One of the best NBA playoff series' ever.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
In case you've been missing it, the Houston Rockets and the Golden State Warriors are tied at 2-2 in what would vey likely be the NBA finals if one of these teams was in the Eastern Conference.

James Hardin put on quite a show last night - what a great game, and I'm not really a huge NBA fan. This one's going 7 - you heard it here first.

Wednesday nights game ought to be good.
GS will be home for game 7 so I'm giving it to them. ( If it goes 7 but I really like the Rockets as underdogs-favorites ) But KD and Curry are just too good with back-up like Green and Thompson...they just need to step up their D on the Rockets 3pt shots (but I think JH could hit from half-court no problem ) Warriors have a pretty good shot of passing the Bulls modern championship record if they win this years. ( Celtics old record is untouchable ) Bucks will walk through the East it looks like - up 3-1 on Boston now.

Last edited:
GS will be home for game 7 so I'm giving it to them. ( If it goes 7 but I really like the Rockets as underdogs-favorites ) But KD and Curry are just too good with back-up like Green and Thompson...they just need to step up their D on the Rockets 3pt shots (but I think JH could hit from half-court no problem ) Warriors have a pretty good shot of passing the Bulls modern championship record if they win this years. ( Celtics old record is untouchable ) Bucks will walk through the East it looks like - up 3-1 on Boston now.

It all depends on which JH shows up. Houston needs to wrap it up in 6. No game 7 or they'll be sitting out the rest of the way imo.

The Rox have totally outplayed the warriors this entire series. Had my man Austin Rivers played game one and the refs called a fair game Houston would have won it. Yes, Austin's defense against Curry and Thomson is huge in this series. Had that jerk Draymond Green not scraped Harden's eyes in game two the Rox win that one handily. In another thread I predicted the warriors going down and I'm happy to stick with that prediction. Rox in six!

Last edited:

It all depends on which JH shows up. Houston needs to wrap it up in 6. No game 7 or they'll be sitting out the rest of the way imo.

not sure about that. We've seen the warriors choke in game 7 on their homecourt before. Ideally the Rox do want to close it out in 6. Tonight both teams will be competing like its a must win.

not sure about that. We've seen the warriors choke in game 7 on their homecourt before. Ideally the Rox do want to close it out in 6. Tonight both teams will be competing like its a must win.

Yeah but they play the Rockets really tough I just think that if Harden shows up, the other Rockets contribute, but if he doesn't show up, I know they have capable players who can step up, but to step up and beat the Warriors without Harden will be a challenge. Looking forward to another good game.

Yeah but they play the Rockets really tough I just think that if Harden shows up, the other Rockets contribute, but if he doesn't show up, I know they have capable players who can step up, but to step up and beat the Warriors without Harden will be a challenge. Looking forward to another good game.

Harden really hasn’t shot the ball all that well this series, but he’s done a great job orchestrating. I see him having a good shooting night, and I hope Durant has an off night. He’s due for one. We saw it last night with khawi. It’s hard to be dominant the way Durant has been, throughout the course of a 7 game series, unless you’re Jordan or LeBron.

Harden really hasn’t shot the ball all that well this series, but he’s done a great job orchestrating. I see him having a good shooting night, and I hope Durant has an off night. He’s due for one. We saw it last night with khawi. It’s hard to be dominant the way Durant has been, throughout the course of a 7 game series, unless you’re Jordan or LeBron.
If you compare career stats, at 30, KD is off to a better start than LeBron who is 4 years older .
LeBron James - Wikipedia

Kevin Durant - Wikipedia

I can’t wait for this next game. Waking up for work is going to be a pain in the ass

Fuck I hate games that start at 9:30!!!!!
I might catch the first quarter or two but after that it's waking up every ten minutes or so and checking the score.

I’m on the East coast. The game starts at 10:30 over here. And I got to be up at 6 tomorrow

Fuck I hate games that start at 9:30!!!!!
I might catch the first quarter or two but after that it's waking up every ten minutes or so and checking the score.

I’m on the East coast. The game starts at 10:30 over here. And I got to be up at 6 tomorrow

Fuck it!!! I'm 53 and set in my ways! If I somehow stay awake for the whole game great!!! If not I'll watch the highlights mañana.
And I'm retired....

Gordon and Chris Paul choking, but it ain’t over just yet. 14 point deficit at the half is manageable for an elite three point shooting team like the Rox

Forum List

Back