Only Muslim-Arabs aim at civilians VS Israel's high morals

kvetch,

Mostly, I think we are dealing with Indiscriminate or disproportionate attacks into civilian areas, which violate intl law, and are likely war crimes because of the substantial numbers killed, and these attacks predictably kill civilian families, that often do include small children. I do not think small children are being singled out, specifically, in most cases anyway, I do not want to imply otherwise. If you go to Btselem, you can compare the numbers of children killed to total Palestinians killed. Btselem reports 344 children were killed in Cast Lead, the total Palestinian casualties exceeded 1000. We are speaking, I think, of around 30% (or a little less) of the Palestinian casualties being children.

I think each case actually has its own particular facts. My recollection is that there were some civilians killed who were holding up white flags, who were shot and killed. I do not know if those incidents involved small children or not. One thing I do recall reading, as well, is that the timing of some attacks corresponded to when schools were beginning or ending for the day. And if you read of child fatalities on Btselem or elsewhere you will see children killed standing outside their schools or walking to and from schools. Certainly, the choice of the timing of these particular attacks increased children fatalities.

There were over a dozen human rights groups who carried out extensive investigations of Cast Lead, and wrote lengthy reports, like Amnesty and Human Rights Watch. And we have reports like the Goldstone Report and I am sure many other reports of various UN agencies. The incidents I address here briefy and others are addressed in much detail in those reports. There were many violations of intl law addressed, like attacking ambulances, like using Palestinian civilians as human shields, like attacking civilian objects, like schools, municipal police departments, houses, UN shelters, hospitals, mosques, churches. The IDF attacking fleeing civilians was documented, injured were denied access to medical care, etc.

Civilians and civilian objects were unlawfully targeted, and the targeted included young children.

Over half of those killed were not partipants in the hostilities, they were civilians who are not properly targets in military attacks under intl law.

Sherri
that's all true and horrific and btselem are honest and good people

but you exagerate like the zios

stop playin their game......is my advice

stick to facts and dont go over the top and denounce all israelis or judaism

which you have done several times

btselem are also israelis aint they??

and there's lots of very good jews and israelis.......just not here, that's all!!

even good zionists...try reading uri avnery who has a weekly post which is always excellent stuff

Uri Avnery's weekly english article

that'll keep you happily busy for hours!

part of gush shalom...another great israeli peace group

in fact over the years, i have found honest jewish sources in israel and USA by far the best on israel/pal

far better than anyone else

another which is more spiritual and to your taste is tikkun in USA...rabbi michael lehrer and olam tikkun in israel, too

Tikkun Magazine | A Jewish Magazine, an Interfaith movement the USA one

a tikkun is a sacred jewish scroll

shabat shalom, cherie

kvech,

I am sorry if my comments at times seem to criticize those I may not intend to. It certainly is true there are Israelis and Jews who do not support unlawful Zionist practices my criticism is aimed at, and I will try to be more careful about the statements I make. The problem I have, that all criticisms I am making is primarily aimed at, is the acts that hurt and kill, whoever is carrying them out.

There certainly are Israelis I admire and respect, like the folks on 972 Magazine, I cannot imagine how very hard it must be for them to continue to stay in Israel (even after reading some very emotional posts about that very issue on 972 Magazine) and keep reporting on all their fellow Israelis are doing, and stay human, like Journalist Joseph Dana, who for the longest time was regularly reminding me of Jesus, I even found articles specifically addressing his meekness as he went about confronting Injustice in the land of Palestine.

It is Israelis like Joseph Dana and Palestinians like Bassem Tamimi and Mazin Qumsiyeh who show me the very great potential of goodness that exists in man, all man, no matter what religion or ethnicity they claim, be they Jewish or Muslim or Christian.

Sherri
I wonder if Sherri can tell us of anything coming out of the Muslim world written by Muslims condemning their fellow Muslim atrocities against non Muslims and Muslims of different sects. Of course the great "humanitarian" Sherri should have loads of information about this unless she actually doesn't care what her fellow Muslims are doing since she can't drag the Jews into it.

Amnesty documents the IDF uses civilians as human shields. I refer you to their 100+ report on Cast Lead that can be found on their website, documenting specific instances where the IDF used Palestinian civilians as human shields during Cast Lead. Why does a war criminal Zionist Gentile killing operation like the IDF have any credibility?
That's why "amnesty" has been losing its credibility in Israel, of course.

The definitions of "HUMAN SHIELDS" cover a wide range. In order to discuss the issue ---the specific usages should be cited. The issue is how much DANGER the "shield faces" and how much HARM the soldier does protected by the "shield" Sherri does not like to cite specifics because unlike those of her ilk -----Israel is not described as SHOOTING AT PEOPLE FROM BEHIND CHILDREN Most of the "shield" accusation refers to simply asking a family member to accompany a soldier into the house I do not find that usage anything close to the usage people of sherri's ilk do I am not even sure I would refer to it as using a HUMAN SHIELD------unless there is a likelihood that the SHIELD will be hit by RETURN FIRE If a person of
sherri's ilk is holding a gun----pointed at me----and I held the hand of his child, ------I would not let go. If I had a gun -----and grabbed his kid and started shooting-----THAT IS THE CIRCUMSTANCE I WOULD CALL USING A HUMAN SHIELD -------as when a bunch of isalamo nazi pig terrrorists went into a mosque from which they were shooting and women and children lined up in front to protect them-----THAT WAS USING HUMAN SHIELDS

One thing is for sure, the only side seeking civilian deaths and uses for propaganda is the Muslim side. Period.

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted.

"In addition, this statistic does not include the many more Palestinian youngsters shot in the head by Israeli soldiers who survived, in one form or another."

"Asked about the nature of these shootings, a physician replied:

“'I can’t precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Shot in the Head » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

for the record---based on the recent out put of the islamo nazi dogs and bitches ---I am getting the impression that they are trying to build up a libel that Israeli soldiers are aiming at children's heads based on their assertion that the children who die seem to be dying of head wounds. It is a libel and a silly one at that ----I have extensive experience with what we used to refer to as ACUTE LEAD POISONING----ie bullets in the brain. If a person shows up dead as a result of gunfire-----it is very likely that the bullet is in the brain-----a bullet in the arm almost never kills. Persons with even the most elementary understanding of statistics know that given gun fire-----some people are going to get it in the head---no aiming required

BBC latest...ceasefire latest

hamas says 80% of case fire has been worked out
nut-yahoo's flunkey says israel will be giving diplomacy a chance and not invading gaza

quite sure israel had no real intention whatsoever of invading anyway
nut-yahoo is a rational guy....too sensible and barak too

talk of egypt having a greater role in gaza and responsibility there

for the record---based on the recent out put of the islamo nazi dogs and bitches ---I am getting the impression that they are trying to build up a libel that Israeli soldiers are aiming at children's heads based on their assertion that the children who die seem to be dying of head wounds. It is a libel and a silly one at that ----I have extensive experience with what we used to refer to as ACUTE LEAD POISONING----ie bullets in the brain. If a person shows up dead as a result of gunfire-----it is very likely that the bullet is in the brain-----a bullet in the arm almost never kills. Persons with even the most elementary understanding of statistics know that given gun fire-----some people are going to get it in the head---no aiming required
Be sure to mention that to Gabby the next time you see her:

"Sami, 12, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration. Abdul, 9, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a funeral. Ala, 14, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire while on the terrace of his home one hour after injuring an Israeli soldier with a stone.

"Omar, 11, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration.

"Diya, 3 months, was killed, along with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back. Bara, 10, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head while near his home.

"Ayman, 15, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while farming. Khalil, 11, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend. Rami, 13, was killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house. Yaser, 11, died of head wounds from an IDF rubber-coated bullet fired at close range during a demonstration?/1/

"Imagine if these names were Bobby? Michael? Susan… Melissa? Jimmy?
and that the foreign troops killing them were invading Arizona, Connecticut, Ohio…"

How many 3 month old Jews have the Arabs shot in the head?

Be sure to mention that to Gabby the next time you see her:

"Sami, 12, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration. Abdul, 9, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a funeral. Ala, 14, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire while on the terrace of his home one hour after injuring an Israeli soldier with a stone.

"Omar, 11, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration.

"Diya, 3 months, was killed, along with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back. Bara, 10, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head while near his home.

"Ayman, 15, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while farming. Khalil, 11, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend. Rami, 13, was killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house. Yaser, 11, died of head wounds from an IDF rubber-coated bullet fired at close range during a demonstration?/1/

"Imagine if these names were Bobby? Michael? Susan… Melissa? Jimmy?
and that the foreign troops killing them were invading Arizona, Connecticut, Ohio…"

Imagine if it was this group who wannts our government to give back the entire Southwest to Mexico were shooting rockets into the U.S., then the names would be Jorge, Felipe, Maria, Juan, Rosita, etc.

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted.
So, either hamas shoots them live, or puts bullet holes in the heads in morgues post mortem, or both, of course. "The Gaza Health Ministry".

More idiocy from georgie

depends on what you call being "SHOT IN THE HEAD" I have seen lots of bullet wounds to the brain-------which is what I call them until I have more information
SHOT IN THE HEAD means someone aimed at a person's head. I have seen lots of those-----they are usually done UP CLOSE usually leaving gun powder residue on the scalp

but MORE OFTEN a bullet in the head that I have seen means----someone was in the VICINITY of gun fire-------and a bullet hit that
person's head. Such events happen in the midst of lots of violence, tragically even in DRUG BUSTS in the USA

then there are the
GUN WENT OFF WHILE I WAS CLEANING IT---<<< well---sometimes
those are murders

in war-----AIMING AT LITTLE HEADS WITH BULLETS is ----not a mode---it is a big waste of bullets

now-----shot in the head? Georgie almost ever child your heroes murdered using poison nail bombs DIED OF A NAIL IN THE BRAIN in israel and in madrid and in Gujarat India and in New Dehli India etc etc etc etc etc even in the SHIITE/SUNNI little family tiffs ---dead on the mosque floor

do you consider a nail in the brain "shot in the head'???

Forum List

Back