One word for Sara Palin on "World News Tonight"

I read that her hsuband is being served a subpeona concerning her abuse of powers investigation in Alaska but I can't find a link.

Go to google news and type in "todd palin" subpoena and you'll find plenty.

I also found this on that search:

GIBSON: Have you ever given any kind of command decision to the Alaska National Guard?

PALIN: We have called up National Guardsmen to help in other states who have gone in emergency status. We have assisted there.

~~

GIBSON: Have you ever met a foreign head of state?

PALIN: I have not and I think if you go back in history and you ask that question of many vice presidents, they may have the same answer.

~~

A number of the claims that Palin (in the Gibson interview) made were false. She has never issued an order to the Alaska National Guard and every vice president “over the last 30 years had met a foreign head of state before being elected.”

(Maybe she meant the VP's back in the early 1800s or something.)

Palin Gets the Facts Wrong in ABC Interview | Video | AlterNet

She lies, she lies. What makes her lie? Is it ambition to be VP? Ambition to keep the dems out of the whitehouse? Does she think this is God's will?

She lies. Bad news.

I was reading earlier that she didn't even know the definition of the word doctrine. Now, that's a little scary.

Well of course it is true if you read it on the innertubes. The grievances against Palin are getting more ridiculous by the moment.

There are a HELL of a lot of things that go on is DC that one SHOULD be inexperienced at. I hope she tears them a new asshole.

She isn't gonna make it there, not this time around.

She sealed the deal on many of us that did not support obama in to supporting obama....just check the polls next week, when this starts showing up....she has been a gift that keeps on giving, not just for republicans but for Obama as well.....:eusa_whistle:

There are a HELL of a lot of things that go on is DC that one SHOULD be inexperienced at. I hope she tears them a new asshole.
so true, but her experience in Alaska with lobbyists and earmarks and firings and pulling strings for her own personal whims etc and on the campaign trail with her untruths, she will fit right in with Washington Republicans quite well...but she still is missing any foreign policy experience, or knowledge greater than what any poster on this board has with foreign affairs....I believe she needs a tad more experience....

her inexperience did show, the Bush Doctrine, and her not knowing this at all, stood out for me.

I don't want to say she was a deer caught in the headlights, but after the interview her husband came in and shot her.

Which is why you support Obama for president.:cuckoo:
i honestly don't want to support Obama, i felt his campaign was nothing but nasty against Hillary Clinton while it tries to claim the upper ground, and that Hillary campaign was the one nasty to them.

I am stuck with voting for who we got.

And McCain/Palin is more of the same mind think that has been in Washington for the last eight years, I honestly don't see mccain as change from the status quo. I have nothing against McCain, other than his faulty imo, republican positions that are similar to President Bush's positions that I believe has hurt us GREATLY.

There are no guarantees for me, with Obama either...I do not put him up on a pedestal and expect things to automatically become better with him....

my HOPE, is that Republicans will "pay" for what they have done to all of us and our grandchildren, and not be rewarded for doing a SHITTY JOB in running the country the past 8 years....

the republican party needs to feel some PAIN for their mistakes in order to regroup and rethink what they believe in, which to me, seems to be putting the wealthiest on a pedestal and putting down and neglecting the hard working Americans in this country....

care

I don't want to say she was a deer caught in the headlights, but after the interview her husband came in and shot her.

:lol:

watch out, the right wingers will get pissed and start whining... oh wait... too late

i honestly don't want to support Obama, i felt his campaign was nothing but nasty against Hillary Clinton while it tries to claim the upper ground, and that Hillary campaign was the one nasty to them.

I am stuck with voting for who we got.

And McCain/Palin is more of the same mind think that has been in Washington for the last eight years, I honestly don't see mccain as change from the status quo. I have nothing against McCain, other than his faulty imo, republican positions that are similar to President Bush's positions that I believe has hurt us GREATLY.

There are no guarantees for me, with Obama either...I do not put him up on a pedestal and expect things to automatically become better with him....

my HOPE, is that Republicans will "pay" for what they have done to all of us and our grandchildren, and not be rewarded for doing a SHITTY JOB in running the country the past 8 years....

the republican party needs to feel some PAIN for their mistakes in order to regroup and rethink what they believe in, which to me, seems to be putting the wealthiest on a pedestal and putting down and neglecting the hard working Americans in this country....

care
All you said has been written for you by the most extreme liberals ever to rule this country, like Pelosi and Reid and Hillary. Its all bullshit and frankly I'm surprised that you believe it.

All you said has been written for you by the most extreme liberals ever to rule this country, like Pelosi and Reid and Hillary. Its all bullshit and frankly I'm surprised that you believe it.

i don't pay attention to pelosi or reed or even hillary right now....

And i don't think McCain is just another Bush, i see his maverick side Glock.

But with McCain there are still many things and ideologies of McCains that go right in line with what I believe has HURT US, badly....I don't believe in rewarding only the wealthy or trickle down voodoo economics for just one....or borrowing and spending... I don't see him addressing the healthcare crisis that we have before us, I don't see him truely addressing the education and drop out problems we have, I don't see him with any plans to grow jobs in this country, and these are only a few of the things that I see McCain as "old news" on...following what the repubs have been touting and doing and believing already, which has not helped us AT ALL imo....thus, begrudgingly, I feel that I am FORCED to vote for Obama...change, even if that change may be minor....it is change none the less, that our country needs to 'take a chance' on imo.

Care

But with McCain there are still many things and ideologies of McCains that go right in line with what I believe has HURT US, badly....I don't believe in rewarding only the wealthy or trickle down voodoo economics for just one....or borrowing and spending... I don't see him addressing the healthcare crisis that we have before us, I don't see him truely addressing the education and drop out problems we have, I don't see him with any plans to grow jobs in this country, and these are only a few of the things that I see McCain as "old news" on...following what the repubs have been touting and doing and believing already, which has not helped us AT ALL imo....thus, begrudgingly, I feel that I am FORCED to vote for Obama...change, even if that change may be minor....it is change none the less, that our country needs to 'take a chance' on imo.

Care

JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008

Just because the media isn't displaying it doesn't mean it isnt being adressed--go to his web site.

Care

S&P you're simply spouting off the Democrat talking points with this "benefit the wealthy" bullshit. Obama's tax plan would increase tax rates on earners and give money to slackers. Its a simple vote-getting scam and can only hurt the economy by penalizing the most productive and awarding the least productive. Its ultimate goal will be to have more than 50% "on the dole" to ensure a Democrat majority forever, or at least until the deck of cards comes crashing down like happened in the USSR.

Forum List

Back