One of the best NBA playoff series' ever.

Gordon and Chris Paul choking, but it ain’t over just yet. 14 point deficit at the half is manageable for an elite three point shooting team like the Rox
Golden State's defense is pretty relentless when they want to be.

So is Houston’s. The difference is the warriors have been better at making shots with a hand in their face in this game, but it’s only down to 7

Speaking of best defenses...
7b4f77b70b02d65c10e572c2b51cee7d_crop_exact.jpg

Bill Russell could block shots with his dick, for real.

How can anyone watch this crap they call basketball??
It’s ghetto ball with no personalities.. so boring

I Grew up watching bird, to Stockton and Malone.. John Stark’s .. that was good ball.. this shiat is horrible.

Last edited:
I hope Durant comes back. I don’t want to hear any excuses

My boy Rivers not shooting well today, but he’s playing good D

Looks like KD has a torn calf muscle. I’ve had that injury. No way he plays game 6 or if necessary 7.

And btw he got that injury from playing forty five minutes a game. No question

Warriors fan here. I was screaming my arse off in the second half. It was crazy. Looks like the Rockets will be favored in gm 6 with KD out and being in their crib. He probably won't be able to come back for this series, but that could fire up the Splash Bros!!!

Warriors fan here. I was screaming my arse off in the second half. It was crazy. Looks like the Rockets will be favored in gm 6 with KD out and being in their crib. He probably won't be able to come back for this series, but that could fire up the Splash Bros!!!
Good point. If it was the star player like Jordan or LeBron they'd probably go home and lose 6 and 7, but with this balanced Golden State team , losing KD may not make much difference. Losing Steph Curry would have been tougher.

Looks like KD has a torn calf muscle. I’ve had that injury. No way he plays game 6 or if necessary 7.

Calf strain torn muscle in the calf, same thing. Told you guys he’ll be out for the series in the very least. Depending on the severity of the strain, he could be out for the playoffs. When I tore a muscle in my calf I had to wear a walking boot for a couple of weeks.

Part of me wants the warriors to win it all without Durant just to prove what a cheesy move it was for Durant to sign with the warriors

Calf strain torn muscle in the calf, same thing. Told you guys he’ll be out for the series in the very least. Depending on the severity of the strain, he could be out for the playoffs. When I tore a muscle in my calf I had to wear a walking boot for a couple of weeks.

Part of me wants the warriors to win it all without Durant just to prove what a cheesy move it was for Durant to sign with the warriors
For Ok City it was like LeBron leaving the Cavs ( the first time)

Forum List

Back