Some Dems doubling down on Trump/Russia...the 2018 mid terms will be interesting

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Typically the incumbent party of POTUS loses seats in the midterms.

I wonder how many seats Dems will pick up
In 2018.

They will finish 2017 with an 0-6 record in elections.

Typically the incumbent party of POTUS loses seats in the midterms.

This is true, almost always.

But whatever happens with those mid-term elections, Rump-Russia isn't gonna be part of it. Unless something big is snowballing out if it by then à la 1974.

I wouldn't count on it. Unpopular presidents always lead to seats gained for the opposite party. Trump's approval rating is unbelievably low for his time in office. The Democrats will likely pick up a good handful of seats.

I wouldn't count on it. Unpopular presidents always lead to seats gained for the opposite party. Trump's approval rating is unbelievably low for his time in office. The Democrats will likely pick up a good handful of seats.
No one can trust polls anymore, thanks to the msm running a series of fake ones to try to influence the outcome of the last election. They haven't changed their strategy either, they're just doubling down on it.

"Some Dems doubling down on Trump/Russia...the 2018 mid terms will be interesting"

Custer reportedly said the same thing just before he rode down into the midst of all those Indians at the battle of Little Big Horn: "This is going to be interesting."

:p

Trump's people can't stop him from toilet-posting on twitter, but they at least got him to select people from inbred, yokel infested districts that had zero chance of flipping over to the Democrats. That's not much to really be proud of.
This is the attitude that will help the Dems regain power. Trashing the electorate worked wonders for Hillary. I hope they continue to make their arrogance and ignorance the central campaign theme, as they did with Hillary.

Trump's people can't stop him from toilet-posting on twitter, but they at least got him to select people from inbred, yokel infested districts that had zero chance of flipping over to the Democrats. That's not much to really be proud of.

Of course libs are desperately trying to find any excuse to help them sleep at night as the losses continue to stack up. Denial, another reason libs have lost over a thousand seats in the last few years.

Dems are going to eat shit over their lies in the midterms.
Lies? You mean like " I'm going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and everyone will be covered plus we won't touch Medicaid or Medicare.?"

Actually that's 5 lies in one comment.
When r u going to call him out on these lies?
Let me guess.
Never.
Meanwhile Senate Republicans are getting bombarded at home, Citizens are camping outside their homes if they supported the disasterous HC bill.
Yeah keep thinking it will be a cakewalk in 2018.

This is the attitude that will help the Dems regain power. Trashing the electorate worked wonders for Hillary. I hope they continue to make their arrogance and ignorance the central campaign theme, as they did with Hillary.
I speak only of the braindead inbreds that voted for Trump in the GOP primary. Just a tiny fraction of the country. The rest of Dump's voters can be forgiven because of the litany of factors that influenced their vote in the general election. Like Clinton running a terrible campaign and Russian efforts to brainwash them into supporting Dump.

I speak only of the braindead inbreds that voted for Trump in the GOP primary. Just a tiny fraction of the country. The rest of Dump's voters can be forgiven because of the litany of factors that influenced their vote in the general election. Like Clinton running a terrible campaign and Russian efforts to brainwash them into supporting Dump.
Russian efforts? What exactly did the Russians do that changed people's minds about Hillary? Everyone already knew she was a piece of shit. Of course all the money she took from the Russians could have been a factor, but most didn't know about her payoffs.

Russian efforts? What exactly did the Russians do that changed people's minds about Hillary? Everyone already knew she was a piece of shit. Of course all the money she took from the Russians could have been a factor, but most didn't know about her payoffs.
Russian efforts: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Updates will come out when the FBI finishes their investigation. The rest of your post was nonsense.

Russian efforts: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA2017_01.pdf

Updates will come out when the FBI finishes their investigation. The rest of your post was nonsense.

You said people were brainwashed without a shred of evidence. You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth. You continually post crap you cannot back up. Typical leftist prick. All talk. All of it wrong. All of the time.

You said people were brainwashed without a shred of evidence. You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth. You continually post crap you cannot back up. Typical leftist prick. All talk. All of it wrong. All of the time.

Just one more reason why libs have lost over a thousand seats in the last few years. Now, they're peddling continuous lies in the media. Nobody believes them anymore. They're in their death throes.

I like their current strategy and results.

Dems shouldn't change a thing. They should continue to cry about Russia...all day, every day.

You didn't click the link? Well, you can take a horse to water or whatever :dunno:

Forum List

Back