Only fools would trust the accuracy of polls after the Nov 2016 slaughtering....RIGHT?

How many fucking times does this have to be re-explained? It's not rocket science.

Given the low IQ of most right wingers on here, I'd say it will have to be repeated until the proverbial cows come home......Or Trump stops taking golfing vacations.....Whichever comes first.

One thing you haven't counted on. Is how many are just sick and tired of all of you.

Ironically Enough
..Moore was closer in popular vote than Trump. Moore only lost the popular vote by 1.5 percent ....Trump lost by 2.1

Watch the election night coverage starting at 9pm....they were stunned and speechless. I think it was Brian Williams who conceded the polls were all worthless
Wonder where I can watch a video or documentary showing all the news from election night 2016...I mostly watched fox but flipped it to MSNBC and CNN a few times to see them crying and whining bout a whitelash LMAO

Ironically Enough
..Moore was closer in popular vote than Trump. Moore only lost the popular vote by 1.5 percent ....Trump lost by 2.1

Awww....you still can’t let go.
Let me remind you, one candidate whored out to Mexifornia and campaigned to win a popular vote...the other is POTUS....TA-DA!

Ironically Enough

Let me remind you, one candidate whored out to Mexifornia and campaigned to win a popular vote...the other is POTUS....TA-DA!
Lety me remind you one of those candidates is being Investigated by the FBI ....big clue its not Hillary LOL

Trump lost the popular vote just get over it

Ironically Enough

Lety me remind you one of those candidates is being Investigated by the FBI ....big clue its not Hillary LOL

Cankles lost the one that counted...get over it

Ironically Enough

Orangegutan lost the popular vote by 2.1 percent or 3 million votes ...

Threads like these are just Trumpbots trying to deny Trump's abysmal approval numbers.
Trump himself proves that’s true because he was bragging about his approval rating when Rasmussen had him in the 50’s. And many of these mind-numbed zombies who deny the accuracy of polls will do the same if trump’s poll numbers ever rise, even though they deny them now.

Ironically Enough

Let me offer my teachings so you can stop making a fool of yourself in public. Save that shit for when you’re arguing with all your gamer buddies in your mamas basement.
DJT campaigned to win states because that's how the presidential election works...apparently nobody told HRC that....he didn't waste his time pitching the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...why would he...that's not how the game is won. Ask Hillary.
Let me walk you through a refresher course.
Donny won 30 of 50 states, 2,623 of 3,112 counties and if you toss Mexifornia from the popular vote Donny wins that by more than one million. It was a complete ass kicking like never seen before.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Last edited:
Ironically Enough

But won the one that counted. You'll never get around that Slaptrap

Ironically Enough

Flutterbuttocks please understand Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million to Clinton and by 10 million over all [ 7 million voted for some other]

Let me offer my teachings...........
The Teachings of Dumb Rube , a Mindless Way of Knowledge ...get real ....
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

Ironically Enough

I see you’re still having trouble wrapping your peanut brain around it all...Let me teach you through story like a kindergarten teacher would teach a snot-nosed 5 year old.

“Johnny enters a 5k foot race...he is in first place at the half way point...he finishes the race in second place well behind the winner yet he proclaims to be the winner anyway....he’s wailing around, stomping his feet, crying and throwing a tantrum and insisting that he won...but, but, but...’I won half the race...I’m the winner damnit!’ Johnny screams....but it doesn’t matter, the race was a 5k race and not a 2.5k race....what’s odd is regardless of how many times it’s carefully explained to Johnny he still can’t understand...and insists he’s the winner....poor Johnny, he’s lost his fucking mind.”
THE END

Is there a reason we aren't almost certain that polling really only takes place in Blue metropolises?
Honestly, do you know anybody that has been polled?

You can poll someone and ask who they like but are they going to vote? If they don't vote who cares what their answer is.

This is better than a poll.

Democrats flipped a Missouri state House seat Tuesday, marking the 35th seat that has changed from red to blue since Donald Trump became president.

Mike Revis, 27, defeated his Republican opponent in a special election Tuesday by 3 percentage points.

The 97th District in Jefferson County went for Trump in the presidential election by 28 points.

In other words, the district has swung 31 percentage points toward Democrats since Trump won last year.

Ironically Enough

I see you’re still having trouble wrapping your peanut brain around it all...Let me teach you through story like a kindergarten teacher would teach a snot-nosed 5 year old.

“Johnny enters a 5k foot race...he is in first place at the half way point...he finishes the race in second place well behind the winner yet he proclaims to be the winner anyway....he’s wailing around, stomping his feet, crying and throwing a tantrum and insisting that he won...but, but, but...’I won half the race...I’m the winner damnit!’ Johnny screams....but it doesn’t matter, the race was a 5k race and not a 2.5k race....what’s odd is regardless of how many times it’s carefully explained to Johnny he still can’t understand...and insists he’s the winner....poor Johnny, he’s lost his fucking mind.”
THE END
at the end of all that ...Trump still lost the popular vote by 3 million

THE END
Trump won. That’s all that matters.

Blame Hillary for not knowing how presidents are elected.

Flutterbuttocks please understand Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million to Clinton and by 10 million over all [ 7 million voted for some other]

Who's POTUS you stupid son of a bitch?

THE END

Let me offer my teachings so you can stop making a fool of yourself in public...Save that shit for when you’re arguing with all your pro gamer buddies in your mamas basement.
DJT campaigned to win states because that's where presidential elections are decided...apparently nobody told HRC that....he didn't waste his time pitching the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...why would he...that's not how the game is won. Ask Hillary.
Let me walk you through a refresher course.
Donny won 30 of 50 states, 2,623 of 3,112 counties and if you toss Southern Mexifornia from the popular vote Donny wins that by more than one million. It was a complete ass kicking like never seen before.

Forum List

Back