Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)

1649436916407.png

Mmmmmmm, more sore-loser tears from the Trump cult sore-losers. So delicious. Bitter, yet still sweet. Nomnomnomnomnom. So yummy.

Did I mention what weeping butthurt sore-losers those Trump cult sore-losers are?

Now, get back on your knees and keep servicing Putin, Trump cult fascists. It's what you've been commanded to do, after all, and snowflake cult losers like you don't dare disobey your fascist masters.

Mmmmmmm, more sore-loser tears from the Trump cult sore-losers. So delicious. Bitter, yet still sweet. Nomnomnomnomnom. So yummy.

Did I mention what weeping butthurt sore-losers those Trump cult sore-losers are?

Now, get back on your knees and keep servicing Putin, Trump cult fascists. It's what you've been commanded to do, after all, and snowflake cult losers like you don't dare disobey your fascist masters.
When the Democrats stole the election from the American did you think that we were,'t going to be "sore" about it?

The Democrats destroyed our Democracy and installed a worthless piece of incompetent shit. Yea, we are going to be sore.

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

have you?

Another Crybaby Loser thread

1649439091091.jpeg

have you?

Hahahaha, well since you seem to consider yourself one of the high IQ enlighten ones perhaps you can explain how an incompetent bunch of lefties managed to rig a national presidential election run by independent districts and independent states with out leaving a shred of evidence that could prove this massive fraud in court. It sounds like magic or an impossible feat to me as a low IQer but perhaps you can explain it to me…

have you?

No link, no review just your feelz, :auiqs.jpg:

Hahahaha, well since you seem to consider yourself one of the high IQ enlighten ones perhaps you can explain how an incompetent bunch of lefties managed to rig a national presidential election run by independent districts and independent states with out leaving a shred of evidence that could prove this massive fraud in court. It sounds like magic or an impossible feat to me as a low IQer but perhaps you can explain it to me…
why should I explain it when you can just as easily (or maybe not...) read the book Rigged as I did

may not be so easy for you since... maybe your IQ is not as good as mine...

I did say in OP that I only wanted to hear from those who had read it...

When the Democrats stole the election from the American did you think that we were,'t going to be "sore" about it?

The Democrats destroyed our Democracy and installed a worthless piece of incompetent shit. Yea, we are going to be sore.
yeh... and they of course were never sore about their worthless candidate losing to Trump, were they?

nope... they were Happy Happy Happy, weren't they?

sheez

Again, no one voted for that weirdo... OK, maybe something like 100 people.. u can always find dumb asses who will believe anything...

why should I explain it when you can just as easily (or maybe not...) read the book Rigged as I did

may not be so easy for you since... maybe your IQ is not as good as mine...

I did say in OP that I only wanted to hear from those who had read it...
Typically we back up our statements by presenting facts and making rational arguments. Doesn’t sounds like you can do so. Not helping your high IQ argument

Another Crybaby Loser thread
For claiming to be against "the elites", they sure do like to tell people who dare to disagree with them that they're stupid.

How elitist of them. They are what they hate. Maybe that's why they're always so miserable and paranoid.

Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump​

The intellectual firepower of those in denial of the certified election results of fifty state, multiple audits, dozens of frivolous legal challenges, and recognition of the nonsensical whining about an evidence-free "Landslide!" is awesome, indeed.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 12.38.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 11.49.56 AM copy.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 12.17.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.11.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 8.16.42 AM.png

"I believe that my Redeemer liveth!"

The intellectual firepower of those in denial of the certified election results of fifty state, multiple audits, dozens of frivolous legal challenges, and recognition of the nonsensical whining about an evidence-free "Landslide!" is awesome, indeed.

As one of the aforementioned low I.Q.s chimes in right on cue..... :auiqs.jpg:

have you?

Cheers!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

I can't believe people are dumb enough to EVER vote for a dim

I guess I kind of can understand this one thing, thouh

how someone watching cnn on a regular basis would... you know... start to actually believe those liars

sued many times for LYING

what I cannot understand is why anyone w/ an IQ over room temp would bother watching cnn

it's sad...

I love these people

oh, btw... Have YOU ever taken a bad picture... u know.. one you immediately tore up when no one was looking?

of course not

You are perfect... like a robot... a little cnn-spouting robot that spouts Dim talking points all day long like a broken record..

if that's perfect, I will pass

but in any case, yeh, I love the everyday Americans... If only someone would LISTEN to us... but politicians... they know everything already... we don't know anything...

we don't know how to corruptly steal the taxpayers' money to support... what? politicians getting rich...

have you?

You don't know anything about Andrew Jackson either.

Forum List

Back