This is the best we can do?

samadams4pres

Rookie
Sep 8, 2008
Both the dems and the reps should appologize to the american people for nominating these two candidates. You cannot tell me that they really believe these guys are the best answer to the question who should be president.

truth be told, the democrats and the republicans are the worst answers right now for america. If they werent such liars, backstabbers, self serving and righteous they would actully try working FOR america, but in the end they work for themselves.

Best answer to the who should be president question is...

Colin Powel. I would dare say that no other man in history short of George Washington himself deserves the position more. He is an honest man and cares about (get this) america and americans....

Will he do it? No.

republicans have made him bitter, and the rest of us will suffer because of it....

I'm still available for write ins.

Remember, a vote for editec is a vote for getting editec health care insurance.

And I promise not to run for a second term, too.

If I can't steal enough in four years to keep me going for the rest of my life, I don't deserve to be POTUS.

But I can believe me, I can.

Last edited:
Hey, I can see Cuba from one of Florida's islands. How's that for foreign policy experience? Heck, I can even see the moon from my back yard.

I'm still available for write ins.

Remember, a vote for editec is a vote for getting editec health care insurance.

And I promise not to run for a second term, too.

If I can't steal enough in four years to keep me going for the rest of my life, I don't deserve to be POTUS.

But I can believe me, I can.

This is not a solo deal, dude and I need to steal a bit to put by myself. I'd start with dollar for dollar every tax dollar they have stolen from me, then there's a matter of the interest for all those years they've had it ....:eusa_whistle:

Both the dems and the reps should appologize to the american people for nominating these two candidates. You cannot tell me that they really believe these guys are the best answer to the question who should be president.

truth be told, the democrats and the republicans are the worst answers right now for america. If they werent such liars, backstabbers, self serving and righteous they would actully try working FOR america, but in the end they work for themselves.

Best answer to the who should be president question is...

Colin Powel. I would dare say that no other man in history short of George Washington himself deserves the position more. He is an honest man and cares about (get this) america and americans....

Will he do it? No.

republicans have made him bitter, and the rest of us will suffer because of it....

I was with you up to Colin Powell. And you cannot replace just the President and accomplish anything. If he proved nothing else, Jimmy Carter proved that. You have to replace Congress as well.

Forum List

Back