One More Try

Somebody explain again why Reid and Biden who said almost the exact same thing were treated differently?? both white, both democrats.. for one there is love and devotion for the other the race baiters went nuts.. why?

I'm assuming Biden gets the love and devotion, I guess It's harder to replace a Vice President.
I was going to say we expect Biden to say allot of goofy things but looking back, so does Reid.
Biden , even though he's a tad goofy he seems to have a good heart and is earnest.

Reid in my opinion has zero redeeming qualities and especially lacks sense of humor.

He reminds me of a stick.

Somebody explain again why Reid and Biden who said almost the exact same thing were treated differently?? both white, both democrats.. for one there is love and devotion for the other the race baiters went nuts.. why?

I'm assuming Biden gets the love and devotion, I guess It's harder to replace a Vice President.
I was going to say we expect Biden to say allot of goofy things but looking back, so does Reid.
Biden , even though he's a tad goofy he seems to have a good heart and is earnest.

Reid in my opinion has zero redeeming qualities and especially lacks sense of humor.

you want to know what irritates me the most about harry reid.. it's when he takes that tiny little forefinger and lays it alongside his thumb and points with it,, I hate that crap. and then he squenches those beady little eyes..

you want to know what irritates me the most about harry reid.. it's when he takes that tiny little forefinger and lays it alongside his thumb and points with it,, I hate that crap. and then he squenches those beady little eyes..

His eyes are beady. Rat beady and a stick-like personality. I want to shove him like Elaine did to Jerry on Seinfeld.

He reminds me of that cartoon character, "Deputy Dog" without the success of course.

Forum List

Back