One Nice Thing About “Pride Month”…

It really helps tradesmen when they go to bid a job for them too. ;)
It seems that America is creating a huge issue out of it's citizens' rights to choose their sexual identity.

Just one more issue to obsess over and probably to 'kill' over too.

Shall we see how much hate ya'all can generate and stir up over this one now?

Then maybe we can tie it in to the mass shootings issue later?

It seems that America is creating a huge issue out of it's citizens' rights to choose their sexual identity.

Those countertops don't put themselves in you know. ;)

The only people 'obsessed' with faggot tripe is you sociopaths and deviants. We don't see 'Pride' parades or 'pride' Months from Victoria's Secret fetishists or toe suckers.

Most of the mentally- and morally-defective sexual deviants display various forms of “rainbow” livery on their various social media identities, making it easy to identify and avoid them.
High vis rainbow does make them standout a bit doesn't it? Maybe that's why military trained snipers AVOID wearing high vis safety orange uniforms???

Most of the mentally- and morally-defective sexual deviants display various forms of “rainbow” livery on their various social media identities, making it easy to identify and avoid them.
You mean similar to trumptards and their red MAGA hats? Yeah, it does make it easy to separate out the retards.

And the best part with the magaturds? They just don't limit their wearing to one month of the year. Heck, the idiots even wore it to go riot the Capitol, making it easier to identify them! That's retards for you! :auiqs.jpg:

True.

I had a friend give me a flag to put on my vehicle back window. I never put it there.
She asked why.

I told her it was no offense, but I don't get into all this "gay" bullshit, hypocrisy, and corporate consumerism.

I spent pretty much an hour explaining it to her. But she understood.

Forum List

Back