The Lameness Of The Democrat Party

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Dems launch defense to save Reid - Yahoo! News
By throwing the racecard back at the GOP. :rolleyes:
How embarrassing.

So instead of just owning up and doing the right thing, calling for Reid's removal, they are going to play the racecard like children.

Democrats are preparing to throw the race card back in the laps of Republicans as part of a counterattack designed to help save Harry Reid’s political career.

First, Reid’s allies plan to distribute the NAACP vote ratings of Republican senators who have scolded him. The data will be made available to editorial boards, cable programs and the blogosphere — including votes on minimum wage, community-oriented policing, education funding and HIV/AIDS programs.

Pathetic. This is what the democrat party has turned into.

Lets recap. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then-Sen. Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

What this actually means is that according to a racist lib like Reid, a dark skinned black man (or woman) that has a "negro dialect" could never get elected.

And they defend this. :rolleyes:

Republicans are OUTRAGED.........outraged I say!

Dems launch defense to save Reid - Yahoo! News
By throwing the racecard back at the GOP. :rolleyes:
How embarrassing.

So instead of just owning up and doing the right thing, calling for Reid's removal, they are going to play the racecard like children.

Democrats are preparing to throw the race card back in the laps of Republicans as part of a counterattack designed to help save Harry Reid’s political career.

First, Reid’s allies plan to distribute the NAACP vote ratings of Republican senators who have scolded him. The data will be made available to editorial boards, cable programs and the blogosphere — including votes on minimum wage, community-oriented policing, education funding and HIV/AIDS programs.

Pathetic. This is what the democrat party has turned into.

Lets recap. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then-Sen. Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

What this actually means is that according to a racist lib like Reid, a dark skinned black man (or woman) that has a "negro dialect" could never get elected.

And they defend this. :rolleyes:

And what did it used to be? I was a member in the late 70s. If you're going to make a statement, make it.

I might be alone on this, but I think too much is being made out of this. People, including our so-called leaders, make mistakes. He apologized. Get on with it. It should be over.
To me the big deal being made over this seems like cover for something more important.
Yes, I thought the same thing when the trent lott thing happened, which is what this is being compared to so i am sure someone will ask.
Sure, I think democrats in congress are lame, but then I think republicans in congress are lame as well.
We need real leaders, not these pretenders we have now.

Forum List

Back