Korea Trump and Bolton

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
it's political post, OK mods? LOL

I'm not sure why NK and SK ever phrased this as "denuclarization," because most Kim watchers have suspect that unlike Khadaffi and Saddam, his goal was to have, and keep, WOMD to keep the US from attacking him ... and killing 10% of NK's population .... again.

but Trump was poised for agreement with at least SK NK and US, and maybe Japan and China to "demilitarizing" the DMZ after 60 plus years. Now the US and SK are having military exercises and Bolton's talking about NK being like Libya.

Imo Trump is a despicable human, but he is potus, and I wouldn't be displeased if we had peace and a growing economy.

I'm not sure why NK and SK ever phrased this as "denuclarization," because most Kim watchers have suspect that unlike Khadaffi and Saddam, his goal was to have, and keep, WOMD to keep the US from attacking him ... and killing 10% of NK's population .... again.

but Trump was poised for agreement with at least SK NK and US, and maybe Japan and China to "demilitarizing" the DMZ after 60 plus years. Now the US and SK are having military exercises and Bolton's talking about NK being like Libya.

Imo Trump is a despicable human, but he is potus, and I wouldn't be displeased if we had peace and a growing economy.

Back in 1950, who crossed the 38th parallel first? Methinks blaming the US for the NK's getting their ass kicked back across the start line in a war they started is a bit daft.

NK's having a few nukes will not keep the US from attacking him, should it be deemed necessary for national security.

You seriously need to read up on the Korean War. We didn’t start it.

I read his post several times, and I can't see anywhere that states that.

So you think the US just decided on a whim to go kill off some of those poor peaceful NorK commies? Like we were the problem there?

Back in 1950, who crossed the 38th parallel first? Methinks blaming the US for the NK's getting their ass kicked back across the start line in a war they started is a bit daft.
We dropped more napalm on them than in the entirety of WWII. Blame is a shitfting concept. Truman divided the country with no inkling as to culture or history.

So you think the US just decided on a whim to go kill off some of those poor peaceful NorK commies? Like we were the problem there?
I think peace is at hand, and Trump seems to be pissing on it, and I can't figure out why he'd do that.

edit and a cousin got a purple heart out of the clusterfuck

We dropped more napalm on them than in the entirety of WWII. Blame is a shitfting concept. Truman divided the country with no inkling as to culture or history.

Napalm was only developed in 1942, and only first used in 1944.

So by referencing all of WWII you are being a freaking liar.

Napalm - Wikipedia

The first recorded strategic use of napalm incendiary bombs occurred in an attack by the US Army Air Force on Berlin on 6 March 1944, using American AN-M76 incendiary bombs with PT-1 (Pyrogel) filler.[11][12] The first known tactical use by the USAAF was by the 368th Fighter Group, 9th Air Force Northeast of Compeigne, France 27 May 1944 (368th Fighter Group AFRHA History Documents) and the British De Havilland Mosquito FB Mk.VIs ofNo. 140 Wing RAF, Second Tactical Air Force on 14 July 1944, which also employed the AN-M76 incendiary in a reprisal attack on the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division „Götz von Berlichingen“ in Bonneuil-Matours.

It wasn't just Truman who divided it, Stalin played a part as well.

No, I just think you're an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

I think peace is at hand, and Trump seems to be pissing on it, and I can't figure out why he'd do that.

I don't think he's pissing on it. its more media bullshit, the people that said he was starting WW3.....lets just wait and see what happens, then comment.....Trying to predict with the info we get from our overtly partisan press is impossible...they get everything wrong.

Fact: NK invaded SK.

Fact: More napalm was dropped on NK that was used in WWII.

Fact: Bolton and Trump are going to fuck this up.

Fact: NK invaded SK.

yeah we knew NK was the aggressor

Fact: More napalm was dropped on NK that was used in WWII.

how about Vietnam?

Fact: Bolton and Trump are going to fuck this up.
how do you know? Trumps turns everything to gold bro.

And it was over 60 mfing years ago. Even my cousin is dead ... of cancer. Long time gone. Sheesh.

It's just blastoff and the usual suckers. Trump was great for peace, now he fcucks it up, so NK must be bad

Why do you think he’s doing that? He’s negotiating for the terms we want. I understand it’s not bend over and take it obie type diplomacy but the results will be better.

How old is your cousin? Anyway he did a god job and saved the entire peninsula from going to the commies.

Forum List

Back