One of Trump's "gems" in his immigration speech...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
My wife, being concerned for the safety of out TV screen, has turned the channel......so I only caught the beginning of the Trumpster speech.....so I only caught one little "gem"...

Trump stated that his proposed, kind of newish policies would benefit BOTH the U.S. and Mexico...

Now, I challenge any and all right wingers on here to explain HOW dropping off [supposedly]11 million unemployed, men, women and children on the Mexican border could ever prove beneficial to our southern neighbors.....mindful that there was loud cheering from the Trump acolytes when they heard Trump deliver that line.

(BTW, the Trump rally/speech smacked quite a bit of a religious revival with all those Trump acolytes...) LOL

Last edited:
My wife, being concerned for the safety of out TV screen, has turned the channel......so I only caught the beginning of the Trumpster speech.....so I obly caught one little "gem"...

Trump stated that his proposed, kind of newish policies would benefit BOTH the U.S. and Mexico...

Now, I challenge any and all right wingers on here to explain HOW dropping off [supposedly]11 million unemployed, men, women and children on the Mexican border could ever prove beneficial to our southern neighbors.....mindful that there was loud cheering from the Trump acolytes when they heard Trump deliver that line.

Where in this speech did he say he would do that?

I have a couple of folks on Ignore...its been so long that the only one I can remember fore sure is Paint My House...an obviously sick individual, possibly dangerously ill.

But you are next for Ignore. I have forgotten exactly how to do it, but, when I get around to it.....you are gone....not so much because you are a Liberal/Pinhead/Bolshevik---which is obvious... I read many of those...but because you are too much of a Dumb-Ass to even contemplate. Candidly, I fear you might be a moron.

Do you work for the federal government, or somehow obtain a check from the Federal Government?

• Banned

In the first few sentences of his demagoguery, Trump stated that his immigration policies would be beneficial to both US and Mexico......I am sure that the script will soon be available as it was available on trump's teleprompter.

I have a couple of folks on Ignore...its been so long that the only one I can remember fore sure is Paint My House...an obviously sick individual, possibly dangerously ill.

But you are next for Ignore. I have forgotten exactly how to do it, but, when I get around to it.....you are gone....not so much because you are a Liberal/Pinhead/Bolshevik---which is obvious... I read many of those...but because you are too much of a Dumb-Ass to even contemplate. Candidly, I fear you might be a moron.

Do you work for the federal government, or somehow obtain a check from the Federal Government?
If you're like me take some time to check for posters who left the site years ago. I'm pretty sure paint my house hasn't posted in years.

My wife, being concerned for the safety of out TV screen, has turned the channel......so I only caught the beginning of the Trumpster speech.....so I obly caught one little "gem"...

(BTW, the Trump rally/speech smacked quite a bit of a religious revival with all those Trump acolytes...) LOL

1. Not all illegals are Mexican.

2. Mexico still will tell Trump to go sit on a dildo and spin.

3. Read one and two if you have any questions.

Let's see:
Drastic reduction in rapes, robberies, homicides, and emergency room wait times.
An increase in tax revenues and English language communication.
And, of course, a decrease of uneducated, leftist, unpatriotic voters.

It sounded like an Adolf Hitler speech to me. It was a hate speech.

In the first few sentences of his demagoguery, Trump stated that his immigration policies would be beneficial to both US and Mexico......I am sure that the script will soon be available as it was available on trump's teleprompter.
Trump was explicitly referring to the drug traffickers who even murder Mexican politicians every now and then.

If you're like me take some time to check for posters who left the site years ago. I'm pretty sure paint my house hasn't posted in years.
Probably about a year.
He's too busy frothing over his genius.

Trump was explicitly referring to the drug traffickers who even murder Mexican politicians every now and then

Must be one of those "dog whistle" statements only understood by fellow fascists....Thanks for the translation.

It sounded like an Adolf Hitler speech to me. It was a hate speech.
That's because you're an unpatriotic libtard.

Probably about a year.
He's too busy frothing over his genius.
--------------------------

If Paint My House has quit posting, it is obviously because he is incarcerated and the internet is unavailable...he was too ill to quit on his own---he thought he had the genius of Albert Einstein, the wit of Mark Twain, and the literary skills of William Faulkner.

I will assume he is in a mental institution.

Forum List

Back