One Year Today>AG Lynch Met Bill Clinton On A Plane In AZ-Now She Faces Criminal Investigation

Lawyers don't put other lawyers in jail.

It just isn't done.

That particular 'brotherhood' is without party, without ideology, without boundaries.

They just don't do it.

Which is why I will NEVER vote for a lawyer. If two lawyers are running against each other, I'll write myself in or stay home.

That meeting was to use Bill as an expert on who had the larger ass...
Hillary or Loretta. Loretta was given the nod. Her's encompasses
two area codes while HRC is only assigned 2 zip codes.

Since when did a conversation about grandkids be considered a 'National Security Risk' by the NSA?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/one-year-ago-today-loretta-lynch-met-bill-clinton-plane-arizona-today-faces-criminal-investigation/
Your only source is "The Gateway Pundit." /endthread

Oh just stop with that "source isn't good enough for me shit". That's so nancy boy.Lynch is under investigation. Senator Feinstein called for it. Mega D.

How's NBC?

Senate Investigates Loretta Lynch’s Conduct During Clinton Email Probe
by Andrew Rafferty

A bipartisan group of senators on Friday requested more information from former Attorney General Loretta Lynch about her reported efforts to hamper the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email use as secretary of state.

The Democratic and Republican leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committee sent letters to Lynch, Clinton campaign staffer Amanda Renteria, and employees of the Open Society Foundations seeking more information about media reports that Lynch privately assured Democrats the investigation would soon stall out.

Senate investigating Loretta Lynch's conduct in Clinton email probe

how come Hillary was never grilled over her secret meetings with Bigfoots?

Why weren't Obama and the Democrats ever concerned about the Red Chinese hacks, but are currently all aflutter over peddling the Russian 'hacks', despite they're not amounting to anything but minor annoyances? Which one was the worst, eh?
The Chinese Intelligence Service paid good money to the Clinton's to open up trade. Johnny Tran paid the price and the Clintons skated.

how come Hillary was never grilled over her secret meetings with Bigfoots?

Out of deep concern that it might reveal the truth about Chelsea's parentage?
Chelsea Hubbell.
Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Forum List

Back