Only Muslim-Arabs aim at civilians VS Israel's high morals

The Goldstone Report found no evidence of that, but 7 incidents of the IDF using Palestinian shields during Operation Cast lead.

1. The Goldstone report never told anything about Hamas' wrong doings, so the excuse of it not showing the human shields by hamas is suited for a 3 year old.

Hamas refused letting any committe investigate its war tactic or meet any of their people. which brings me to

2. Godstone report is not even in the least BALANCED, because of that very reason. It is not a report, but a bashing document.

Even the Moiser Goldstone admitted it himself.
that is just NOT true lipush

the world respected jewish judge goldstone accused hamas as much as iisrael of war crimes in his report on cast lead

wash your eyes and ears out,

or if you knew that perfectly well, i might stoop to your level and accuse you of lying

lying means knowing the truth and telling it different

you probably were just ignorant of the truth

accusing someone of lying usually means you have lost the debate and that is what you did to me;

i will, despite that give you the benefit of the doubt...that you didn't actually know

Last edited:
The Goldstone Report found no evidence of that, but 7 incidents of the IDF using Palestinian shields during Operation Cast lead.

1. The Goldstone report never told anything about Hamas' wrong doings, so the excuse of it not showing the human shields by hamas is suited for a 3 year old.

Hamas refused letting any committe investigate its war tactic or meet any of their people. which brings me to

2. Godstone report is not even in the least BALANCED, because of that very reason. It is not a report, but a bashing document.

the world respected jewish judge goldstone accused hamas as much as iisrael of war crimes in his report on cast lead

or if you knew that perfectly well, i might stoop to your level and accuse you of lying

accusing someone of lying usually means you have lost the debate and that is what you did to me;

i will, despite that give you the benefit of the doubt...that you didn't actually know

You may be aware that the good judge has had a change of heart (and every Nazi will tell you "the Joooos made him do it!") :D
Reconsidering the Goldstone Report on Israel and war crimes - The Washington Post

How many would have survived if Israel would not notify Arab civilians to evacuate the area?
Doesn't matter if you notify anyone, targeting civilian infrastructure, is a war crime. Period.

War crime ? Are you retarded ( yes, you are)

Hamas uses civilian infrastructure to fire their weapons. Israel targets those houses, and does what it can to make sure civilian deaths are reduced. Why would Israel intentionally kill civilians? What good does that do to Israel ? Killing Israel civilians however, is a good deed for Hamas and most Muslims in the Middle East

The blood of every dead Palestinian killed by Israel is on HAMAS' HANDS .

High morals of Israel=turn Gaza into a parking lot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03KoKn4Pa9o]GaZa ..![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c56ESFH7k9U]‫[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQWUneOFb8]‫[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZpfinKl_Ec]‫[/ame]

High morals of Israel=turn Gaza into a parking lot

GaZa ..!

‫

‫

‫
It certainly would have been nice if Baghdad Bob showed us pictures of the rest of Gaza where the buildings are still standing and were not bombed. However, he felt it was important only to show one area of Gaza so that we would think the entire Strip was bombed. On a different board, pictures were shown so that the readers could see that only one part of Gaza was bombed and everything else was intact. However, Baghdad Bob didn't feel these pictures would serve his purpose.

Everywhere was bombed. HF you're in denial. Quit being an apologist to your masters.
Now, Baghdad Bob, it is said a picture is worth a thousand words, and there certainly were many areas where there was no destruction at all.. Why not admit, Mr. Know-it-all, that you are the one with the masters who get a gullible kid to spend his free time on message boards instead of leading the normal life of a kid?

BTW... Funny thing, pro Islamists only remember Godstone's first biased report but are not updated with his regrets of mistakes...

CAMERA: Goldstone Retracts, Human Rights Watch Attacks - 6 Apr 2011

The Moiser Goldstone is responsible for the deaths of dozens of Black south African civilians by hanging. He promoted racist laws while he was a judge in the 80's and 90's, and supported execusions.

If that is the kind of man you respect, it shows you support his crimes. He was in no position to criticize Israel to begin with.

it is not ME who lies, but you.

Last edited:

The Moiser Goldstone is responsible for the deaths of dozens of Black south African civilians by hanging. He promoted racist laws while he was a judge in the 80's and 90's, and supported execusions.

If that is the kind of man you respect, it shows you support his crimes. He was in no position to criticize Israel to begin with.

what is a moiser

WELL DID GOLDSTONE ACCUSE HAMAS OF WAR CRIMES OR DIDN'T HE....
FACT IS HE DID ACCUSE HAMAS AS WELL AS ISRAEL ........AND YOU SAID HE DIDN'T
YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT HIM SO WERE YOU LYING OR JUST IGNORANT??

i didn't know he was an apartheid era hanging judge and if what you say is true i agree with you

but your eretz yisrael was deeply in bed with the apartheid regime and all its dirtiest proxy wars in mozambique......a million killed by partly israel trained RENAMO and angola....UNITA

and israel was even givin apartheid south africa LOTS OF WEAPONS AND EVEN nuclear technology

also israeli and other jews like leviev are up to their eyes in the dirtiest conflict diamond trade all over africa; congo, sierra leone etc and still are

what do you think about that??

israel itself is now widely known as the apartheid state by the blessed Tutu and worldwide

Last edited:

what is a moiser

i didn't know he was an apartheid era hanging judge and if what you say is true i agree with you

but your eretz yisrael was deeply in bed with the apartheid regime and all its dirtiest proxy wars in mozambique......a million killed by partly israel trained RENAMO and angola....UNITA

and israel was even givin apartheid south africa LOTS OF WEAPONS AND EVEN nuclear technology

also israeli and other jews like leviev are up to their eyes in the dirtiest conflict diamond trade all over africa; congo, sierra leone etc and still are

israel itself is now widely known as the apartheid state by the blessed Tutu and worldwide

I thought you claim to be Jewish?:confused:

So how come you don't know what a Moiser is?:eusa_whistle:

Not a big surprise there, eh?:lol:

what is a moiser

Israelis Condemn Goldstone

Please bring out the quotes in which the report says is investigated the Hamas' actions in the same way it did Israel.

I did not find any.

Israel has nothing to do with apartheid. All those who claim that shallow hollow claim obviously never read the DEFINITION of "aparthied" or they would know that Israel is nothing similar to it.

Apartheid is when you discriminate CITIZENS of your own country and thake their human rights away, based on RACE or COLORS or ETHNICS.

It is not apartheid when you're taken rights out of people who are NOT citizens. You can argue about if its just or NOT, but since the Palestinians are NOT Israeli citizens, there is no APARTHEID against them. And those Palestinians who are UNDER ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP have by law the very similar rights as JEWS.

Any wrongs Israel has or if it cooperated with those, should be investigated fairly and openly.

which still does not change the fact that Goldstone was and IS a stupid troll

Lipush,

Both Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch investigated claims Hamas used civilians as human shields in Cast Lead, and both found no evidence of this occurring. They both found evidence Israel used Palestinian civilians as human shields, their reports on their websites can be pulled up and what I have said here confirmed.

Goldstone personally has no respect from me, as a man, with all his recent flip flops and inconsistent claims. But that report named after him that is being discussed was the result of a thourough professional investigation and others besides him made contributions. So, I really think the report and its credibility can be separated from the man Goldstone's lifeteime personal shortcomings and lifeteme of shifting loyalties.

And despite your claim Israel does not practice Apartheid, a recent poll of Israeli Jews there shows over 59% of Israeli Jews see their government as practicing Apartheid and they support it. We see an Israel embracing Apartheid and proud of it!

You seem to be in a state of deliberate denial about facing the truth about all the illegalities and immoralities your adopted people in Israel/Palestine deliberately embrace, perhaps all of this is something you simply can't personally face! But we all are called to make a choice, about Injustices, whether to take a stand against them or side with the perpetrators of those Injustices! Being deliberately deaf, dumb, and blind to the Injustices our Nations embrace is the same thing as supporting them! It might as well be us deliberately burning to death entire families with white phosphorous in Gaza, when we defend our country as they carry out these heinous war crimes and afterwards!

Sherri

How many would have survived if Israel would not notify Arab civilians to evacuate the area?
Do you think that Arab attackers hide behind children because they are they are cowards or because they seek "martyrs" from their own people?
Or both?

Even though Israeli defenders know fully well that by notification, Arab murderers take advantage of its kindness and humanity, to escape and plan more mass murder on Israeli civilians.

terrorcivilians6.jpg

pali-humanshields.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-f4e18d3b96c4-humanshieldsfl.jpg

human-shield-2.jpg

childabuse02.jpg

imagesizer

ShowImage.ashx

0.jpg

Terrorcivilians4.jpg

Micho,

Here are a few images of what the IDF deliberately did to Palestinian civilians in Cast Lead , to start with.

Israel deliberately attacked and killed hundreds of Palestinian civilians in Gaza during Cast Lead, I think only a very deep Hate can justify such crimes agaisnt humanity embraced by Israel!

And all of this shows us your OP is nothing but lies and BS!

Sherri

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Pali... graphic images by Pallywood bloody-ugly-propagnda do NOT impress me, especially since most are Arabs' fault any how.

'Hamas used kids as human shields' - JPost - Israel
- United States
15 Mar 2010 – Hamas gunmen used Palestinian children as human shields, and established command centers and Kassam launch pads in and near more ...

Last edited:
Hey Pali... graphic images by Pallywood bloody-ugly-propagnda do NOT impress me, especially since most are Arabs' fault any how.

- United States
15 Mar 2010 – Hamas gunmen used Palestinian children as human shields, and established command centers and Kassam launch pads in and near more ...

Hey, you piece of shit defender of Baby killers who are Jewish, Palestinian babies and children Israel deliberately targets to kill, their lives matter too.

When they die, their dead bodies are buried by the Palestinian parents who loved them. the parents are human beings too, created by the very same God who made all of us, not that a piece of shit like you, devoid of anything resembling humanity, can understand any of this.

Fuck You, you piece of shit defender of baby killers!

Here are links to the images of these children.

The Martyred | Never Cast Lead Again

Sherri

Last edited:

- United States

Hey, you piece of shit defender of Baby killers who are Jewish, Palestinian babies and children Israel deliberately targets to kill, their lives matter too.

When they die, their dead bodies are buried by the Palestinian parents who loved them.
the parents are human beings too, created by the very same God who made all of us, not that a piece of shit like you, devoid of anything resembling humanity, can understand any of this.

Fuck You, you piece of shit defender of baby killers!

Sherri

Sherri-----leave your "fuck" and "shit" for the your prayers
to the lump of excrement "god" you worship and for the whores
with bomb on ass for "allah" sluts you love. Your noxious stink
has become tiresome already. Last time I encountered filth like
you-----I was doing a few unpleasant months in a public health
facility to which your fellow whores were dragged handcuffed.
I have absolutely nothing against most whores----if they
follow the rules of public health and do not carry the filth of
your "religion"

Btselem identifies the babies and childrens the IDF has targeted and killed in Gaza, and tells us how they died, how old each child was when they were murdered, and their names.

In Cast Lead, the IDF targeted and killed 344 children in Gaza.

Here are some of the children killed, and how they died.

I see no high morals on display in Israel's deliberate targeting and killing of Palestinian babies and children.

On December 30, 2008, during the Cast Lead civilian killing operation launched by Israel against the Palestinian Arab civilians in Gaza, Isma'il Talal Shehdeh Hamdan, a 9 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, was injured on 30.12.2008 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a fighter jet. This 9 year old palestinian child died on 31.12.2008. He was not a participant in hostilities when killed, meaning Israel's killing of this civilian violated the Fourth Geneva Convention and was a war crime.. Additional information: This child was killed with his two sisters while on their way to throw out the garbage.

Sha'ban 'Adel Hamed Hneif was a 16 year-old resident of Rafah, iwho was injured on 27.12.2008 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from an Israeli helicopter, and he died on 31.12.2008. He was not a participant in hostilities when killed. Additional information: This 16 year old child was a student at the UNRWA professional training center, he was struck along with 11 other persons while standing next to the institution waiting for a ride. He was a student at a school and was targeted at his school by his Israeli murderers. He was taken to Israel for treatment and died a few days later from his wounds.

Muhammad Isma'il 'Abed Abu Daqah was a17 year-old resident of Bani Suheila, Khan Yunis district, killed on 31.12.2008 in Bani Suheila, Khan Yunis district, by a missile. He did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: He was Killed with Nafez Abu Sabt after helping his neighbors remove the contents of their house that had been bombed by the army. He was riding in a wagon on which the contents, including gas canisters, had been loaded. B'Tselem checked reports contending that they had been transporting weapons, but found no support for the claim.

Lama Talal Shehdeh Hamdan was only 4 years old when she was deliberately targeted and murdered by your cowardly heros of the IDF. 4 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, Lama was killed on 30.12.2008 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a fighter jet. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed with her brother and sister while on their way to throw out the garbage.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

DCI/PS - Operation Cast Lead: 352 children killed

Sherri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back