One Of The Greatest Journalists Of Our Generation Has Been Fired - WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Dan Bongino is departing Fox News, as the conservative host announced that his program last weekend was his last. “It’s tough. It’s tough to say that,” Bongino said on his podcast on Thursday, adding that he was unable to come to terms with the network on a new deal. “There is no acrimony. This isn’t like some WWE brawl that happened. We just couldn’t come to terms on an extension, and that is really it.” “They were good to me for 10 years,” he said, adding that Fox News allowed him to do “one last show.” Also ending is Bongino’s radio show streamed on Fox Nation.

Fox News and Fox Corp. on Tuesday agreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems $787.5 million in a settlement with Dominion Voting Systems to avert an extended defamation trial - Bongino was not a part of the litigation, but the litigation put a spotlight on wild on-air claims and conspiracy theories made on its opinion programming."

With the recent settlement by Fox, one has to wonder if this move was part of the deal struck between Fox, Dominion and the Biden admin....yes, the Biden admin...they are the ones who ordered Dominion to launch that diabolical lawsuit in the first place. Dan Bongino was one of the most hard-hitting cutting edge journalists of our lifetime and I am sure he will land on his feet at Newsmaxx or OAN - but this move by Fox proves that Biden was afraid of what Dan was about to uncover. They knew Dan was about to go public with the evidence from Hunter's laptop...so they leaned on Fox to fire him....Hopefully Dan will turn over his evidence to James O'Keefe or Tim Pool so we can finally put the Biden crime family behind bars.

"Dan Bongino is departing Fox News, as the conservative host announced that his program last weekend was his last. “It’s tough. It’s tough to say that,” Bongino said on his podcast on Thursday, adding that he was unable to come to terms with the network on a new deal. “There is no acrimony. This isn’t like some WWE brawl that happened. We just couldn’t come to terms on an extension, and that is really it.” “They were good to me for 10 years,” he said, adding that Fox News allowed him to do “one last show.” Also ending is Bongino’s radio show streamed on Fox Nation.

Fox News and Fox Corp. on Tuesday agreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems $787.5 million in a settlement with Dominion Voting Systems to avert an extended defamation trial - Bongino was not a part of the litigation, but the litigation put a spotlight on wild on-air claims and conspiracy theories made on its opinion programming."

With the recent settlement by Fox, one has to wonder if this move was part of the deal struck between Fox, Dominion and the Biden admin....yes, the Biden admin...they are the ones who ordered Dominion to launch that diabolical lawsuit in the first place. Dan Bongino was one of the most hard-hitting cutting edge journalists of our lifetime and I am sure he will land on his feet at Newsmaxx or OAN - but this move by Fox proves that Biden was afraid of what Dan was about to uncover. They knew Dan was about to go public with the evidence from Hunter's laptop...so they leaned on Fox to fire him....Hopefully Dan will turn over his evidence to James O'Keefe or Tim Pool so we can finally put the Biden crime family behind bars.
Bye bye to the serial liar. He is one of the big mouths I would love to meet in person.

Dan Bongino was not just a great journalist he was a former NYPD Cop and a former Secret Service agent. How many journalists have those type of credentials? He brings a lifetime of personal knowledge to his reporting and we certainly have not heard the last of Dan. Of course pin head Liberals are squealing with delight because they don't think about anything, they just react.

Bongino, and his batshit crazy accusations are just another 787.5 million dollar settlement waiting to happen.
Cop and Secret Service. You are the one who loves the government. Looks like they trusted him with a presidents life.

Dailywire will snatch him up.

Dan did not ever have a prime time slot on Fox. They already have their ‘red meat’ op ed shows/personalities at those times. Remember Fox is left of center anyway. They relegated Dan to Saturdays.

Last edited:

One less platform for him to continue organizing terrorist cells. Thank you, Dominion and Smartmatic.

Dan Bongino was not just a great journalist he was a former NYPD Cop and a former Secret Service agent. How many journalists have those type of credentials? He brings a lifetime of personal knowledge to his reporting and we certainly have not heard the last of Dan. Of course pin head Liberals are squealing with delight because they don't think about anything, they just react.
Exactly....

When I think Pulitzer level reporting, I don't think about the guys who broke the Watergate story, or Cronkite or Hemingway and his WW2 reporting......none of their works compare to the history making stories Dan Bongino's crack investigatory reporting brought to us.....which story was your favorite by the way?

Exactly....

When I think Pulitzer level reporting, I don't think about the guys who broke the Watergate story, or Cronkite or Hemingway and his WW2 reporting......none of their works compare to the history making stories Dan Bongino's crack investigatory reporting brought to us.....which story was your favorite by the way?
I don't have anyone report that stands out, they are all great. This is my favorite quote which I have always believed, but he put it perfectly:

“A corrupted intelligence community, in conjunction with a corrupt media, will eat this country like a cancer from the inside out,”

Forum List

Back