One of the most revealing interviews you'll ever see.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
From the outset it should be acknowledged that I know what The Following is going to say about Michael Cohen (the interviewee) to discredit him. It won't be anything we all have not heard before. It has become a standard form of defense from Donald's supporters (and Don) to assassinate the character/credibility of any person or publication that is critical of him. It's part of "the playbook" as Cohen puts it. It's just another type of deflection away from the topic at hand.

Cohen did some despicable things under the employment of Trump. Things he ultimately paid a price for while Trump skated. So he is clearly motivated by a profound dislike for Trump. For wanting to get back at Trump. With that in mind, watch the interview and you can decide if it rings true. Pay close attention to what he said happened to him at the hands of the DoJ under the control of Billy the Bagman. It's as reprehensible as it is chilling.

As Cohen mentions during the interview, his allegations are indirectly substantiated by the former head of the SDNY.

Just for context, I thought I'd remind folks of one way Don escaped punishment for the crime he directed Cohen to commit.

Deadlock at Broken FEC Fails to Enforce Rule of Law on Trump-Daniels Violations

In 2018 Common Cause filed complaints with the FEC and DOJ detailing multiple violations of federal campaign finance laws committed by Donald J. Trump, the Trump Organization, Michael Cohen and others through their $130,000 “hush” payment to Stormy Daniels just weeks before the November 2016 presidential election. Cohen pleaded guilty to these crimes and was sentenced to three years in prison. Cohen testified under oath that he had acted at the direction of Trump.

The FEC’s nonpartisan career staff attorneys recommended that the Commission find reason to believe that Trump, his campaign committee, and the Trump Organization committed the violations alleged in Common Cause’s complaints. Democratic Chair Shana Broussard and Commissioner Ellen Weintraub voted in support of the staff attorneys’ recommendations to continue the enforcement action. But continued pursuit of the matter required at least four votes. Republican Commissioners Cooksey and Trainor overrode the career attorneys and Democratic Commissioners and killed the investigation.

Today’s announcement that the FEC will not be holding Trump accountable for his campaign finance violations is just the latest display of dysfunction at the FEC.

https://www.commoncause.org/press-r...orce-rule-of-law-on-trump-daniels-violations/

From the outset it should be acknowledged that I know what The Following is going to say about Michael Cohen (the interviewee) to discredit him. It won't be anything we all have not heard before. It has become a standard form of defense from Donald's supporters (and Don) to assassinate the character/credibility of any person or publication that is critical of him. It's part of "the playbook" as Cohen puts it. It's just another type of deflection away from the topic at hand.

Cohen did some despicable things under the employment of Trump. Things he ultimately paid a price for while Trump skated. So he is clearly motivated by a profound dislike for Trump. For wanting to get back at Trump. With that in mind, watch the interview and you can decide if it rings true. Pay close attention to what he said happened to him at the hands of the DoJ under the control of Billy the Bagman. It's as reprehensible as it is chilling.

As Cohen mentions during the interview, his allegations are indirectly substantiated by the former head of the SDNY.

His book will be released next month & I'll do my part to help get it to #1 on the N.Y. Times bestseller list just to see Trump's ass bleed as he launches into orbit.

His book will be released next month & I'll do my part to help get it to #1 on the N.Y. Times bestseller list just to see Trump's ass bleed as he launches into orbit.
It's going to be a great read. I am particularly interested to learn about the extent to which Trump corruptly used the DoJ to treat Cohen unfairly. The part of the interview where he describes how he was pressured to sign what was an illegal gag order is third world country kind of stuff.

Cohen looks like a hostage. When he comments "they put a gun to my wife's head" he blows any credibility he might have been seen to have.
I appreciate how you did just what I predicted you would do, questioning his credibility. According to Cohen, the SDNY was going to name his wife as a co-conspirator in the scheme to pay off Daniels. The irony being Trump was Cohen's co-conspirator as indicated in the reference to Individual 1 in the charging documents.

It's going to be a great read. I am particularly interested to learn about the extent to which Trump corruptly used the DoJ to treat Cohen unfairly. The part of the interview where he describes how he was pressured to sign what was an illegal gag order is third world country kind of stuff.
Trump & his cohort Barr wanted to return Cohen to prison because he wrote a book exposing Trump for the criminal lowlife that he is. They had their asses handed back to them by ANOTHER judge & they failed.

This is the scum that Trump's asslickers want to reelect.

Forum List

Back