Looks like Republicans have locked up the 2022 Election

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
No, not gas prices, not inflation, not the Stock Market

Is a beer shortage on tap?

A beer shortage right before the November election will ensure Republican victory
You joke but something that important could lead to a revolt!

How else can a ugly woman get laid?

Biden better get the Beer flowing before men wake and realize what they have been banging wasn’t Ana de Armas but instead Hillary Clinton!!!

Then again I think Libertarians are more suited to get the Beer flowing again!

A beer shortage right before the November election will ensure Republican victory

Maybe we'll put Biden voters in camps.

Your idea, remember?

You joke but something that important could lead to a revolt!

How else can a ugly woman get laid?

Biden better get the Beer flowing before men wake and realize what they have been banging wasn’t Ana de Armas but instead Hillary Clinton!!!

Then again I think Libertarians are more suited to get the Beer flowing again!

Americans can take a lot
Toilet Paper, $5 gas, 10 percent inflation…

But a Beer shortage will be the last straw

Well, this is fucked up. This crosses a line. Beer is where I draw the fuckin' line. If this affects single malt I'm going fuckin' postal.

A client of mine is a VP with a major paint company who says supply chains are STILL clogged, all the way through the system. They still can't make certain colors because they can't get the ingredients (whatever those are), and they're STILL having trouble even getting CANS for the freakin' paint.

Americans can take a lot
Toilet Paper, $5 gas, 10 percent inflation…

But a Beer shortage will be the last straw

Since you're an advocate for putting people in camps if they disagree with your politics, I'm sure you will load yourself on the train once we get the House, Senate and Presidency. Right?

Can we expect people not to drink when they are under pressure to work and produce work and produce 24 hours a day 365 days per year?

This is a perfect example of how the supply chain collapse, coupled with exploding demand fueled by $11 TRILLION in stimulus over 12 years, has caused inflation to explode and feed on itself.

In Normal World, that is.
It was really because of one guy in the White House.

This is a perfect example of how the supply chain collapse, coupled with exploding demand fueled by $11 TRILLION in stimulus over 12 years, has caused inflation to explode and feed on itself.

In Normal World, that is.

And that' TRUMP'S FAULT AND ALSO THE DEPLORABLES AND Q

Right, Ol' Mac? Nothing at all to do with the Democrats' Covid panic and profligate spending

I didn't say it. As much as I'm disgusted with today's Democrats--and believe me, I am--it was Rightwinger who wants his fellow American citizens to be put in detainment camps. Ask him about it.

At least they have BEER in the camps

And that' TRUMP'S FAULT AND ALSO THE DEPLORABLES AND Q

Right, Ol' Mac? Nothing at all to do with the Democrats' Covid panic and profligate spending
^^^ Another vivid example of how these people are conditioned to manufacture their own rage and paranoia.

I said nothing about any of that.

These people have been terribly manipulated.

Last edited:
Can we expect people not to drink when they are under pressure to work and produce work and produce 24 hours a day 365 days per year?

Americans have been through a lot in the last few years…..COVID, supply shortages, $5 gas, rising real estate prices

One thing that kept us sane…..was BEER!

Nobody is expected to work 24/7, 365 days a year.

Nothing wrong, though, with expecting able-bodied adults to work 40 hours a week Instead of staying home and living off other people’s money. ESPECIALLY when there are help wanted signs in every window.

Forum List

Back