One of my facebook friends who was posting pics of her new man the past 3 months.......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
appeared on Plenty of Fish tonight with a new profile. So guess what I did? I viewed her profile to let her know I saw it because she just went on a trip with this guy on saturday and now on POF with a profile and her picture showing?

See this is why I prefer weekend friends because seems you can't trust no one at all. So what if that was me out spending my money on a woman 2 days ago and this bitch is now on a dating site looking for another man or a side man? Ridiculous

I have not seen you say a single word about wanting a long term relationship. Unless you and she agree to be in a monogamous relationship, neither of you is obligated to stay "faithful" to the other.

If you spent money on her 2 days ago, that got you a date 2 days ago. It means nothing now.

appeared on Plenty of Fish tonight with a new profile. So guess what I did? I viewed her profile to let her know I saw it because she just went on a trip with this guy on saturday and now on POF with a profile and her picture showing?

See this is why I prefer weekend friends because seems you can't trust no one at all. So what if that was me out spending my money on a woman 2 days ago and this bitch is now on a dating site looking for another man or a side man? Ridiculous
And you haven't hit her up for a booty call? Ohhhh, I get it now, short dick..

And you haven't hit her up for a booty call? Ohhhh, I get it now, short dick..

50 pumps. It doesn't matter whether he has a small Dick.

I mean, he probably ordered a PapaJohns pizza. She should be ignoring all other men!

I have not seen you say a single word about wanting a long term relationship. Unless you and she agree to be in a monogamous relationship, neither of you is obligated to stay "faithful" to the other.

If you spent money on her 2 days ago, that got you a date 2 days ago. It means nothing now.

Only looking for weekend friends right now

Read the post again mongo

I said when browsing ads on POF, i noticed one of my facebook friends on there who has claimed she is in a relationship on Facebook. I never went on a date with her mongo

Forum List

Back