One Of The Greatest Journalists Of Our Generation Has Been Fired - WTF?

There are no great journalists. Perhaps there never were any great journalists. What we see today is opinion written by a little army of phantom writers. It's all about image and drama and projection. Bongino is a nice guy but he really didn't have the fan base.

There are no great journalists. Perhaps there never were any great journalists. What we see today is opinion written by a little army of phantom writers. It's all about image and drama and projection. Bongino is a nice guy but he really didn't have the fan base.
Boongino is more shock jock than journalist.

Rumor has it they're on the chopping block at FOX...
They'll stay on the air at Fox as long as there are enough eyes watching them which translates to revenue for the movers and shakers at Fox. One thing I know is that the owners are very liberal but their 'bread and butter' is the ever-growing MAGA (Make America Great Again) movement. Fox is riding on the pervasive MAGA message which really means looking back and dropping what never worked going forward. This requires cohesive thinking and can only be accomplished in a populace with a strong leader that a well informed majority consider to be moral.

Last edited:
Bongino virtually stepped into Rush's shoes. His show has replaced Rush's in several areas then, he got a gig on Fox. I bet he wants top billing. He ain't no wimp. I hope he gets what he wants.

Yeah, he stepped into some pretty big shoes (Rush). Great journalists present real life events to an audience (readership, viewership). The presentation is, of course, from a human being with human biases. The journalists who understand their own biases and strive to be unbiased are the better ones, IMO. Bongino is an open book, you know his biases up front. You either like him or not.

Last edited:
They'll stay on the air at Fox as long as there are enough eyes watching them which translates to revenue for the movers and shakers at Fox. One thing I know is that the owners are very liberal but their 'bread and butter' is the ever-growing MAGA (Make America Great Again) movement. Fox is riding on the pervasive MAGA message which really means looking back and dropping what never worked going forward. This requires cohesive thinking and can only be accomplished in a populace with a strong leader that a well informed majority consider to be moral.
now we know why democrats love ancient president biden,...they are looking forward//

/

Fox News is controlled opposition.

Americans need to drop corporate/state msm and seek out independent content creators on platforms like rumble.

Fox going out of business would be a good thing.
If Fox News goes out of business it will be replaced by a conservative news outlet that you will hate even more.

Half the nation does not believe the propaganda the liberal media pushes for the Democratic Party.

If Fox News goes out of business it will be replaced by a conservative news outlet that you will hate even more.

Half the nation does not believe the propaganda the liberal media pushes for the Democratic Party.
Wish there was a conservative NEWS outlet.
All America has now is Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs, regurgitating opinion, claiming to be
"conservative".

Wish there was a conservative NEWS outlet.
All America has now is Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs, regurgitating opinion, claiming to be
"conservative".
I am noticing some new news outlets on Directv. I haven’t watched them enough to recommend them.

What I would most like to see is a cable news outlet that just reported factual news and refused to push propaganda. If it had commentary it would allow both conservative and liberal voices.

Forum List

Back