Alt Reich and the rise of infantilism.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes it appears that Mr Cantwell is into the infantilism scene. That is grown ups getting dressed up in daipers and treated like a baby.

Cantwell posted a message to an Adult Baby Diaper Lovers (ABDL) group saying he was looking for a “big, black mammy to be his wet nurse” and “change him regularly.”

Bakker: Eclipse is Gods Punishment for Obama Years | HyperVocal

I have to wonder if there are other ABDL aficionados on this site. Perhaps they could explain the appeal.

Yes it appears that Mr Cantwell is into the infantilism scene. That is grown ups getting dressed up in daipers and treated like a baby.

Cantwell posted a message to an Adult Baby Diaper Lovers (ABDL) group saying he was looking for a “big, black mammy to be his wet nurse” and “change him regularly.”

I have to wonder if there are other ABDL aficionados on this site. Perhaps they could explain the appeal.
What ever happened to the each their own mantra?

I am keen to learn. Arent you ?

Nope, kinda like gay love, not my thing and as long as it's in the privacy of their own bedrooms between consenting adult what business is it of mine anyway.......

Nope, kinda like gay love, not my thing and as long as it's in the privacy of their own bedrooms between consenting adult what business is it of mine anyway.......
I need to check if that is infantilsmaphobic. I will get back to you.

I need to check if that is infantilsmaphobic. I will get back to you.
:lol:
Dayamn!! You actually do have a sense of humor!! And all this time I thought you were the crotchety old geezer sitting on his front porch yelling at kids for walking on "his" sidewalk..........

When you got nothing.... The left makes shit up... I hope the shit your spreading covers you....
crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

There's the hate and lack of tolerance for personal choices that leaks out of the far left too often. Supports ANY kind of deviancy --- as long as the practitioner is holding the correct set of political papers..

There's the hate and lack of tolerance for personal choices that leaks out of the far left too often. Supports ANY kind of deviancy --- as long as the practitioner is holding the correct set of political papers..
Only because God doesn't rule in these matters anymore..

Only because God doesn't rule in these matters anymore..

Oh that's right. You worship the wise elders like pelosi, schumer, and waters. THEY are your deciders and rulers. Because their morals are impeccable and they are NEVER wrong.

The level of crazy of Jim Bakker cannot be matched. We know through observation when every eclipse will be and why they occur, but these nutjob religios throw the bones and divine that 'god is punishing America for president Obama', and in the next sentence he praises one of the most immoral human beings alive, Donald Trump.

Evangelicals are not Christians. They pretend to be and use that religion for political purpose but they have no belief in nor do they follow Jesus Christ.

Who are you to decide if it is deviant ? Lot of judging going on there.

ME? You brought it up.. I just change the channel when that's stuff on. Bless them all. I can tolerate that as long as nobody's harmed and they recycle the diapers to save your Planet.

ME? You brought it up.. I just change the channel when that's stuff on. Bless them all. I can tolerate that as long as nobody's harmed and they recycle the diapers to save your Planet.
My mate wants to know which channel you are watching.

My mate wants to know which channel you are watching.

HBO -- or Bravo or Lifetime -- take your pick. You missing those channels? :biggrin:

What does Bakker blaming Obama for the eclipse have to do with Cantwell and ABDL? Thanks for the link though. I predicted on another thread yesterday that some right winger would blame Obama for the eclipse.

What does Bakker blaming Obama for the eclipse have to do with Cantwell and ABDL? Thanks for the link though. I predicted on another thread yesterday that some right winger would blame Obama for the eclipse.
Oh dear. I fucked up. Sorry.

Forum List

Back