Manafort's gonna flip

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun
Flynn's gonna flip
Manafort's gonna flip
Tom Arnold has the tapes from Cohen

only if they rat out trump

Sounds like a race, who will be the first? Will they rat out Trump before the cat is out of the bag with the Clintons?
sorry thinker Clintons not running for anything but I'll relish the dirt thrown on trump and will lmao as you trumpettes try to protect the cowardly swine of a man
Ya been saying that crap for 2+ years...

'Any day now......' :p
2years?? I know of the pig for many years His past has been well reported He's always been a cowardly swine with his law firms protecting his sorry butt

Imagine that, it Trump had law firms and the media protecting him he'd be another Clinton or an Obama....dumbass.
The POS ripped off 1000's because they couldn't outlast his lawyers in all their lawsuits against him A bankrupter a racist a pervert Just your type

Sounds like a race, who will be the first? Will they rat out Trump before the cat is out of the bag with the Clintons?
sorry thinker Clintons not running for anything but I'll relish the dirt thrown on trump and will lmao as you trumpettes try to protect the cowardly swine of a man

2years?? I know of the pig for many years His past has been well reported He's always been a cowardly swine with his law firms protecting his sorry butt

Imagine that, it Trump had law firms and the media protecting him he'd be another Clinton or an Obama....dumbass.
The POS ripped off 1000's because they couldn't outlast his lawyers in all their lawsuits against him A bankrupter a racist a pervert Just your type

Why bother with 1000's when you could rip off millions, like a Clinton or an Obama...dumbass.

Why bother with 1000's when you could rip off millions, like a Clinton or an Obama...dumbass.
All your republican BS You've been after the Clintons for decades and now you have Obama to bash for decades more All the while the biggest scumbag ever in our WH is supported by AH's like you

All your republican BS You've been after the Clintons for decades and now you have Obama to bash for decades more All the while the biggest scumbag ever in our WH is supported by AH's like you

You're welcome.

Here's a hint, quit putting your losers up for election.

You're welcome.

Hillary beat both Bernie AND Trump. dems are fools not to let her win in 2020

You're welcome.

With you patriots the problem is ANY dem you're going to call a loser You gave out hate you get it back double

You're welcome.

With you patriots the problem is ANY dem you're going to call a loser You gave out hate you get it back double

Yup, must be us patriots....dumbass.
obama hates america - Bing video

Trump has no path to the White House!
Trump won't even get the nomination, 1% chance
Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

I left out a few please edit and update
Trump's trade war with China
Trump's accusing Canada of being a security threat to the United States.
Trump's rejection of American g-7 Allies

Trump refusal to reject KKK/American Nazi'

Grab them by the Pussy
Trump University Fraud
Trump racist remarks about American judge
Trump's sexual abuse of women

Obama was not born in America

Every year
Lying Donnie- the biggest generator of Fake News in American History.

Yep Lying Donnie is pretty much the real teflon President.

As he observed- he could shoot someone on the street in NY and his voters would still support him.

The sad part is you believed those would bring him down. you slander and smears don't work against Trump......you guys do that shit all the time......I mean the next republican I cant wait to see how you make him more racist than Trump......it never ends with you people.

The truth about Trump doesn't bring him down.

He brags about sexually assaulting women? You applaud.
He spends years trying to undermine the Presidency by proclaiming that Obama was not legitimately our President- you applaud.
He lies over and over about both the trivial- and the important- and you applause.

You love all of the shit he spews out.
you know he won right? with all of that information out there before election day.

Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

Grab them by the Pussy
Trump University Fraud

Every year

As he observed- he could shoot someone on the street in NY and his voters would still support him.

The sad part is you believed those would bring him down. you slander and smears don't work against Trump......you guys do that shit all the time......I mean the next republican I cant wait to see how you make him more racist than Trump......it never ends with you people.

He spends years trying to undermine the Presidency by proclaiming that Obama was not legitimately our President- you applaud.
He lies over and over about both the trivial- and the important- and you applause.

you know he won right? with all of that information out there before election day.
Bingo, because we know most of it was bs.

like bragging about sexual assault, where did he do that? (No, the ACCESS Hollywood tape did not have him say HE did anything. He just said you could do that, because of how it works....and then Weinstein proved he did do that stuff for decades, proving Trump correct.....ironic isn't it syrius?)

Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

Grab them by the Pussy
Trump University Fraud

Every year

like bragging about sexual assault, where did he do that? (No, the ACCESS Hollywood tape did not have him say HE did anything. He just said you could do that, because of how it works....and then Weinstein proved he did do that stuff for decades, proving Trump correct.....ironic isn't it syrius?)

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything

Yes- I can see why you are so proud to support Trump.

Grab them by the Pussy
Trump University Fraud

Every year

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Putin grabbed Obama by the pussy and I mean Barack

Grab them by the Pussy
Trump University Fraud

Every year

nothing I haven't heard when I'm with other guys. so you never talked hypothetically in your younger years on what you would do with special ladies? hmmm they should shut off all them commercials showing women wearing vijay jay shorts and drinking pepsi products. Ha ha, you are one confused dude for sure. Yep, I voted for that man, and his agenda. his women fantasies don't matter in his agenda. And I wanted tax cuts and a wall, and a SCOTUS and the mandate stopped. hmmm got most all that. I did good eh?

Grab them by the Pussy
Trump University Fraud

Every year

Yes I am, no doesn't mean no, if you don't say it. Every romantic movie has a guy kiss the girl without signing a form or asking permission, Jesus you lefties are crazy. And yes Weinstein showed they will let you do it.......because Hollywood is full of whores.......nothing we didn't already know.

Yes I am, no doesn't mean no, if you don't say it. Every romantic movie has a guy kiss the girl without signing a form or asking permission, Jesus you lefties are crazy. And yes Weinstein showed they will let you do it.......because Hollywood is full of whores.......nothing we didn't already know.
ah no comment...I see

Forum List

Back