One of the greatest President America will ever know

Please. :rolleyes:

ReRon was a MURDERING S.O.B.!!!!!!!! :mad:

He'd have to stand on his Mother's shoulders to kiss Thomas Jefferson's ass!!!!!
Seriously, does your abject stupidity know no bounds?
Hey....the facts are the facts.

Pretty inconvenient (for "conservatives"), huh?

:eusa_whistle:

Wicked Jester said:
Nice job trying to pass that bike off in your avatar as yours. Particularly when I've seen it before in the "Readers rides" section of "American Iron"......LMAO!:lol:
.....And, they never took the time to mention it's a 72 cube Sporty!!

Last edited:
Please. :rolleyes:

ReRon was a MURDERING S.O.B.!!!!!!!! :mad:

He'd have to stand on his Mother's shoulders to kiss Thomas Jefferson's ass!!!!!

Wicked Jester said:
Nice job trying to pass that bike off in your avatar as yours. Particularly when I've seen it before in the "Readers rides" section of "American Iron"......LMAO!:lol:
Ya' mean a stripped down, catalog version of an 883?:razz:

My wife rides an 883.

LMAO!

Just kidding....It looks like a fun lil' ride.

And the right thinks the left has a messiah complex with Obama. The Republican debates in 2008 were ridiculous, all the candidates trying suck Saint Reagan's dick more.

All I know about the Reagan era is what my mother told me, since I wasn't born until 1990.

From what i heard they were some pretty fucked up times.

Then again can't say Obama's the beez-knees when it comes to "presidenting" either.

You know.......considering that Reagan damn near broke the military (anyone remember the 500 ship Navy?), as well as the fact that he was a doddering idiot, what the fuck makes ANYONE think Reagan was great?

Besides......according to the GOP's "purity test" even Reagan would fail it.

Nope.......Reagan sucks ass.

Wicked Jester said:
Ya' mean a stripped down, catalog version of an 883?:razz:
Nope!!

Its' a 1980 (I paid 2 GRAND for) in '82.​

You know.......take an 883 and bore it out to a 1200, leaving the shorter piston arms in, and then thrown a cam kit into it, you'll have a Sporty that will do 130.

Trust me........I know this.

Reaganites...sheesh

Yeah...raised taxes, cut and run in Lebanon, biggest illegal amnesty in our history, and "I don't recall" Iran Contra.

A great president indeed.

There you have it, Conservatives/Republicans aren't racist bigots as you have in the past suggested. And another thing since we have had Amensty in the past and it didn't seem to work you will also be against amensty for 30 millions illegal Mexicans.

All I know about the Reagan era is what my mother told me, since I wasn't born until 1990.

From what i heard they were some pretty fucked up times.

Then again can't say Obama's the beez-knees when it comes to "presidenting" either.

Believe me the first tweo years were screwed up but but Reaganomics kicked in and America came out of the democratic recession. But was your motyher by chance doing drugs duriong the Reagan years?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back