One Story about Health Care: Do as Liberals Say, NOT as Liberals do!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
One Story about Health Care: Do as Liberals Say, NOT as Liberals do!

So I was listening to Late Registration again, which has some Decent Shit on it, and I was Listening to "Roses" which is about the Passing of Kanye's Grandmother from Complications due to AIDS.

He Complains about People with Money getting the Cure, like Magic Johnson, but because his Grandma was a Secretary she's gotta Die…

"You know the best medicine go to people that's paid... If Magic Johnson got a cure for AIDS... And all the broke mu'fuckers passed away...You tellin' me if my grandma's in the NBA... Right now she'd be ok?... But since she was just a secretary working for the church for 35 years... Things are supposed to stop right here"

As if there's a Correlation between the (2)...

But that's NOT what really Struck me... It was his Complaint that a Nurse Asked for his Autograph while he was with his Dying Grandmother.

"I asked the nurse "Did you do the research?" She asked me "Can you sign some t-shirts?"

Memo to Kanye: If your Grandmother Died due to a Lack of Money to Save her, and someone was Asking for YOUR Autograph while it Happened, then all I gotta say is... Maybe you could've done without another Benz or 5 and Helped the Women out YOURSELF!… She was your Grandmother after all!

I Bet she Died on the System... At the Taxpayer’s Expense.

And if I REALLY went Looking, I bet I'd Find that she was in State Care also... At the Taxpayer’s Expense, I'm sure.

This is the kind of Family Unity from a Liberal with MONEY who Advocates for Socialized Healthcare out of one Side of his Filthy Millionaire Mouth while he Raids the Stage to Grandstand for himself on the Backs of (2) Women, one he was Stealing an Irreplaceable Moment from, and the other he was Using as an Excuse for his Shameless Self-Promotion.

He's a Hack and I would Assume that he lays Awake at Night wondering what might have Happened if he had Spent the Money he spent Killing his Mother with Vanity on his Grandmother to Save her Life, would his Grandmother have "passed away"?… Could he have found Magic Johnson’s “Cure”?

He will never Know now, but there is one thing for Sure... He's NO Role Model for how to be a Man or a Son or even a Grandson, but Unfortunately for FAR too many Young People, especially in Areas where Quality Male Role Models are Needed, he is one.

Tragedy Breeding Tragedy while a Select Few Profit from it.

The American Dream Realized?...

One thing is for Sure... Kanye and his Kind on the Left want the Average Hardworking American to Pay for Healthcare for others while he won't even Pay for it for his own Grandmother while he sits on Millions and Luxury beyond his own Imagination.

Do as Liberals Say, NOT as Liberals do!

:)

peace...

Maybe he wrote the song expressing his anger/frustration/grief that his grandmother died. Sort of a "WHY HER?" point of view.

Thinking of it from this perspective might hit home for you.

Maybe he wrote the song expressing his anger/frustration/grief that his grandmother died. Sort of a "WHY HER?" point of view.

I Understand the Grief that comes with Death...

I also Understand the Financial Burden to the Point of Near Bankruptcy...

As he Sat Frustrated about his Grandmother's Financial State Leading to her Death, he had the Money to do Something about it...

Instead he got Angry at the Doctors and the System, which I am Sure she was in.

He Assumes that Money would have Saved his Grandmother like it did Magic, but he Apparently had NO Intention of giving up a Benz or (2) to Take Care of it himself.

peace...

As he Sat Frustrated about his Grandmother's Financial State Leading to her Death, he had the Money to do Something about it...

He Assumes that Money would have Saved his Grandmother like it did Magic, but he Apparently had NO Intention of giving up a Benz or (2) to Take Care of it himself.

I think his attitude reflects the attitude of a lot of Americans: MY LOVED ONE DIED...SO IT'S THE DOCTOR'S FAULT!!!

And, even if he'd given up the money, she likely still would have died. AIDS is a finicky beast.

Last edited:

I think his attitude reflects the attitude of a lot of Americans: MY LOVED ONE DIED...SO IT'S THE DOCTOR'S FAULT!!!

And, even if he'd given up the money, she likely still would have died. AIDS is a finicky beast.

Read what he said again... It's about the Money, not about the Doctor's Inability.

He had the Money... Just as "Magic" does.

Better Spent on his Mother's Plastic Surgery and her Benz, I Guess.

peace...

Read what he said again... It's about the Money, not about the Doctor's Inability.

He had the Money... Just as "Magic" does.

Better Spent on his Mother's Plastic Surgery and her Benz, I Guess.

peace...

I read the part where Kanye mistakenly thinks there is a "cure" for HIV/AIDs. There is, obviously, no cure and your survival with HIV depends on how your body and the particular virus you have respond to HAART therapy.

Eventually, Magic Johnson and everyone else with the virus, will die of complications from HIV.

I think I'm going to just go sit down and cry... Lot's of reasons for the tears... Let's see now - Granny didn't have money for "expert medical attention" so the system failed her. Her grandson that has mega bucks couldn't come across for the better care he thinks she should have gotten. Then there's the whole AIDS thing. Did she get it from illegal drug use? Some sort of homosexual ritual? Bad blood transfusion? All reasons to cry. She must be one of those 45,000 people that die every day because we don't have Owe Bama's Health Care Reform Bill passed. I could cry about that too because if there are really 45,000 people dying every day I'm afraid that in about 2 years there won't be anybody left in America. All the more reason to cry. I'm over come with sadness for this poor woman.:(

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I think I'm going to just go sit down and cry... Lot's of reasons for the tears... Let's see now - Granny didn't have money for "expert medical attention" so the system failed her. Her grandson that has mega bucks couldn't come across for the better care he thinks she should have gotten. Then there's the whole AIDS thing. Did she get it from illegal drug use? Some sort of homosexual ritual? Bad blood transfusion? All reasons to cry. She must be one of those 45,000 people that die every day because we don't have Owe Bama's Health Care Reform Bill passed. I could cry about that too because if there are really 45,000 people dying every day I'm afraid that in about 2 years there won't be anybody left in America. All the more reason to cry. I'm over come with sadness for this poor woman.:(

A small bit of fact the 45,000 dying everyday are offset somewhat by those born everyday ;) /snark

Google Kanye's Momma...

peace...

My son is on state health care, if I tried to get him on a private plan which they offer at the new job I just got. of course they would not cover him. He is DD, which is a pre existing condition and goes to therapy twice a week which the state pays for and my new insurance will not.

Last edited:
My son is on state health care, if I tried to get him on a private plan which they offer at the new job I just got. of course they would not cover him. He is DD, which is a pre existing condition and goes to therapy twice a week which the state pays for and my new insurance will not.

I'm gonna go ahead and Assume you don't make Kanye's Money?... ;)

peace...

I have no objection to the government regulating insurance companies with regard to pre-existing conditions, etc. But.... federal run healthcare is unconstitutional and we cannot afford it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I have no objection to the government regulating insurance companies with regard to pre-existing conditions, etc. But.... federal run healthcare is unconstitutional and we cannot afford it.

:clap2:

And then some!

peace...

And then some!

peace...

I am constantly surprised at how little people seem to know or care about the debt and, more importantly, the potential consequences of it. They seem to be either too stupid or too afraid to look at the facts of it.

And then some!

peace...

I am constantly surprised at how little people seem to know or care about the debt and, more importantly, the potential consequences of it. They seem to be either too stupid or too afraid to look at the facts of it.

You mean Obama's not gonna pay my Rent?...

Of course I Own my 1957 Ranch Home in the Hood, but I Remember during the Election there was a Family Interviewed here in Denver who Supported him for just that Reason...

The Reality must just be Kickin' them in their Asses right now.

peace...

Forum List

Back