Only fools would trust the accuracy of polls after the Nov 2016 slaughtering....RIGHT?

Honestly, do you know anybody that has been polled?

I have a "dear" right wing neighbor who votes regularly and religiously....He and his wife are CONSTANTLY being polled by Rasmussen......Even this somewhat senile couple is getting tired of the fucking telephone calls every other week by Rasmussen........Does that address your erudite question?

Right...sure you do Natty.

Which poll got the electoral college wrong?

The national polls were very accurate
Some of the state polls did show that Michigan was leaning more towards trump...Pa and Wis was a bit of a surprise but that area of the country wasn't polled much.

images

Those aren't polls nummie.

Come on bud...don't dumb yourself down...you and I both know every poll ever taken had HRC winning by a wide margin.

What's a wide margin consist of?

No time for hair splitting and or semantics...we're both too busy for that...right?

Threads like these are just Trumpbots trying to deny Trump's abysmal approval numbers.

Not really....are you sure you never posted anything about polls, their accuracy and HRC winning pre Nov 2016?
Should I link you to them?

I'll link you to the polls:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Now change them to show us what they should have been, to have been right.

Threads like these are just Trumpbots trying to deny Trump's abysmal approval numbers.

No were trying to tell you the numbers are wrong. If a new election was next week Trump would still beat Hillary or Obama.

You are correct. The NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll is showing that Hillary is currently at a 13% approval rating. 37% of Americans also believe that the Democratic Party does not “stand for something.” The other 63% of Americans who believe that the Democrat Party actually "stands for something" are just idiots and need to be throat-punched.

Poll: Hillary Clinton Public Approval Ratings at All Time Low

Right...sure you do Natty.

Glad you've taken some time off from lighting crosses in your neighborhood to come on here, Flash, or whatever other screen names you like to use....

But my neighbors were told that they are classified as LIKELY [conservative] VOTERS and Rasmussen "loves" those people to include in their "N"......

Is there a reason we aren't almost certain that polling really only takes place in Blue metropolises?
Hillary won by 3 million.

7 million voted other candidates.

That means Trump lost by 10 million.

But the Electoral College made him president.

And Republicans think he would win again in a landslide.

What stuns me is how many democrats still defend that bitch after all she did. Election night they all bail leaving thousands of supporters in the dark and when Podesta tells her to speak to the crowd her response.....fuck them you do it. Just shows you what she actually thought of her supporters.

What stuns me is how many democrats still defend that bitch after all she did. Election night they all bail leaving thousands of supporters in the dark and when Podesta tells her to speak to the crowd her response.....fuck them you do it. Just shows you what she actually thought of her supporters.

Apparently you don't believe the polls, except when you do:

Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

lololol

Is there a reason we aren't almost certain that polling really only takes place in Blue metropolises?
Honestly, do you know anyone that has been polled?

Some of the state polls did show that Michigan was leaning more towards trump...Pa and Wis was a bit of a surprise but that area of the country wasn't polled much.

images

You know how many of those companies that you see logos of are actual polling companies? - ZERO.

They simply did analysis of STATE polling, which is a lot less reliable than national polls.

National polls were spot on, correctly showing popular vote win for Clinton within 1% of result.

How many fucking times does this have to be re-explained? It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Hillary won by 3 million.

7 million voted other candidates.

That means Trump lost by 10 million.

But the Electoral College made him president.

And Republicans think he would win again in a landslide.

Well, honestly only one candidate ran a campaign whoring themself out and targeting the populous filth in Mexifornia and Loon York. The other candidate is POTUS.

images

You know how many of those companies that you see logos of are actual polling companies? - ZERO

RIGHT...good job Gustavo. That's quality due diligence right there.
And I'm sure these Democratic propaganda machines never get their data from pollsters and or make projections based on pollster data. Try again buddy.

images

You know how many of those companies that you see logos of are actual polling companies? - ZERO

And I'm sure these Democratic propaganda machines never get their data from pollsters and or make projections based on pollster data. Try again buddy.

retard, unlike state polling national polling was spot on, correctly showing popular vote win for Clinton within 1% of result.

How many fucking times does this have to be re-explained? It's not rocket science.

Given the low IQ of most right wingers on here, I'd say it will have to be repeated until the proverbial cows come home......Or Trump stops taking golfing vacations.....Whichever comes first.

Given the low IQ of most right wingers on here, I'd say it will have to be repeated until the proverbial cows come home......Or Trump stops taking golfing vacations.....Whichever comes first.

Well Natty...the odds say the "right wingers" on here are not only smarter than you but make more money than you as well....sorry...NEXT!
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

Well Natty...the odds say the "right wingers" on here are not only smarter than you but make more money than you as well....sorry...NEXT!

MORON....First, .where in THAT chart does it infer EDUCATION???...and yes, rich folks went out to vote for Trump so they could get their tax cuts through the scam that Trump has just passed.....................Next,is right..........LOL

images

retard, unlike state polling national polling was spot on, correctly showing popular vote win for Clinton within 1% of result.

Haha...you wacks are stuck on this popular vote bullshit....only one candidate ran a campaign to win the popular vote...the other is POTUS...remember?
Pollsters extrapolate their data to fit the type election method used...in this case, the electorate. You know this right?

The mistake that so many on both sides make with polls is they take a poll that surveys generally somwhere between 500 and a 1000 people and then try and apply the results to the entire nation it doesn't work that way. If you look back at the last months to two months of the 2016 race at the RCP average of polls you would get four or five polls out during the same time frame all but one would show a close race usually a 1 to 3 point difference usually for Clinton all within the margin of error basically a tie then you would have the one outlier that would show Clinton with a 8 to 10 point lead and people would take that poll and try and pass it off as the norm and the ones that showed a close race as the outlier thats why so many were shocked on election night they looked at the polls and saw what they wanted to see not what was there. On this board near the end of the race going by what I was seeing from those polls I said I thought it would be a close race but Clinton would pull it out but I wouldn't be shocked if Trump won I didn't hit the bullseye but I wasn't off by much as for Clinton winning the popular vote as I recall Trump was leading that till the Califorina results came in so she got that by overperforming in rock solid blue states like Califorina, New York, and Illinois but lost the election because she underperformed in the battleground and rust belt states she needed to win.

images

Those aren't polls nummie.

Come on bud...don't dumb yourself down...you and I both know every poll ever taken had HRC winning by a wide margin.

What's a wide margin consist of?
You are embarrassing yourself.
But it's easy for you to be an asshole when you're anonymous on a message board.

images

Haha...you wacks are stuck on this popular vote bullshit....only one candidate ran a campaign to win the popular vote...the other is POTUS...remember?
Pollsters extrapolate their data to fit the type election method used...in this case, the electorate. You know this right?

National polls can ONLY predict popular vote result.

Read that sentence until you understand that fact.

National polls can ONLY predict popular vote result.

Read that sentence until you understand that fact.
That the masses are ignorant on most issue?
And you're proud of this?

Forum List

Back