One Thread to Rule Them All: All the things that were going to bring down Trump

Update:

Erik Prince's cell phone calls to his bookie!

We got him this time! Part 1,245,980

erik-prince1.jpg

"Seriously? You need my cell phones, Mueller? Just admit you got dick and move on"

And another Trump bootlicker is caught up in perjury...I wonder if he is dumb enough to think Trump has loyalty to him?

And another Trump bootlicker is caught up in perjury...I wonder if he is dumb enough to think Trump has loyalty to him?

As far as loyalty, Trump's a Sicilian. He's loyal to anyone loyal to him and, well, you'll see how he deals people who try to fuck him or his family.

The sad part is you believed those would bring him down. you slander and smears don't work against Trump......you guys do that shit all the time......I mean the next republican I cant wait to see how you make him more racist than Trump......it never ends with you people.

The truth about Trump doesn't bring him down.

He brags about sexually assaulting women? You applaud.
He spends years trying to undermine the Presidency by proclaiming that Obama was not legitimately our President- you applaud.
He lies over and over about both the trivial- and the important- and you applause.

You love all of the shit he spews out.
you know he won right? with all of that information out there before election day.
Bingo, because we know most of it was bs.

like bragging about sexual assault, where did he do that? (No, the ACCESS Hollywood tape did not have him say HE did anything. He just said you could do that, because of how it works....and then Weinstein proved he did do that stuff for decades, proving Trump correct.....ironic isn't it syrius?)

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything

Yes- I can see why you are so proud to support Trump.

Yes I am, no doesn't mean no, if you don't say it. Every romantic movie has a guy kiss the girl without signing a form or asking permission, Jesus you lefties are crazy. And yes Weinstein showed they will let you do it.......because Hollywood is full of whores.......nothing we didn't already know.

How disgusting- so you think that all of the women Weinstein is accused of raping and molesting are all whores.

And you approve of Trump kissing and fondling women without their permission.

Jesus you contards are sick.

Trump has no path to the White House!
Trump won't even get the nomination, 1% chance
Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

I left out a few please edit and update

You have forgotten obstruction of justice and Malfeasance in office. Malfeasance in office, or official misconduct, is the commission of an unlawful act, done in an official capacity, which affects the performance of official duties. Malfeasance in office is often grounds for a for cause removal of an elected official by statute, impeachment or recall election.

The sad part is you believed those would bring him down. you slander and smears don't work against Trump......you guys do that shit all the time......I mean the next republican I cant wait to see how you make him more racist than Trump......it never ends with you people.

He spends years trying to undermine the Presidency by proclaiming that Obama was not legitimately our President- you applaud.
He lies over and over about both the trivial- and the important- and you applause.

you know he won right? with all of that information out there before election day.

like bragging about sexual assault, where did he do that? (No, the ACCESS Hollywood tape did not have him say HE did anything. He just said you could do that, because of how it works....and then Weinstein proved he did do that stuff for decades, proving Trump correct.....ironic isn't it syrius?)

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Putin grabbed Obama by the pussy and I mean Barack

that Putin is a busy guy- how could he do that while Trump was sucking Putin off?

As far as loyalty, Trump's a Sicilian. He's loyal to anyone loyal to him and, well, you'll see how he deals people who try to fuck him or his family.

Absolutely- we don't know how many people Trump has had killed by his enforcers already for 'disloyalty'......

Will we ever find out the total of our Mafioso President?

that Putin is a busy guy- how could he do that while Trump was sucking Putin off?
If Trump is sucking Putting off, Putin has free arms.....I mean come on...it's your insult and because you don't think it through, it just makes you look dumb......

Yes I am, no doesn't mean no, if you don't say it. Every romantic movie has a guy kiss the girl without signing a form or asking permission, Jesus you lefties are crazy. And yes Weinstein showed they will let you do it.......because Hollywood is full of whores.......nothing we didn't already know.

How disgusting- so you think that all of the women Weinstein is accused of raping and molesting are all whores.

No one approves of rape you dumbass. OMG you are really stupid....show me in my post where I said rape was ok?

oh let me post it again

Yes I am, no doesn't mean no, if you don't say it. Every romantic movie has a guy kiss the girl without signing a form or asking permission, Jesus you lefties are crazy. And yes Weinstein showed they will let you do it.......because Hollywood is full of whores.......nothing we didn't already know

Again, people in Hollywood will let you do that, why? Because a part in a movie is more important to them than their dignity.....does that apply to everyone, no....but it's very common in Hollywood...why do I have to explain this to you...you lefties live in a word of 5 year old maturity.....

so Trump made the comment, they will let you do anything including grabbing the P.....so that's true for many starlets....not all.....but many....and it's not rape, because they want that part in the tv show or movie.....
So no rape is wrong, what's funny, is I bet I'm for a stronger punishment on rapists than you are.

No one approves of rape you dumbass. OMG you are really stupid....show me in my post where I said rape was ok?

oh let me post it again

Yes I am, no doesn't mean no, if you don't say it. Every romantic movie has a guy kiss the girl without signing a form or asking permission, Jesus you lefties are crazy. And yes Weinstein showed they will let you do it.......because Hollywood is full of whores.......nothing we didn't already know

Again, people in Hollywood will let you do that, why? Because a part in a movie is more important to them than their dignity.....does that apply to everyone, no....but it's very common in Hollywood...why do I have to explain this to you...you lefties live in a word of 5 year old maturity.....

so Trump made the comment, they will let you do anything including grabbing the P.....so that's true for many starlets....not all.....but many....and it's not rape, because they want that part in the tv show or movie.....
So no rape is wrong, what's funny, is I bet I'm for a stronger punishment on rapists than you are.

"Norms of ‘What You Can Do to Someone Against Their Will’ Have Changed" Husband of the Disaster that Uncle Vlad saved us from

No one approves of rape you dumbass. OMG you are really stupid....show me in my post where I said rape was ok?.

I didn't accuse you of approving rape.

I pointed out that you called the victims of Harvey Weinstein 'whores'.

And that you approve of Trump's kissing and fondling women without their permission.

And yes- Jesus you contards are sick.

If Trump is sucking Putting off, Putin has free arms.....I mean come on...it's your insult and because you don't think it through, it just makes you look dumb......

LOL- I think your response just shows you are an idiot.

No one approves of rape you dumbass. OMG you are really stupid....show me in my post where I said rape was ok?.

I didn't accuse you of approving rape.

I pointed out that you called the victims of Harvey Weinstein 'whores'.

And that you approve of Trump's kissing and fondling women without their permission.

And yes- Jesus you contards are sick.
The ones that were victims will get a day in court, thank god

the others, let it happen, didn't say anything.....because they wanted something......sex for service is prostitution and they are whores.

Trump has no path to the White House!
Trump won't even get the nomination, 1% chance
Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

I left out a few please edit and update
Trump's trade war with China
Trump's accusing Canada of being a security threat to the United States.
Trump's rejection of American g-7 Allies

Trump refusal to reject KKK/American Nazi'

Grab them by the Pussy
Trump University Fraud
Trump racist remarks about American judge
Trump's sexual abuse of women

Obama was not born in America

Every year
Lying Donnie- the biggest generator of Fake News in American History.

Yep Lying Donnie is pretty much the real teflon President.

As he observed- he could shoot someone on the street in NY and his voters would still support him.
You've got him now, # 7843.

Forum List

Back