Only 2% of the 140K migrants who have come to NYC have applied for work permits

right. The babies stay behind an breastfeed each other. While the USA finds Mom and sends her back (if caught selling dope or whatever). Happens every hour.
See? You're guessing because you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Idiot.

I personally know quite a few young people who have no memories of their biological parents because they were deported shortly after birth, and siblings who are soon to be separated as one sister born in the US prepares for college while the other sister is being deported. People talk too much shit here about things they know nothing about.

I personally know quite a few young people who have no memories of their biological parents because they were deported shortly after birth, and siblings who are soon to be separated as one sister born in the US prepares for college while the other sister is being deported. People talk too much shit here about things they know nothing about.
they are illegal aliens that is why they are deported. I don't want to hear their sob stories. I am not interested. Had they respect US immigration laws they would not have those problems.

Forum List

Back