks and ----fancy book covers--------and depictions of old men reading books and ladies lighting cancles

now------that being the case----for sherri------it is perfectly legal for a muslim to mount a poison nail bomb on the roof of his own house (with his kids inside) and shoot poison nail bombs in the general direction of Israeli child heads----but the return fire (in the trajectory of the incoming missiles) is HER MIND AND THE LAW SHE AND HER "god" advocate------is ILLEGAL, IMMORAL, SIN, FROM SATAN ----etc etc

she is absolutely right as per SHARIAH AND THE NUREMBURG LAWS (which actually were derived from both shariah and the justinian code)

This is what I picture irosie91 to be: lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRzrenuYYmw]Tommy Boy Whores - YouTube[/ame]

'because' you have done a NASSER----this is not the first time you ANNOUNCED YOURSELF the winner of debate

'because' you have done a NASSER----this is not the first time you ANNOUNCED YOURSELF the winner of debate

As the usual irosie presents no argument. She projects.

"because" you presented no point over which anyone can argue-----you just farted
ROSIE LIES such a fart has no meaning----in order to present the idea that a person has presented a falsehood------the ONLY way to go is to specify just that the putative falsehood is. Your comment is typical of meccaist propagandaists

"because" you presented no point over which anyone can argue-----you just farted
ROSIE LIES such a fart has no meaning----in order to present the idea that a person has presented a falsehood------the ONLY way to go is to specify just that the putative falsehood is. Your comment is typical of meccaist propagandaists

And that you're obsessed with farting. :cool:

And that you're obsessed with farting. :cool:

as a poetic symbol ---useful in describing ideas expressed by meccaists

Forum List

Back